VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: you are not alone in your thoughts. However, I *think* we'd be seeing LE teams in protective gear if this were the case, but I'm no expert.

Probably, a good thought.

No idea how old the image is since I can't find the watermark date but you can tell it's several years old due to the growth in the front yard. Even though, whatever that white barricade looking thing is, it's been there a while.

View attachment 72748

Good observation. I guess that would answer the question whether that was a temp barrier just put up.

Some of you will remember way back in the beginning of this case when we were doing what we do and someone discovered Zach's blog. I can't remember who it was but you're a rock star, whoever you are because it gave us all insight into who AJ is, and I think that's partially what made her instantly become one of our own.

In one of the older posts, Zach called her "Jelly". I remember reading that and smiling. It still makes me smile. Lots of parents have goofy nicks like that for their kids, but AJ even looks like a Jelly. I just wanted to mention that, and hang on to how that made me feel when I first read it.

((((((Zach))))))) Thank you for sharing WHO AJ is with us. It's made a huge difference for so many. Know we're here for you.

Thank you! That was me. I found it very early on, and then hung on to it for several days because I didn't know how to share it in a TOS-friendly way. It broke my heart from the beginning. I'm glad he finally came on board with us, because he has helped us connect to her in such a deep way.

That seems like an odd place to leave a body unless you would want it to be found. A home is a home and even though it's abandoned it's a place where people will check on assuming it belongs to someone or a place people will live in in the future.

JMO but I would guess that Zach knows more at this point than we do, which is easily understandable, beings how he is family and we are not. I am not speaking for Zach but I do remember a post by him here on the thread that he said something to the effect of, he wants us to post our thoughts and not hold back due to him reading and contributing here. The truth is what it is, we cannot sugar-coat it, nor can we change the end results of what happened. However, we can continue to offer our prayers and support for Zach and his daughters and the family and friends of AJ. So, with those thoughts in mind, I think we need to continue to sleuth and try and put together the pieces that lead up to this....we can't stop now....we are AJ's voice.

jmo but i would guess that zach knows more at this point than we do, which is easily understandable, beings how he is family and we are not. I am not speaking for zach but i do remember a post by him here on the thread that he said something to the effect of, he wants us to post our thoughts and not hold back due to him reading and contributing here. The truth is what it is, we cannot sugar-coat it, nor can we change the end results of what happened. However, we can continue to offer our prayers and support for zach and his daughters and the family and friends of aj. So, with those thoughts in mind, i think we need to continue to sleuth and try and put together the pieces that lead up to this....we can't stop now....we are aj's voice.

GREAT post.

I do think so too, especially when you put it like that!!!!

BBM: you are not alone in your thoughts. However, I *think* we'd be seeing LE teams in protective gear if this were the case, but I'm no expert.

I had the same thought but then again, I also wondered why the person (I'm not going to say "remains" since that sounds so impersonal, it was a PERSON!) was found outside. Some thoughts...

1. Whoever put this person here knew the place was empty. Therefore, they likely know the owners. Possibly. Or just knew it has been 2 years since anyone lived there.
2. Whoever put this person here did NOT have access to the house itself, or they would have likely concealed the person INSIDE the house.
3. The van seen in the driveway 3-4 weeks ago? 100% connected. No one's lived there in 2 years, so a van showing up *after* AJ goes missing isn't a coincidence.
4. ALL the LE there from city, state, federal tells me this is bigger than we realize just yet.

I have a sick feeling we're going to hear details none of us are really ready to hear. Sure we've all followed some seriously depraved, wicked cases but you can never really prepare yourself for those details.

(O/T, shades of HG / JLM re: the abandoned property)

JLM was very familiar with the area and property as understand it.

Argh, I want Zach to be reading here so he can get the supportive messages, but not to see the pictures, speculation/sleuthing that we have to do while trying to analyze the information/images of the crime scene...:(

I wish there was a way to separate the 2 so he doesn't have to read here IF he doesn't want to...maybe those supportive messages to Zach can be moved to a different thread or we can start a new one...just a thought...

There is a separate thread for families called Family Support.

Yes, very interesting wording. He said that theyll continue until they find her? which sounds positive. i swear i haven't left my laptop since i got home around 4 something this afternoon ive been glued watching for updates with my heart in my stomach! just awful :(

Ok from seeing the aerials the white barricade thing looks like something my grandma made my grandpa construct to hide cars he was working on(but never finished) so she didn't have to see them everyday. I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me but the pic Ontario mom posted it looks like people previously had veered off right and looped close to the tree line and pulled back there. Perhaps they kept a trailer there, or a boat. I don't notice any structure that would be obscured from the blue tent set up.

I feel wording in this quote from another article could be telling as well:

(The) remains will be transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and positive identification," said Norfolk Police spokeswoman Corporal Melinda Wray.

Remains being sent for POSITIVE identification. ....not just identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1