VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm very seldom rude or nasty.

It's been a long day. :grouphug:

Couple things for everyone just joining:

An as-yet UNIDENTIFIED body was found.

Police have NOT named a suspect, and there is as-yet nothing to link the unidentified body to WH.

I can still believe that he was not directly involved. However, at the very least I can absolutely believe that whatever happened to AJ was due to the result of his actions.

It's easy to make the jump and convict WH. But what if he didn't do it, our what if he wasn't the only one involved? I want justice for AJ, and that means all leads and all persons associated are looked at. Can't just stop with WH, at least not yet.

Might explain why Emergency management and sand bag were on scene? I dunno.

Thats what I was trying to think through, I cant imagine they would run water into a crawl space. Hmm, this is so sick. I had to take a break earlier and take a ride. I know we are all just so devastated. Hugs all.

~ This may or may NOT be an address connected to Stokes Construction. Stokes. (no confirmation)

RSBM. I'm still looking for a connection. That is a residential property listed as the business address of the construction company. I have found a listing that the property owners listed on the tax assessment page are connected/own the construction company, but their home address is in NY. Their name is not Stokes. I don't really know what to make of it.

O/T

But I would like to apologize for being so short tempered earlier. So many people who hadn't been following this thread were suddenly here asking for an instant catch up on everything...and I couldn't even follow the news that was happening at the moment...and I'm crying...and just....UGH!

:hug:

This reminds me, do any of you guys recall any cases where K9s were IMMEDIATELY brought on site upon the discovery of remains? TIA.

We know there are so many types of police K9s (cadaver, etc:).

Different types of police dogs:
<link in progress>

I'm going to assume that the dogs are looking for other evidence, both AJ's and even a possible perpetrator. Since it's such a wooded area that hasn't been properly landscaped in 2 years, dogs would probably make it a lot easier imo

Can I get some of that hug actions as well? Sniffs......

I liked your post Spam, because I consider your input invaluable, not because I was agreeing with you downing yourself.

Absolutely. :therethere: :grouphug:

O/T

I saw that and was like :silenced: but I have seen enough of your posts to know you aren't a meanie! It's all just so overwhelming, for those of us who have been following for some time, and for those who just realize a beautiful young woman may have been found deceased. Hugs for our WS family and for Zach :grouphug:

I am always worried about what I can say- but did anyone else get a church associated with that address?

I think maybe she was so rabid because she already knew deep in her heart. She couldn't let others damage her carefully constructed barriers around the truth.

This! You have an amazing way with words mom2six(or nine!) and I think this sums it up perfectly.

Do most people have a morbid fascination with water? I keep seeing water suggested on every missing person case here, but that is rarely where bodies are found.

JMO

O/T

Aww don't be sorry .... our hearts are just hurting.... I haven't stopped crying either

Do most people have a morbid fascination with water? I keep seeing water suggested on every missing person case here, but that is rarely where bodies are found.

JMO

Me. First thing I look for on every case.

Here in Hampton Roads, we are on a peninsula and surrounded on three sides by water. It's hard to look somewhere here and NOT see water

Here in Hampton Roads, we are on a peninsula and surrounded on three sides by water. It's hard to look somewhere here and NOT see water

The other day I was driving with my husband and I said "Every time we pass these lakes or go over a bridge I always wonder now 'i wonder how many bodies are in there.'" We live locally :/ He gave me a strange look.

I'm going to assume that the dogs are looking for other evidence, both AJ's and even a possible perpetrator. Since it's such a wooded area that hasn't been properly landscaped in 2 years, dogs would probably make it a lot easier imo

I'm going to assume the K9 part is incidental. Officers nearest to the scene: setting up perimeter, crime scene management, traffic control, etc. K9 units don't just do K9 searches.

JMO

Can I get some of that hug actions as well? Sniffs......

I liked your post Spam, because I consider your input invaluable, not because I was agreeing with you downing yourself.

((((((Zapped!)))))) thank you so much. Today has been totally draining. First AJ and then my neighbor had to have his dog put down, and we were friends (the dog and I-the neighbor, not so much.)

JMO

There are many cases where bodies are found in water...Kathlynn Sheperd, Amy Ahonen, Terrilynn Monnette, Teleka Patrick, Elisa Lam, just about every autistic kid :(, There's gazillllllllions. Too many to name, but I could probably give you at least a hundred just off the top off my head right now. While they arrive there under different circumstances, suicide, accident, foul play, etc...

I am actually quite surprised that water is not involved in this case yet, as we know it at this time.
Sooooooooo much water in the area. Which leads me to believe there might not have been much planning/time in this crime, as far as disposal. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist