VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of her overdosing has literally never crossed my mind. But... given the predilection of WH, and her being a part of his household.. who knows. Maybe it WAS an accidental OD, administered by WH, and that's why he has all that guilty leakage in his blatherings. I really do doubt it, but can't say it's outside the realm of possibility.

Me neither, never crossed my mind, but yeah, who knows....remember those disgusting folks who put the meth in their kids sippy cup and the child died?!

Also, if one was trying to make it look like something else initially...

What about dental records? That should be enough to immediately identify the body. sigh.

I would imagine so, as there seems to be everywhere...but I got to say, after so many recent cases out of VA here on WS, I can't help but wonder if there's "something in the water out there", metaphorically speaking of course, jmo.

I wonder sometimes about all of our military in Hampton Roads and the stress they are under. Even in areas that there is not a "base" there are still lots of military. Also, the NPD has been under fire A LOT recently in many cases that have made them look really bad. I imagine with the national focus on this one, they don't want to screw it up. Just my opinion on why the tight lipped and such. Meaning HR is a transient place, people from all over. Not something in the water. Sorry that thought was all over the place. :facepalm:

You know, this goes back to the whole "staring at each other for 30 minutes" thing....that is just soooo weird.......

LE knows better the likely timeline, but imo whatever happened happened the first few days. Jmo

I had an idea about that a few days back. *If* there was an argument between AJ and her mom, WH may have seen an opportunity. Maybe he contacted AJ on pretense to mediate between them, and score points with JH. If AJ was mad, she might be like my daughter and not speak.

I might even go further to speculate maybe he says, "Let's take a drive while we talk." The distance is so far, it leads me to believe she was not yet gone when they left "town."

You know, this goes back to the whole "staring at each other for 30 minutes" thing....that is just soooo weird.......

LE knows better the likely timeline, but imo whatever happened happened the first few days. Jmo

This always got me too ... why in the world would you say that (even if for a remote second it is possibly true) .. I think he saw himself as a twenty year old in his own mind ... like matthew mcconouhey in 'dazed and confused' ... "i get older .... the girls stay the same age." Certain people have this mentality and if nothing would have happened to AJ, I have no doubt in my mind that WH would be in the spot in his life that he is right now --- the same that he was in when he was 20. JMO

(Sorry, I guess my last post might have been too graphic. Sorry about that!)

I've followed this from the beginning but I'm inexperienced and very rarely post, yet, I've thought exactly as you from early on. I was worried for her long term safety when he was put in jail. Maybe the plan was he would find her, then be the hero and claim the reward money. I cannot type the rest of what is going through my mind, especially with her being found outside.

May I ask what is on your mind with the body being found outside? If people do any type of hiking/walking around there, it surprises me that she hadn't been found sooner. I don't like to discuss animal involvement with that aspect, because the thought of a parent just thinking something like this would be unbearable. Maybe someone has mentioned this, but with WH sister basically turning her back on him, could it be possible that the dark colored van was hers? Maybe he asked to borrow it for this or that reason, and she let him? Something that just popped into my head. RIP Sweet Anjelica

Do you know if there was a for sale sign (or call to rent sign) ... with those signs and no upkeep it would be pretty easy to assume that no one was living there (through WH's eyes) IMO

Makes me think maybe he thought she reciprocated a feeling that she really did not reciprocate. At a certain age in their teens most girls develop some sort of radar about the feelings/intentions (if sexual) of men. This can be very difficult for a young woman if she must be in the company of such a man and she has no such feelings for him. He seems to leak creepiness. Also, what he says about time and events may not be at all trustworthy. Freud would have loved this guy . . . the slips . . .

LOL...I think Stacey was asking why on earth WH would say that. :)

No, I was referring to (saying sorry) for a deleted post of mine via mod, I must've been too graphic...SORRRRYYYY!!!!)

Eta: it referenced an unrelated Forensic Files episode, nothing to do with this case. We have no information about the remains yet.

I'm not a trained LE official with the capacity or the authority to either second guess why these officers are standing there, or to answer your question. So I will leave it at that.

No harm no foul. I guess I just get a little mad sometimes that these types of crimes occur and misplace my frustration. My mind is everywhere. I just hope the people who really love and care about this young woman get the answers they deserve.

With how sure he seemed that she'd be found, I think it's possible he realized he wasn't getting out of jail anytime soon and hinted. I don't know that I could see him full out confessing, but since WH-S said his story kept changing, maybe something he said "clicked" or he hinted too far.

Grim thought but maybe WH was only moving the body temporarily until LE started looking in another direction?

He could have panicked, moving a body from one location to the next.

For all we know, he could have had plans to bury the body somewhere else more permanent and/or reverent at a later date.

From what Ive seen of him he doesnt seem like someone who focuses on anything long term, being much more reactionary.

...sigh...
I think he was leaking. And she was gone by then. He stared, and let what had happened (whatever that may be) sink in, so to speak. And then she "departed his presence". :(

I feel gross for having typed that.

He was so public and scrutinized. Once she was reported missing, wouldn't it have been much more difficult to move her?

Yes, imo. And with his criminal bg, LE would've had their sites on him hard and fast, and he probably knew that, jmo.

...sigh...
I think he was leaking. And she was gone by then. He stared, and let what had happened (whatever that may be) sink in, so to speak. And then she "departed his presence". :(

I feel gross for having typed that.

I feel gross for having read it.

:yuck:

I don't post a lot of my opinions/questions b/c for some reason they never seem to make as much since typed out as they do in my head but I will say this......
I have been very curious all along WHY WH came up with/out with this whole meeting with AJ at the gas station. I mean not that I believe any of it anyways, but why come out 3 - 4 ish days after she is reported missing and come up with this story. Did someone see them together somewhere that day and this was his answer? Did someone tell JH something about someone seeing them together and she asked him and this is why he made this statement? Because if not then why not just say it from day 1. Am I making any sense at all or should I just go back to lurking???

Is it expected that WH will be an offical suspect once identification is released?

Just gonna put this out there. This thought has been going through my head since the HG case, also in Virginia. Is it too far out to believe that some kind of system could be put in place for missing persons (think microchip for pets) to help locate them? I don't have any concrete idea how it would work...but like insurance, you don't know how much you need it, until you have to use it. It may or may not deter the evilness perpetrated on fellow human beings, such as AJ, but sure would bring the missing person home, sooner rather than later. Like I said, not sure how it would or could work, but just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72