VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandi from WAVY has tweeted a few more screencaps of the helicopter's view of the area.

https://twitter.com/BrandiWAVY/status/586300337499275264

Look at the shed. That white barrier appears to be something that LE put up to sheild the view from the street, doesn't it? But, remains can't be beside the shed AND under the blue tent. Wonder what's behind that white barraicade? Any thoughts?

I swear...I'm really thinking we might have a meth lab situation here. But maybe I just think that because I can't figure out why the Dept. Of Emergency Management is out there.

Struggling to find words this evening.

I'm sending love and light to ALL of you, & thinking especially of Zach, AJ's sisters, and Brenchen & husband.

I'm also sending good thoughts and gratitude to LE who are out there in Franklin finding answers.

Tomorrow I'll be raging. Tonight, I'm keeping quiet vigil with y'all as we wait for news.

(O/T, there are sooooooooooo many bodies found in sheds. Google it.)
(Not that we know this is the exact location of the remains, but ykwim.)

The City of Franklin, VA is it's own city

Isle of Wight, Suffolk, and Southampton County come together in a point Southeast Virginia around Franklin, Va. Near the North Carolina border. Virginia is a Commonwealth, so there are independent cities within the larger counties.

We live less then a mile from AJ. My child knows AJ (not very well) but was close with many of her close friends. They went to school together or ran in the same circle. This has absolutely devastated us. So many lives are gonna be changed forever. We don't know what happened yet if it has happened. But everyone just hug your kids a little tighter. I know I may not be making a lot os sense right now but this has really affected our neighborhood. I hope that everyone will be able to find peace once the outcome is revealed.

My grandkids have been with me today and have been playing hard, not paying attention to the news. My grandson knows AJ and her sister from playing ball at Tarrallton. My daughter and I have chosen not to tell him yet until it is confirmed. He will be devastated.

I agree, hug them, be there for them. This is going to hit our neighborhood so hard if confirmed it is AJ. My heart went out to those girls. It must have been very difficult for them to be out there for the family statement. They did it for their mom and AJ!

And if it is not her, i am equally sad for the family affected.

I am going to go edit photos of sandhill cranes... I need some beauty and grace right now, sorely. I am sending love and light to each and everyone of you wonderful people. <3

Argh, I want Zach to be reading here so he can get the supportive messages, but not to see the pictures, speculation/sleuthing that we have to do while trying to analyze the information/images of the crime scene...:(

I wish there was a way to separate the 2 so he doesn't have to read here IF he doesn't want to...maybe those supportive messages to Zach can be moved to a different thread or we can start a new one...just a thought...

I am thinking WH put body there temporarily with full intention of returning to retrieve and better dispose of but got sidetracked when got locked up.So sad if turns out to be AJ, which really feel it is.

Look at the shed. That white barrier appears to be something that LE put up to sheild the view from the street, doesn't it? But, remains can't be beside the shed AND under the blue tent. Wonder what's behind that white barraicade? Any thoughts?

I swear...I'm really thinking we might have a meth lab situation here. But maybe I just think that because I can't figure out why the Dept. Of Emergency Management is out there.

Yes, plenty of thoughts, but none that I feel comfortable posting right now. Again, Zach...

I guess he knows us by now though, that this is what we do...he probably knows not to read here if he doesn't want to see pictures / speculation...I want to send him a pm to warn him but I'm sure he knows...ugh, this sucks so bad. He is all I can think about right now. I hope he doesn't read here right now, that's all I can say (again, I want him to know he is supported though and get everyone's loving messages...)

No idea how old the image is since I can't find the watermark date but you can tell it's several years old due to the growth in the front yard. Even though, whatever that white barricade looking thing is, it's been there a while.

SMITHSFERRY3.jpg

The very first post of the FB page.

Very well said. They do say they will use the money for expenses related to AJ's disappearance. The remainder will be donated to help others in the same situation.

BBM: you are not alone in your thoughts. However, I *think* we'd be seeing LE teams in protective gear if this were the case, but I'm no expert.

That white fence thing has been there since first thing this morning. I think it was on the property already.

http://www.13newsnow.com/picture-ga...issing-aj-hadsell-in-southampton-co/25519747/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member