VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Wavy just messed up BIG time. The 2 women speaking were actually CONFIRMING it was AJ's remains found. Then retracted what they said.

They said the pastor confirmed that the family was told by LE that it was AJ and then the producer made them retract it and say the family wanted privacy. Wow! What a mess they created

WTKR NewsChannel 3 retweeted
55s
Nadeen Yanes WTKR @NadeenWTKR
"I had blinders on." Wesley Hadsell's sister, Wendy Stokes says she's starting to doubt brother's involvement in AJ's disappearance. @WTKR3

Did WH work construction? There was a post on the supprot WH fb page that said looking forward to you getting back to work, sounded like lawncare.

Given with how much this man runs his mouth and talks a little TOO much.. Yeah I actually do believe he's that stupid to dump a body in plain sight or at a residence he's familiar with.

Omg I just got home and saw the news after logging in. So heartbroken right now. I was hoping against hope, probably like a lot of you were, that AJ would be found alive.

As to the quote above, I agree.I would also point out that if WH was manic at the time, that nothing he did would make sense to the rest of us. One of the signs of mania is grandiosity and delusion. Or in other words, he may have thought himself bulletproof and too smart to get caught by the cops.

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.

No Skibaboo!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Baljeev!!! My deepest condolences to you and Schmae!!!

:therethere: :grouphug: :therethere: :grouphug:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Baljeev-Johal-24-Ryton-On-Dunsmore-5-Oct-2014

Where is JH? Working? Inside the house? I am sorry if this post violates TOS but I just dont understand this at all. I am trying so hard to refrain from saying the wrong thing or passing judgement here.

Probably in the house. I don't think I would be able to go out there and speak to the press either. That is why they have a spoke's person I'm sure.

Did WH work construction? There was a post on the supprot WH fb page that said looking forward to you getting back to work, sounded like lawncare.

I believe he had a lawncare business. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully inside the home comforting her other three daughters. I'd be in a fetal position somewhere if something like this happened to one of my nieces.
Her two daughters were outside front row of the press conference. With DH front and center.

Wait WHAT?!?! WELL THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY THE EMERGENCY WAS REQUESTED. but the only reason they would hold off is because official testing has not been done but the tip or their investigation must have led them to the 100% place where someone placed her. This is sick. Mind blowing sad. I am deeply appalled by this and feel such sorrow for these people I can't imagine. I am just so sad.

Uhm. Huh?

Due to media coverage; They would have said if it wasn't her. Iam so Sorry Zach. You should get your daughters out of there for a while. That house now has haunting memories.

I thought I heard the pa$tor say that it was AJ! But my sound was bad and I think my hearing is going, so when I read about the statement that it hadn't been confirmed to be her, I figured I had misheard.
RIP Beautiful girl. You deserved so much more and the world is a lesser place without you in it.

I thought I heard him say that, too.

Hopefully inside the home comforting her other three daughters. I'd be in a fetal position somewhere if something like this happened to one of my nieces.

Her girls were on the news during the news during the press conference with the pastor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer