VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your guess is as good as mine, Lucky. I know they were somewhere in IOW, but whether that was back at the pond, or somewhere else, I never heard. I don't think any of us know.

I believe they initially convened at the Sheriff's office in IOW. There were picture of an office building and LE vehicles etc prior to the brick house pictures ever being shown.

Quick poll:

NPD hasn't done the earlier mentioned press conference because:

A. NPD hates press conferences.
B. NPD is waiting for confirmation from the ME.
C. An arrest is imminent.

D. All of the above.

The tent could be where they report to. It is windy and cold I suppose. I think its just a makeshift station. They probably got maps and coordinates and doing the whole logistics of the search under that tent. Jmo

I won't be terribly surprised if this is 100% unrelated. Sometimes the internet creates a gigantic echo chamber that sucks us all in. People want answers so bad, media wants to cover what people are interested in, cops have to continue doing their regular job. Wishing hard enough can make things seem to come true sometimes.

JMO

Except that LE notified JH this morning right after the remains were found. If they had no idea it was AJ that seems odd and maybe a little cruel. I think it's AJ and we're just waiting for official confirmation. MOO.

Then why the heck is WH's sister suddenly so oppositional?

I think that the proper question is "what took her so long to come to her senses?"

She's come around to where the rest of general population is... She's no longer trying to rationalize or negate his behavior or actions.

But the person we suspect had a hand in this doesn't need keys to get into abandoned homes. Or even occupied ones. And the shed looks open, so it's just strange the body would be out in the open like that. it seems no attempt was made to conceal her at all.

Good point. However... there could have been padlocks and the creepy person didn't have tools on them or in their vehicle to bust it open (on the house or the shed)? I don't know, I'm not a career burglar so I don't know how you can bypass tighter locks and such. For whatever reason, whoever left this person on this property, they left them outside. Maybe they thought they had time to come back and conceal the person better?

So Timothy Moran states on Twitter he is a jail and prison minister not the pastor.

Where did that originate? Is she Asian?

She is half asian. Filipino.

And the comment is something a worker of WH's has said he called her. Of course, I can not confirm that WH actually said that...just that someone else said that he did.

And that's all I care to say about that.

Just read the news and have some catching up to do so I know what we can discuss -- but how sad ... even though the outcomes on WS seem rarely happy, there is always that tiny, tiny piece of hope and it's never easy when someone is found deceased (whether it's AJ or another). :maddening:

The tent could be where they report to. It is windy and cold I suppose. I think its just a makeshift station. They probably got maps and coordinates and doing the whole logistics of the search under that tent. Jmo

I thought that was what the mobile command post was for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, aside from things I can't mention that would violate TOS,

the family holding a press conference, the sister "losing faith"... It's blatantly obvious.

If the internet blew up with rumors that my daughter's body had been found, I would feel compelled to make a statement, too. Media was camped out on the family's lawn!

The sister is probably hearing all kinds of crap from social media, too.

JMO

Maybe it's because she picked up on exactly the same thing we all did a while ago? The focus seems to be a HECK of a lot more on sucking $$ out of the public than actually finding AJ and bringing her home.

She states that he was personally lying to her on several phone calls and other times. Nobody wants their baby brother to go to prison nor to be capable for doing what has been done. I forgive her. She was hiding her hurt and disbelief. Jmo

Unfortunately, I think you are correct. Now, who did this? After following this case very closely, I have found zero motive.
Someone who got kicked out of the house could very likely be bitter over the situation. What better revenge than taking away the glue to the unit?

And the comment is something a worker of WH's has said he called her. Of course, I can not confirm that WH actually said that...just that someone else said that he did.

She is beautiful IMO

Well, WH does have past alleged charges against him for rape and kidnapping.

I also think he was involved incriminal activities, who knows what AJ might have found out or stumbled upon.

JMO.

And he said she was going to tell on him, he didn't want to go back to jail. I am so disgusted right now, damn predators like him burn me up.

One picture is worth a thousand words, imo.

Oh trust me, add 2 and 2 together and you get 4. In addition to your post, someone has already admitted to working in the area where a body was found, police were led directly to a certain place and indeed found a body, (same area), someone's sister now distrusts that he had anything to do with it. I am not saying that he did or didn't do anything, but why? Even Zach said that he couldn't really see WH harming AJ. There has to be a reason... that's all I'm saying. I just want to hurry up and figure it out, or should I say, I hope someone hurries and figures it out.

Except that LE notified JH this morning right after the remains were found. If they had no idea it was AJ that seems odd and maybe a little cruel. I think it's AJ and we're just waiting for official confirmation. MOO.

LE notified them? AFAIK, 1st reports were that "family had been notified." Probably someone online.

Good point. However... there could have been padlocks and the creepy person didn't have tools on them or in their vehicle to bust it open (on the house or the shed)? I don't know, I'm not a career burglar so I don't know how you can bypass tighter locks and such. For whatever reason, whoever left this person on this property, they left them outside. Maybe they thought they had time to come back and conceal the person better?

Maybe they weren't too worried about hiding the person because they were going to come back later and "find" them anyway. In other words, they planned all along for her to be found.

Which parent is 100% Filipino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member