VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ's eyes and smile say so much in those two photos. The one with WH she looks scared, nervous and uncomfortable. In
the one with the friend she looks relaxed and happy.

Do we have to do a q&a right now of over a month's worth of information? This news is upsetting to those of us who have been following this case!

Thank you for saying that. For those of us who have been here every day going over every detail as it's been made known to us, going through a q&a isn't something most of us want to do right now. If you google your question and Anjelica's name, you should find the right answer, right thread, etc.

Keep in mind, too, that WH was working in Franklin when AJ went missing.
Answered already.
I know I shouldn't bother posting, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

9655397155_f102c30d6a_c.jpg

I had to log off last night just after the transcript was posted (thank you lucky!) and have been catching up for a couple hours today. My stomach and heart have switched places, and my soul aches for Zach and Jen and AJ's friends.

This amazing girl deserves so much more than to be found in a ditch next to an abandoned house. I am filled with conflicting emotions - wanting it to be her so everyone can move on to acceptance and the knowledge it wasn't anything worse, but at the same time praying it isn't so we can go on hoping she is still alive.

Everything Wes has said before now points to his involvement, and everything he did not say in the last phone interview confirms it for me. I had plenty to say about that before now, but at this point I can only think about AJ.

didn’t deny anything,really...
-things happened that I couldn't control.
I want the truth to come out.

We must have 2 different shifts on this thread. This morning it was posted multiple times that he worked for a specific plumbing company and had been in their white work van in Franklin?

JMO

The answer is both. He works for the plumbing/HVAC company and has his own lawn/handyman business. And maybe some illegal business ventures as well.

I would NOT have allowed THAT! Geez.
I think they are old enough to want to make that choice and loved their sister very much. If the smallest one was out there I would agree but these girls seem tough I think they can handle it but some serious counseling is truly needed these poor girls have been through more that any little one should and I also agree zach should take them away for a little while but then jh may need them now as well. It is really when I am alone when my sadness has become unbearable over loved ones passings.

So what do you think WH-S heard today that made her lose faith in her brother? I don't think she just "changed her mind." Was it something about that place? That vehicle? Something we don't know about yet? Let's not get bogged down by criticizing how family and friends handle fear and grief. Let's sleuth. (Please?)

I think it had to be something non-circumstantial - a connection to WH she could not deny - because she would if she could (IMO).
I wish I was a more seasoned sleuther like most of you, but I feel the connection that turned WH-S has to do with the vehicle or the house or, most likely both.
JMO

Who gave the earlier statement, was it Prison Pastor or JH? Has JH been seen?

From what I'm reading JH was not present at the press conference, however her children where. I hate to keep pointing this stuff out, but if JH were a wreck, her kids would have been a lot more emotional too.

I bring that up only to make the point that perhaps LE did not confirm anything to the family, did not let on anything other than clues related to the investigation led them to that house.

And god help that man if he is feeding the family rumor or innuendo.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Anjelica's sisters, her parents and her friends. My gratitude goes out to LE for the dignity or their investigation in this situation especially.<modsnip>

I think they are old enough to want to make that choice and loved their sister very much. If the smallest one was out there I would agree but these girls seem tough I think they can handle it but some serious counseling is truly needed these poor girls have been through more that any little one should and I also agree zach should take them away for a little while but then jh may need them now as well. It is really when I am alone when my sadness has become unbearable over loved ones passings.
On post 368 Zach confirmed that he was there, earlier. Unsure if he remained there.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Anjelica's sisters, her parents and her friends. My gratitude goes out to LE for the dignity or their investigation in this situation especially. <modsnip>

<modsnip> AJ was such a beautiful young woman with so much potential, totally heartbreaking. I have been sad all day, along with all you great people. Not the outcome we wanted. I hope this story reaches lots of young women who need to learn to not trust everybody in this world.

Keep in mind, too, that WH was working in Franklin when AJ went missing.
Answered already.
I know I shouldn't bother posting, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Why are y'all liking this post?! Don't get down spamelope. Everything is moving fast. ;)

"I had blinders on." Wesley Hadsell's sister, Wendy Stokes says she's starting to doubt brother's involvement in AJ's disappearance. @WTKR3

Local news anchor stated that Wesley Hadsell turned down a request for an interview earlier today.

I think THAT is as telling in it's own way as WH's sisters comments and her taking down the support WH Facebook page.

From one parent to another Zach, my heart goes out for you and for your daughters, including AJ. You have been patient, kind and helpful throughout this entire ordeal. Please know that if theres anything you need, or if you need anyone to talk to, all you have to do is ask.

I really think money is an issue for this family as it is for most. Just because AJ is missing doesnt mean Bills wont be due. The separation likely caused an additional financial strain...especially if WH was using cocaine. From the outside it does look shady and I am not advocating the manner in which they are fundraising...but keep something in mind...there are other kids there. I would hope some of the money goes to keeping these kids fed and taken care of properly...especially for Zach's sanity. It would be nice if they would just say they need money for food or bills tho...everyone can relate to that and it would appear more honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel