VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart shattered watching him speak :/

O/T but i get pissed how these news stations say "only us" or "only we" can bring you these graphic images. Makes me sick.

ZH is incredible. Basically said it's not up to him to confirm it's her. Said he doesn't want to mess with what they (LE) are doing. Said it was divine intervention that led them there.

Doesn't call AJ his daughter much anymore, because they've been estranged for awhile. But he loves her like a daughter, he raised her.
----------------
I....I just can't....This really is my worst nightmare. I would always hope that my daughter would look at me as always there to protect her, to keep bad things from happening. I can't imagine the feeling of helplessness ZH is feeling.

I won't be terribly surprised if this is 100% unrelated. Sometimes the internet creates a gigantic echo chamber that sucks us all in. People want answers so bad, media wants to cover what people are interested in, cops have to continue doing their regular job. Wishing hard enough can make things seem to come true sometimes.

JMO

Honestly, with family retracting support for WH and so many different agencies say the crime scene, I can't see how this could be unrelated.

(I can't watch the interview, you guys are stronger than me)

No, Zach, if it were your balloon day, all of us all over the country would be sending up balloons for you. You would not have just 2.

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

(((((((Zach)))))))) Praying and sending Love!!!

(I can't watch the interview, you guys are stronger than me)

Watched with hubby and 16 yr old daughter. I kind of had to but didn't want to watch alone. For AJ, for Zach, for justice and grace (yeah, that's a play on words so I don't violate TOS but y'all know what I mean).

Isn't it night and day watching the interview with Zach vs. the interviews with WH? I told my husband (referring to Zach) that this is how I believe HE'D act, if God forbid, one of ours was ever missing!

Just an observation. From the aerials I didn't see anything that looked like a well so I wondered if it's under the tarp.

I had wondered pages ago when the images of the back of the house first surfaced with the tent over the space adjacent to the house and the use of the hoses, whether there was a well. But the idea of a crawl space is right up someones alley. Maybe they were draining the area. ?? Speculation only.

Isn't it night and day watching the interview with Zach vs. the interviews with WH? I told my husband (referring to Zach) that this is how I believe HE'D act, if God forbid, one of ours was ever missing!

I thought the exact same thing - thank you for posting

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

D*mn D*mn D*mn. Can't see my keyboard or screen properly. Stepping away ...

Brenchen, if you are lurking, my thoughts and prayers are also with you, your husband and AJs paternal birth family.

Josh, if you are lurking, you and your best friend have conducted yourselves with much dignity. I'm so sorry you are suffering. I hope your lives will always be better for knowing and loving her. Keep honoring her with respect.

Please - all of us - hold our babies tight tonight. On a completely unrelated note - I just (within the last few minutes) received notice that my sons best friend was killed in a horrific car accident just outside of our town. He, his 2 siblings, and another relative - all gone in seconds.

Our time on this earth is precious - please...please...hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.
So, so sorry for your family's loss. (((Threecrazykids)))

Please - all of us - hold our babies tight tonight. On a completely unrelated note - I just (within the last few minutes) received notice that my sons best friend was killed in a horrific car accident just outside of our town. He, his 2 siblings, and another relative - all gone in seconds.

Our time on this earth is precious - please...please...hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.

I am so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member