VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please - all of us - hold our babies tight tonight. On a completely unrelated note - I just (within the last few minutes) received notice that my sons best friend was killed in a horrific car accident just outside of our town. He, his 2 siblings, and another relative - all gone in seconds.

Our time on this earth is precious - please...please...hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.

I'm not sure how I want to word this... I know many of us have suspected WH from the beginning. Many of the family members tried very hard to protect him and trust him. It seems they no longer do, and I can't imagine how difficult it must be to realize someone you trusted and love could harm a member of your family. Please try to understand what confusion and pain they must all be enduring. And how hard it must be to also have to wait for a positive identification.

((((((((Hugs))))))))) to all.

Good point. However... there could have been padlocks and the creepy person didn't have tools on them or in their vehicle to bust it open (on the house or the shed)? I don't know, I'm not a career burglar so I don't know how you can bypass tighter locks and such. For whatever reason, whoever left this person on this property, they left them outside. Maybe they thought they had time to come back and conceal the person better?

I hope that's what it is. My imagination is running rampant right now, and I'm not happy with it at all. I have about 4 scenarios and none of them are good.

Regarding the idea that the remains might not be AJ's... don't forget, LE went to this house because of a tip/lead related to AJ. There weren't just random remains found in VA. This is a remote location that LE went to specifically because they thought AJ might be there... and then they found remains. I sadly couldn't imagine this being a coincidence.

Please - all of us - hold our babies tight tonight. On a completely unrelated note - I just (within the last few minutes) received notice that my sons best friend was killed in a horrific car accident just outside of our town. He, his 2 siblings, and another relative - all gone in seconds.

Our time on this earth is precious - please...please...hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.

Oh no. I am so sorry. Tragic.

So Timothy Moran states on Twitter he is a jail and prison minister not the pastor.

He calls himself a pastor on twitter. He plays the role. To be legally allowed INTO a jail he has to have documentation he is an ordained pastor. You or I could do that in 20 minutes for a small fee from all sorts of sketchy sites online that send formal docs. LOTS of people do it, usually with a financial angle attached.

Just for general info, any legit, ordained pastor looking for fundraising for a family would FIRST appeal to his congregation (and would have a church url attached to his online presence, complete with where he attended an accredited seminary) before ever going public, IF he ever went public at all.

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

So incredibly sad. I was hoping to assist in a search soon. I can't imagine what you are going through. I will continue to pray.

I have to be honest and say that I too have "gotten in on the tail end" in cases I didn't follow, when there was huge development in the case. For example, Lizzie and Lyric, and even recently when I posted in Chelsea Bruck's case for the first time when part of her costume was found just the other day.

I know what its like to feel the frustration of going in circles, repeating information, I felt this way in Elisa Lam's case, in which I was there from the beginning, then all of a sudden same old questions etc etc. I remember I even made a not so nice post which was understandably deleted.

You guys know I have been here since DAY 1, with a small handful of people from the time AJ went missing. But there is also a lot I missed...not everyone can follow every post, every case, every thread, every detail, and in this case particularly there are so many posts that even a seasoned wser like me has had trouble keeping up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be too hard on new people coming in, asking for an update. At least they care...I hope this is coming out right. I know what you guys mean about catching up on the basics, but in this day of immediate information, it helps sometimes to just ask a question outright, as I have done many times before.

JMO

She states that he was personally lying to her on several phone calls and other times. Nobody wants their baby brother to go to prison nor to be capable for doing what has been done. I forgive her. She was hiding her hurt and disbelief. Jmo

Well said. She must be devastated to think her brother might have done this.

I work with as group of developmentally disabled/mentality ill adults. Tonight they asked why I looked angry - had they done anything wrong. I hadn't realized how deeply this has touched me.

Kind of OT...I have had the honor of speaking to Zach off of WS. He is, probably, one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever met. His love for his children is pure and genuine. My heart breaks for him.

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**
The tears just will not stop!

I am so glad to read that Zach had support & his faith to help him through this.

Oh no! How sad! Hugs for your son.

"Working" in the area is circumstantial---how many other jobs did the company WH was working for have in that area? Slowing down, surveying an area, all things I've seen the UPS truck or pizza delivery vehicle do in my neighborhood. It was sighted during regular business hours. The company admitted to having work out that way.

Do any of WH friends or associates drive mini-vans? If the witnesses are so sure they saw that vehicle, then that's an awful suspicious time of night to be going to an abandoned house. Not that I think it's an airtight clue, I give more credit to witnesses seeing a van at midnight than seeing a work truck during normal business hours. Still, there is no idea what that house had going on inside. Could it have been a drug warehouse, a safe house for criminals, squatters, etc? There's no way to know until more info is released.

If I had to hazard a guess about the tent, I'd say that portion of the wall is evidence. They could be trying to cover up foot prints, or blood splatters, or finger prints, anything that could be further damaged by the weather.

I'd also be curious to ask neighbors if they saw any scavenger birds of prey (vultures) circling around. Lots of buzzards flying around is usually hard to miss, might give an indication as to when the remains were first there.

My heart tells me WH had something to do with it and that others knew he did it (or even helped). My brain tells me that so far nothing has been proven, that everything is still rumor and conjecture.

I also wouldn't lend credence to the idea that LE "told the family it was her." Too often people hear what they want, and in a situation where a certain religious convict wants to bathe himself in the spot light, I can imagine some idea planting going on.

I have to be honest and say that I too have "gotten in on the tail end" in cases I didn't follow, when there was huge development in the case. For example, Lizzie and Lyric, and even recently when I posted in Chelsea Bruck's case for the first time when part of her costume was found just the other day.

I know what its like to feel the frustration of going in circles, repeating infrmation, I felt this way in Elisa Lam's case, in which I was there from the beginning, then . I remember Ieven made a not so nice post which was understandably deleted.

Yo guys know I have been here since DAY 1, with a small handful of people from the time AJ went missing. But there is also a lot I missed...not everyone can follow every case, every thread, every detail, and in this case particularly there are so many posts that even a seasoned wser like me has had trouble keeping up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don;t be too hard on people coming in, asking for an update. At least they care...I hope this is coming out right. I know what you guys mean about catching up n the basics, but in this day of immediate information, it helps sometimes to just ask a quesion outright, as I have done many times before.

JMO

Totally agree! And some of us read, but don't comment much.

M

OMG, how horrible. I'm so sorry.:grouphug:

Could the "person" who did this (cough, cough) have left her outside hoping it would rain? Less dna? Just a thought. I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take today. Sorry to those of you who have personal tragedies to deal with, too. Things can happen so quickly and unexpectedly, and sometimes life is never the same afterwards.

Totally agree! And some of us read, but don't comment much.

Thanks. Can you fix all the typos in that quoted post, lol....my hands are obviously shot from being here for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla