VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

I'm happy Zach has his faith to give him strength during this... I am very sad for him at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.

That's it...I'm undone.

((((Zach)))))

Heartbreaking, thank you for posting, no words.

Zach
:grouphug:

Cloud of witnesses, Zach. You are continually in the prayers of many, as well as all who hold AJ dear.

Mountain Kat... I don't know how to find and post that picture, but I get it. I am not saying that I don't agree with you, I am just saying it should finally be time to get concrete answers regarding this case. As per Bessie above, we pretty much know it's her. Now prove who did it and why. We have had to speculate enough.

Zach's words sound like a confirmation to me... Couldn't imagine him being willing to refer to the remains as "her" unless he knew. He's not one to give up hope lightly.

Just an observation. From the aerials I didn't see anything that looked like a well so I wondered if it's under the tarp.

I think the 'well' is a mistake. I think you were reading the post where she used the word 'well' as in ' Oh my'---not as in a well full of water. JMO

I think the 'well' is a mistake. I think you were reading the post where she used the word 'well' as in ' Oh my'---not as in a well full of water. JMO

The "well" comes from pure speculation - someone said earlier that the area on the back of the house with a tarp on it reminds them of the kind of space that a well might be in.

I believe they initially convened at the Sheriff's office in IOW. There were picture of an office building and LE vehicles etc prior to the brick house pictures ever being shown.

They did. I saw the pics on twitter this morning & immediately google street viewed the IOW Sheriff's office. Exact same location right down to the white house on the left with the 3 windows on the second floor.

I'm happy Zach has his faith to give him strength during this... I am very sad for him at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for him to take the time to thank websleuths during all of this.

Kiillls me....:(

Just catching up on the news. Doesn't sound good at all. Hugs to Zach and Brenchen xo.

He has the most unusual Filipino name ever, IMO.

You do realize that her biological father has gone virtually unmentioned in all of this, correct?

(As in, he is neither Wes Hadsell - who's only been in her life the past few years - nor our wonderful WS member, Zach - who raised her for nearly all of her life)

Zach, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your girls. Please know that you have the love, prayers, support, and thoughts of us here on WS. You truly let us in to what a beautiful person AJ is, something that was lost among all the muck in this case before you came here.

Heartbreaking. Though, if it is AJ, I take comfort in knowing Zach was there. Please send hugs and prayers.

I have to drag myself away and I really want to stay and see what unfolds. But even though my heart is heavy I feel the bittersweet joy of going to meet my son and my pregnant DIL at a sports bar to watch our LA KIngs try to stay in for the playoffs. And the kids are excited about this game and their impending bundle of joy and it is probably their last night out until their baby girl is born :baby: ---and it makes me so sad for AJ and her family because they should have experienced these kinds of happy family events with her too. :cry:

I hate to speculate on the condition of these remains. Let's just say I'm not so sure there's only natural decomp. Mind is going to places I don't want it to go...did he go to any lengths to try to hinder the ID process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove