VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had wondered pages ago when the images of the back of the house first surfaced with the tent over the space adjacent to the house and the use of the hoses, whether there was a well. But the idea of a crawl space is right up someones alley. Maybe they were draining the area. ?? Speculation only.

We had some pretty bad thunderstorms in the area this morning. Within 10 minutes of the rain starting my street was flooded. Just to give you an idea of how much rain came down. I live about an hour and a half from the area.

I live not far from AJ's home and really haven't slept much since she went missing. Her bright and beautiful spirit has touched so many of us. Thank you, Zach, for sharing the most vulnerable parts of your heart with us. It is a sad honor to bear witness here to your love and pain. I have dedicated my life to working for victims of violence, in particular, abused and neglected children. Today, as I pulled into the courthouse around noon I began to get texts, then phone calls, more texts...child advocates from all over the city lifting AJ in prayer and collectively hoping and mourning. I joined WS about a week or so ago because after searching on my own and sleuthing on my own, I needed to connect to like-minded people. Thank you all for being here. Zach, you have my eternal love and light pointed in the direction of you and your beautiful girls. Whoever it is in Franklin today, they are at peace now. Their impact on our lives is up to us. What do we do with such loss, such pain? We work harder, we build a better world, we do what we can where we are. You all reminded me of that. God bless us all. God keep you, Zach, in the cloak of His grace and compassion.

I had wondered pages ago when the images of the back of the house first surfaced with the tent over the space adjacent to the house and the use of the hoses, whether there was a well. But the idea of a crawl space is right up someones alley. Maybe they were draining the area. ?? Speculation only.

I also noticed it looked like the window directly above the tent was partially raised.

Zach...stay here with us, Honey. YOU are loved, and after all this is behind you, God will bring you into the lives of other children who need you. I truly believe that.

:floating:

So much sorrow here in this thread, and tragedy...AJ, Zach, Skibaboo, 3CKids, yet so much love and support. If I would venture to take a guess, I would say most of the people here are "good people", people who really do care about others.

I don't know how much we can say, but a close relative of WH has a married name connected to the property the body was found at. Or possibly a neighboring property, but either way, Wesley would be quite familiar with this place.

Trying to speed read to catch up, but.......

Oh snap, crackle, and Popsicles! I bet this person feels pretty darn stupid right about now.

...and anyone who does lawn care has chemicals available....I hate typing that!
This makes me feel awful to type, like a jerkface really, but, if someone had been put in the shed, could something like a coyote pull them out? Eek. I'm so sorry. Just I find it puzzling that whomever this is would be left in the open as well. Unless they were left in the open so it would be easier for decomp to happen? Ahh! I want to run away from my own brain!

Saddened so much by today's news. I hope everyone who loved her can find some peace in their hearts tonight. I hope that if this is AJ, they find some closure in knowing they can lay her to rest.

Zach...stay here with us, Honey. YOU are loved, and after all this is behind you, God will bring you into the lives of other children who need you. I truly believe that.

:floating:

I can totally see Zach being like the Harringtons, or Mark Klaas, or maybe even John Walsh.
Maybe one day, in time. Right now, this time is for him.

How on earth can he restrain himself from going to the jail and wanting to rip someone's head off...that's right, he said he is of no help to anyone in jail...the anger/rage he must feel and will feel as a father in addition to grief...he talked so much about love, and not wanting to think WH did anything...again, no POI has been named, but I'm just saying, Zach if you read this, its ok to be angry. VERY VERY ANGRY. I lived with rage for I don't know how long...years? (Wasn't my daughter) But I suspect you may be stronger than me, I think you are going to be okay. But this is no doubt one of the worst things that could EVER HAPPEN to a parent. And this will undoubtedly be the worst pain of your life. You are strong in your faith. You are not alone.

Oh, guys. :( I understand the meaning of Zach's message, that Bessie related...so without any official confirmation, I just want to say that every bit of care and attention all you dedicated sleuthers (and darn fine human beings) have put into AJ and those who love her REALLY MATTERS. Bless you. You have been Light. Yes, skies darken at night, but when the moon and stars come out, it offsets the darkness and makes a difference. Sometimes the outcomes here are sad, dark and not what we prayed for, and it is heartbreaking...but you guys are part of the Light in uncovering the truth, supporting the loved ones, and hoping for the best.

I wish I could wave a magic wand to comfort you guys...but I give you the biggest :hug:

My heart goes out to you all~and to you and your family, Zach. Much love, prayers and shared tears. :heartbeat:

Am I correct that the location of the home is extremely near the NC border?

So I was thinking. The area in Franklin is rural. It was chance that people were walking by and saw a dark colored van speed into that drive way. However, that doesn't mean that it wasn't there before, or even that another work van/truck wasn't there before. Just because no one SAW a vehicle there recently doesn't mean there wasn't one there. Also, since the person stated that the van sped into the drive way, that leads me to believe that whoever was driving was very familiar with that house. Another thing I wanted to add is that I am really sorry to all of those who are going through these times of loss. I have lost many loved ones, and I know how it feels to lose someone close. I will keep you in my prayers.

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

Oh, Zach... I am so very sorry.

Words seem inadequate and I'm not very good at thinking of what to say.

Please know that you and your family are in my heart, and I'm praying that God grants you strength and grace in the coming days....

So I was thinking. The area in Franklin is rural. It was chance that people were walking by and saw a dark colored van speed into that drive way. However, that doesn't mean that it wasn't there before, or even that another work van/truck wasn't there before. Just because no one SAW a vehicle there recently doesn't mean there wasn't one there. Also, since the person stated that the van sped into the drive way, that leads me to believe that whoever was driving was very familiar with that house. Another thing I wanted to add is that I am really sorry to all of those who are going through these times of loss. I have lost many loved ones, and I know how it feels to lose someone close. I will keep you in my prayers.

IMO, the vehicle would've been very out of place and noticeable at an abandoned house. I would assume WH (or by a slim chance someone else) would've had to be familiar with the property to know it was abandoned.

(((((Zach))))) 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈...............

Oh, Zach my heart breaks for you and your family. I am praying God helps comfort you during this dark time in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove