VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This info about the sister combined with the FB support page closing and the "lost" statement from nephbro make me think that they have been made aware of some more definitive info regarding WH. Does that make sense? I'm just hypothesizing
JMO

Makes a lot of sense to me!

Argh! My husband suddenly needs my help with something. Keep on it guys and thanks in advance!

We confirmed that there aren't any people by the name of Stokes connected to that area, right? Sorry if I misled anyone.

Be back later...

Which seems pretty insane to me. You don't postpone a press conference to suit one reporter's schedule.

JMO
Their relationship with the media has been rocky, but JF is the one guy that the clan seems to trust. I don't think it's surprising they want him to be the one to cover the news conference.

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. it is never easy....

Thank you everyone <3 I really didn't want or mean to derail the thread. I'm Ok, fuzzy and a little numb but ok. Like AuctionGal craving some 'normal' And AuctionGal (HUGS) to you

Which seems pretty insane to me. You don't postpone a press conference to suit one reporter's schedule.

JMO

I think it's because they've dealt with JF more than any other reporter. He's pretty much gotten almost every exclusive from the family.

I have seen same type of behavior at funerals. I find it to be nervousness. People deal with this type of thing in different ways.

Yes, grief is a strange thing in its manifestation. I remember the day my aunt passed, I got the call, and didn't leave my research lab until almost 2am. I just cut my phone off and stayed there with my growing microbes. And at her funeral, all I kept doing was checking my red lipstick, over and over and reapplying, and checking it again. I probably looked like a self absorbed you know what. It wasn't until a long while later that I finally got past the denial point. Then it hit me like a Mack truck. And this was only at my aunts funeral I acted that way. It wasn't the norm for me to be that way with my grief. In regards to them acting this way, I think it is actual a good thing because if any of them had anything to do with it they would be "acting" at what they think grief looks like IYKWIM.

This info about the sister combined with the FB support page closing and the "lost" statement from nephbro make me think that they have been made aware of some more definitive info regarding WH. Does that make sense? I'm just hypothesizing
JMO
Based on that quote, I believe you are correct. If she was abrasive before, it's because she believed in her brother. Now she's learned something that she can't ignore or explain away, and she's lost faith in someone she's loved all her life. I don't think she'd give up on him easily, so it must be something compelling. Wonder if the van rang a bell? We'll probably never know.

JMO

JMO

Yes, it's probably because of who owns the property where AJ was found. That's just my opinion, mind you.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this. Last time it was the camera crews (Runion case?). I had an absolute meltdown.

Why are the looking like they are having a good time in the front yard... Same thing as the ballon release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF they're laughing, horsing around and tossing a football??! Do they not know the camera is live?? SHEESH.

They're getting ready to make a statement. Not sure why there is so much giggling and high-fives

Football tossing

This is definitely not the time for this kind of stuff!

Yes. It looks like a party. What the heck! Respect, please!!

Looks like 5 of us posted at the same time. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Goofing and giggles while the statement was being recorded for the news? I can't watch the clip here at work, but I'm hoping you're joking.

They have no idea the camera and sound are on...

They have been throwing the football and play wrestling the whole time. And these are not little kids. They are AJs age. I wonder how they will act when they realize they are being taped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're kidding me, right? Human remains found...likely your friend and/or family member, and you laugh and toss a football. Shock?! I'M shocked!

No one has spoken. They are waiting for Joe Fisher.

JMO

The family trusts Joe. He has been the main media person from beginning.

My conclusion from reading social media is that in the very beginning other media networks did not immediately respond to requests from the family for coverage about AJ. Joe did. And, he has been *there for all of them* since the very first interview.

Trust level for Joe by family is very high.

I think JF just arrived from listening to the chatter behind the camera.

Normally I would feel the same, but I walked in their shoes today a little. My good friend who has been missing 6 months, has been found deceased. I found out today. I haven't known what to do with myself. I cried a bunch then went out and got chinese food, cos I needed to eat and needed to feed my Mum. And I felt such guilt but how I appeared IDK. Today I'm tending to cut them a little slack.

I am so very sorry. May. God hold you tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo