VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm not a bad idea! Do houses like these typically have a crawl space? Like where I am, houses may have a cellar, or a crawl space under the porch but it's much less common to find one actually under the house.

I used to frame houses in Virginia with my father. Did that from 12 years old up until I turned 25. Its pretty typical of ranch style, one-story houses in this area to have crawl spaces to allow access to plumbing,wiring and sometimes heat ducts.

Most of the time they are on the side of the house for easy access, but not always.

You wouldnt usually have a basement in Chesapeake because of how close they sit to sea level.

:floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating::floating:

From my family to you, Zach.

I don't understand why this beautiful, precious being is lost to us. I do NOT understand.

AJ's last tweet is very haunting to me, "some people's voices are just very appealing. you can't explain it. there is no way to describe it. it's just like. how. why. why does your voice do things to me. why does it make me feel things. why. how. why

We know your voice AJ.....and we are asking "why. How."

I have followed this case from day one, I rarely post, but I would like to send my prayers and thanks to the handful of websleuthers that tirelessly sleuthed and shared their findings here and kept lurkers like me informed and heavily invested in the search for AJ. I don't want this to be her, yet if it is, I am grateful that she will soon be resting in peace, and not alone outside anymore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No, you aren't the only one who feels guilty, Sweetie. I think we all sometimes feel like voyeurs. We get very intimate looks at the most horrific times in people's lives. It's just the nature of what we do here. I always step back and question myself...my motives...my reason for being here. In the end, when I search my heart honestly, I come away with this:

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.

Lois McMaster Bujold

If you ask yourself why you are here, and that is your answer, then God knows and sees your heart. What other people think doesn't mean s*it.

Thank you.

I don't post often but just like many of you extraordinary caring loving sleuthers , I have read every comment, article, link , you name it and though I haven't ever met AJ I have grown to love that girl just like Zach said , she's the type that uou just love an I think all of us here have grown to love her!! But I just wanted to say Zach, YOU are a hell of a good dad and one kind loving soul, and I can not imagine what you are going through right now but you have hundreds of people praying for you an sending love your way!!

The "well" comes from pure speculation - someone said earlier that the area on the back of the house with a tarp on it reminds them of the kind of space that a well might be in.

Thats not actually a well. I used to live in a house that had a little covered box with a lid behind it. This housed the pump for the well and was about 2 and a half to 3 feet wide by 4 feet long and about 2 feet deep.

The reason I know this is because the pump used to freeze in cold weather and Id have to run an extension cord and a lamp out there to unthaw it. Believe it or not the heat from a single 100watt light bulb is all it took to unfreeze it.

The actual well itself was at least 50 feet away.

Lay down
Your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You’ve come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
All souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time
Don't say: «We have come now to the end»
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again

And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass
Into the West

I have to sign off now, but just want to say if there's ONE THING I can take away from this case at this moment, well 2 things, number one Zach and his quest for truth, and honesty/self checking (the post I nominated for post of the week), and also:

WOMEN who bring awful men into their homes around their children....so many, Bella's case, Relisha's case, the list goes on and on, I saw this horrible video of a woman's boyfriend beating her baby...WOMEN, KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE, watch who you get involved with, FOR YOU KIDS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

What in the world was JH thinking?!?! How in the world is she going to live with what she brought upon her innocent daughter and really all her girls since AJ's sisters are not going to come out the other end of this unscathed. I also can't help but think JH is not a completely innocent party to this tragedy.Although her involvement may simply be limited to finally coming to her senses and kicking WH to the curb which may have unwittingly put these events into motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove