VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC - We started this morning with rumor or media that LE were staging for a search. It started out saying it was at the sheriff's office (or PD dept), then became the courthouse, then they were searching in IOW county and then another and then another and then it was in Franklin, an hour away from anything.

I won't be terribly surprised if this is 100% unrelated. Sometimes the internet creates a gigantic echo chamber that sucks us all in. People want answers so bad, media wants to cover what people are interested in, cops have to continue doing their regular job. Wishing hard enough can make things seem to come true sometimes.

JMO

It's not unrelated.

But the person we suspect had a hand in this doesn't need keys to get into abandoned homes. Or even occupied ones. And the shed looks open, so it's just strange the body would be out in the open like that. it seems no attempt was made to conceal her at all.

This makes me feel awful to type, like a jerkface really, but, if someone had been put in the shed, could something like a coyote pull them out? Eek. I'm so sorry. Just I find it puzzling that whomever this is would be left in the open as well. Unless they were left in the open so it would be easier for decomp to happen? Ahh! I want to run away from my own brain!

So...if neighbors saw this dodge caravan (or whatever) pull under the carport and around to the back of the house 2-3 weeks ago, wouldn't that have been around the time WH got that tip about clothing on the side of S Battlefield blvd? I wonder...was he brazen enough to go back to the Franklin location and remove her clothes to dump them in another direction?!

Ugh. I can't entertain the thought. Seriously.

I read (or heard? Now I can't recall) it was 3-4 weeks ago locals saw the van at the house. That would have put it there sometime between the 12th (4 weeks) and the 19th (3 weeks). It was in fact, the 19th that WH claimed the tip came in via his mystery second cell, about the clothes on Battlefield and he phoned it in to LE and headed out there himself.

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell and notified police.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

I hate to give any defense lawyers any ideas if its turns out the person in custody for the animal cruelty/breakin/possession of ammunition is guilty, but surely it is going to be mentioned that it would be easy to frame this person. Jmo

Well perhaps that tent is covering the panel to a crawl space... Perhaps the crawl space is also flooded and they have equipment and sand bags to help dry it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just prepare yourself folks as the details come out. Chances are it could be extremely, oh I don't know the word, gruesome, savage...let's just say I am thinking a lot about Jessica R right now and the condition of her remains / cod / circumstances, etc. I hope however it happened, it was QUICK.

Well perhaps that tent is covering the panel to a crawl space... Perhaps the crawl space is also flooded and they have equipment and sand bags to help dry it out.

Hmmm not a bad idea! Do houses like these typically have a crawl space? Like where I am, houses may have a cellar, or a crawl space under the porch but it's much less common to find one actually under the house.

Smart, Ed! Wouldn't surprise me if you hit the nail on the head here.

JMO ... IMO, WH likes them young. Look at history.

First "offense" --She was 15 and he was 19
Second -- wife was 21 and he was 27

"MY daughter" -- possessive and never referring to her by name. (Makes her seem less of a person and more an object) Add in the cocaine induced delusions of grandeur...

I just don't see it any other way.

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Now, who did this? After following this case very closely, I have found zero motive.

When the victim is a beautiful young girl, that is usually the evil motive right there.

Then why the heck is WH's sister suddenly so oppositional?

Maybe it's because she picked up on exactly the same thing we all did a while ago? The focus seems to be a HECK of a lot more on sucking $$ out of the public than actually finding AJ and bringing her home.

O/T:
Ugh, crawl space...bad flashbacks of JR, probably need to step away...

They put a tent over a possible tunnel IIRC in AH's case...from the trailer to the shed, I think?

JMO ... IMO, WH likes them young. Look at history.

First "offense" --She was 15 and he was 19
Second -- wife was 21 and he was 27

"MY daughter" -- possessive and never referring to her by name. (Makes her seem less of a person and more an object) Add in the cocaine induced delusions of grandeur...

I just don't see it any other way.

" my asian " ugh.

Quick poll:

NPD hasn't done the earlier mentioned press conference because:

A. NPD hates press conferences.
B. NPD is waiting for confirmation from the ME.
C. An arrest is imminent.

I was thinking this (maybe there was a bag of her stuff also dumped at this house that he went back to get stuff from...just can't think items were taken off of her). I wonder if someone was closing in on this area and he needed to draw eyes to somewhere else (Battlefield)????

No doubt all kinds of "red herrings" in this case. Jmo

This makes me feel awful to type, like a jerkface really, but, if someone had been put in the shed, could something like a coyote pull them out? Eek. I'm so sorry. Just I find it puzzling that whomever this is would be left in the open as well. Unless they were left in the open so it would be easier for decomp to happen? Ahh! I want to run away from my own brain!

Coyotes can't get in a well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member