VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if this is the same time around when that neighbor said they thought they the Quality Plumbing and Mechanical truck in the area on Joyner's Bridge Road. I'm wondering if they were scoping places out. I think they was about the same time WH said he was "going fishing." I know this is morbid but where would she have been all that time in between?

BBM:
Jemie Lee 13NewsVerified account
‏@13JemieLee
Neighbors say a blue or black Dodge Caravan was seen driving to back of home 3 or 4 weeks ago at midnight @13NewsNow
https://twitter.com/13JemieLee/status/586219315717877762

I'm wondering if this is the same time around when that neighbor said they thought they the Quality Plumbing and Mechanical truck in the area on Joyner's Bridge Road. I'm wondering if they were scoping places out. I think they was about the same time WH said he was "going fishing." I know this is morbid but where would she have been all that time in between?

BBM:
Jemie Lee 13NewsVerified account
‏@13JemieLee
Neighbors say a blue or black Dodge Caravan was seen driving to back of home 3 or 4 weeks ago at midnight @13NewsNow
https://twitter.com/13JemieLee/status/586219315717877762

That's what I've been wondering this whole time. 3-4 weeks ago is NOT when she went missing...so that either means they were keeping her alive at first or someone [gulp] held onto her :/ sorry for being graphic. this is all just opinion.

I got a name linked to Stokes SR Construction.

<modsnip>

Hi, everyone. I have read this site several times over the past few years but joined a few days ago because of AJ. This young lady has had a huge hold on my heart. No, I don't "know" her. I am in NC and have some fam in VA, but it has just hit me. I have read every post in every one of AJ's threads....obsessive almost. :secret: I haven't gotten much sleep in the past week hoping, praying that this young lady needed to escape her reality. My heart is so heavy.

There are some very talented, amazingly kind and compassionate folks on this site. Thank you for allowing me to "use" your sleuthing skills in addition to my "inner voice" to try and come to some kind of rationalization as to WHY people (if you can call them that) do this to other living, breathing beings!! No, I still don't understand it, but it has been a huge comfort to know that so many people care for people they have never met and try their dangest to be their voice when theirs has been silenced. So, thank you. :gthanks:

Me too. Water and wood-chippers. ;)

Oh, man, I went there when I thought logging equipment was missing. I was starting to believe there was nothing left to recover so I am relieved she was found. And I'm going to stick to my guns that it is her-I heard the pa$tor say it.

OMG. I've been sick (migraine) and my sister just said remains were found?

Where???

O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm very seldom rude or nasty.

I didn't think you were either rude or nasty. When critical news like this comes in and we're trying to follow it, process it and stop ourselves from letting go of the slim thread of hope we're all hanging on to, it's really frustrating to see tons of "wow, what happened?" posts. I know everyone wants to know details, we do too. That's why I suggested a google query with their specific question and AJ's name.

I haven't cried yet. My head & heart refuse to cave until the ME tells me it's okay to cry. (and I'm still 3 pages behind so, for all I know the ME has done that already...)

Hi, everyone. I have read this site several times over the past few years but joined a few days ago because of AJ. This young lady has had a huge hold on my heart. No, I don't "know" her. I am in NC and have some fam in VA, but it has just hit me. I have read every post in every one of AJ's threads....obsessive almost. :secret: I haven't gotten much sleep in the past week hoping, praying that this young lady needed to escape her reality. My heart is so heavy.

There are some very talented, amazingly kind and compassionate folks on this site. Thank you for allowing me to "use" your sleuthing skills in addition to my "inner voice" to try and come to some kind of rationalization as to WHY people (if you can call them that) so this to other living, breathing beings!! No, I still don't understand it, but it has been a huge comfort to know that so many people care for people they have never met and try their dangest to be their voice when theirs has been silenced. So, thank you. :gthanks:

That is super kind of you! I'm so glad to see you've joined us formally. I wish you'd joined earlier - I bet you've got a lot of great thoughts on what's going on!

Like you, AJ has really kept a hold on me for some reason. I feel deeply tied to her.

OMG. I've been sick (migraine) and my sister just said remains were found?

Where???

Franklin. Abandoned house. Seems to be a shed. :(

*eta: I can't get myself to link any of the pictures. Especially because of Zach.

Anjelica &#8220;AJ&#8221; Hadsell, her aunt speaks to NewsChannel 3.

Wendy Stokes says he&#8217;s losing faith in her brother, Wesley Hadsell &#8212; AJ&#8217;s adoptive father.

&#8220;I&#8217;m not a judge. I&#8217;m not a jury. I&#8217;m not saying he&#8217;s guilty. I&#8217;m not saying he&#8217;s innocent, but it&#8217;s really hard to have faith in someone when he can&#8217;t be honest,&#8221; Stokes said.

<modsnip>

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her put to up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.

&#8220;It&#8217;s a support page he was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page, wanting a ******** page. I don&#8217;t understand it.&#8221; Stokes added.

<modsnip>

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/natio...rch-for-missing-virginia-teen-anjelica-h.html

< The remains found in Southampton County have been sent to the Chief Medical Examiner's Office to be identified and to determine the cause of death, police said. >

They continue on using past tense....:(

< She was a freshman at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia, and was home for spring break in Norfolk when she disappeared, police said. >

I haven't posted on AJ's threads much, but I've read them all. I've spent hours poring over W'S interviews, I printed them out and they are coated with handwritten notes highlighting areas where he leaked guilty knowledge, and where he leaked knowledge that AJ was no longer of this world. As much as I wanted to be hopeful, seeing it all there in front of me in black and white... I just couldn't do it (thus the lack of posting).

Even though this is the outcome I was expecting, it still feels like a punch to the gut. Reading Zach's heartfelt descriptions of her on his fb... such a bright light... it is so unfair and wrong I can hardly stand it. Lovely, strong, brave AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1