VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea about that a few days back. *If* there was an argument between AJ and her mom, WH may have seen an opportunity. Maybe he contacted AJ on pretense to mediate between them, and score points with JH. If AJ was mad, she might be like my daughter and not speak.

I might even go further to speculate maybe he says, "Let's take a drive while we talk." The distance is so far, it leads me to believe she was not yet gone when they left "town."

He tries very hard to say he was not in the house!
I think he was.
I believe the house if the crime scene.
I do not think she left that house alive.

All JMO

You, too? Harwood Hts gal here, and my grandma lived on Summerdale.

Hi neighbors :) my childhood bff's dad was supposed to go work for Gacy one summer but he got in trouble and couldn't. Crazy how things happen.

You rock and I take it back how you don't miss a trick, I'm a chick! haha

(Omg, lmao)

(I guess I thought you were a dude? :thinking: Honesty, I didn't think about it either way, don't know why I wrote "his" friend, lol)

I think WH thinks it's possible that someone saw them together.

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there has been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.

I'm sorry I know I think in circles this may not make any sense to anyone but i'm really going crazy and need to share some thoughts. And I know most of this has been discussed. But i'm seriously pulling my hair out.

Just gonna put this out there. This thought has been going through my head since the HG case, also in Virginia. Is it too far out to believe that some kind of system could be put in place for missing persons (think microchip for pets) to help locate them? I don't have any concrete idea how it would work...but like insurance, you don't know how much you need it, until you have to use it. It may or may not deter the evilness perpetrated on fellow human beings, such as AJ, but sure would bring the missing person home, sooner rather than later. Like I said, not sure how it would or could work, but just thinking.

I sure wish Michelle Obama would remind hubby that women ( but not limited to) sure can use some of that stimulus money for the purpose of a tracking chip or even a tracking bracelet with a panic button or something.

It will give perps way less time. Plus the female will know that help is on the way.

Thanks CP1

I definitely agree with your direction of thinking. A while ago I posted a similar scenario. Maybe AJ and her mom did fight and like you said, WH was that person to them, estranged or not. Mom may have needed help dealing with the situation as it doesn't seem like she's ever been alone. He had time alone with AJ because of the fight and because of how he views himself as the controller, the leader, the man of the house filled with girls, he acted on a long-time feeling and here we are today.

In my opinion, I don't think she was moved but visited. I know I've been told to watch my speculations on WH but I've seen many others speculate so I'll say in my opinion we can't try to look for too much sense in actions here. If drugs are involved who knows what was going on in his mind. I think he was spiraling towards the end, right before he went to jail, so his actions would be even less understandable. Maybe he did move her from one area of the house to outside. Maybe he was coming back to get more of AJ's things to stage somewhere else. The POSSIBLE clothes were found on the 19/20 of March so maybe he was leaving things at the house and went back to grab some to plant. Just thinking out loud on why he would visit beyond being a super creeper.

I hope everybody is doing ok today. Hugs to all. Still hoping it's not AJ because I have to.

I think the time frame of "a month ago" is close enough to when she actually went missing to be able to tie the two together, imo. I want to believe that, because some of the other scenarios lend to AJ suffering a long time. That breaks my heart all over again.

Also, I've been wondering if the escalation of the drug use started before or after AJ went missing.

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there had been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.

I'm sorry I know I think in circles this may not make any sense to anyone but i'm really going crazy and need to share some thoughts. And I know most of this has been discussed. But i'm seriously pulling my hair out.

I can't wait to find out anything to do with possible surveillance footage at the gas station.

Eta: so many things we might not know for a long time (until trial if there ever is one), or ever know. Jmo

He tries very hard to say he was not in the house!
I think he was.
I believe the house if the crime scene.
I do not think she left that house alive.

However, with all these neighbor sightings, how could he possibly get her out without someone seeing something. I mean, even if it wass in the middle of the night, (I don't know which date that would be), the house is full of people. If something happened to her in the house, either all of the other girls were there (night) or the neighbors could have seen (day). This doesn't seem feasible.

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there had been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.

I'm the same way! I talk in circles way more than you do :)

I try to take out everything Wes has said because he's had his hand in directing everything from the beginning and you hit the nail on the head as to what we're left with.

I think his desire to be the one receiving and then relating information speaks volumes. There is probably truth in what he says you just have to read between the lines!

Well know more in the days to follow. But I don't believe AJ was moved from one place to another. LE was on this almost immediately. No doubt there was suspicions about WH from the get go. In most cases, family must be cleared and then LE starts widening the circle of friends, someone known through sports, school, job, etc. Then lastly they look at a stranger involved. I don't think LE was ever able to clear WH. The changes in the timeline, last known seen, giving her money, etc., would have added even more attention to WH. I bet LE was tailing him, and watching him like a hawk.

LE has been extremely quiet in this case. They haven't released much information at all. No routine updates, etc. I think the evidence was leading them to theory, and they kept on investigating, connecting dots, and was looking at areas familiar to WH. Either through phone pings, work records, or just him having been in the area and knew the areas. If someone did see a vehicle at that home, and it drove through the carport with lights turned off, and that was reported to LE, perhaps they were just getting to that tip among all the others and following up on it. We'll know at some point.

Many were speculating on a motive. What greater hurt could you inflict on a mother than to harm her daughter?? There may have been a different motive, yet I don't doubt WH was pissed about being kicked out of the house, and wanted to 'get back' at JH and cause her the hurt he was feeling. I do believe he also had an unusual attraction to AJ, and I don't even want to hear those results if they are proven with the autopsy. I just don't want the details.

Whoever was responsible, whoever placed AJ there *if this is AJ*, I want to never see outside prison. I pray the evidence will all be there for a conviction! And the jury will agree!

*IF* this is AJ, she didn't put herself there. :( Someone else did. And that perp needs to go away forever! I often wish that once a perp is convicted that the victims loved ones each get 30 minutes or more to do whatever they want to the perp. If the perp ends up dead, oh well! I can't stand the fact they get to continue to breath after taking the life of a someone else. Life behind bars, or death penalty doesn't seem enough to discourage or stop these perps from committing the crimes. Something harsher needs to be done to make them stop. Public hanging, firing squad, something. Yes I'm emotionally and probably not even making sense. I just wish the perps had to suffer the way they made their victims suffer. Something to make them stop and think before committing these crimes. :tantrum:

2Hope4, I think you bring up a great point here, about wanting to hurt the mother. We've seen this happen before.

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there has been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.I'm sorry I know I think in circles this may not make any sense to anyone but i'm really going crazy and need to share some thoughts. And I know most of this has been discussed. But i'm seriously pulling my hair out.
I think WH is one of those lying liars that lie, BUT entwined in his stories are tidbits of truth that he can't help himself from spewing out.

I think WH is one of those lying liars that lie, BUT entwined in his stories are tidbits of truth that he can't help himself from spewing out.

"The best lies are based on truth."

I agree. He also said "the last time she saw me" as opposed to "the last time I saw her." That's an odd phrase, even for WH.

Yes. That phrase gave me the willies since the first time I heard it.

Was I mistaken last night in thinking our verified insider confirmed this is AJ? Or is thus still unknown?

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there has been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.

I agree and although I read constantly, I rarely posted because I saw red flags immediately with that ridiculous story. I knew WH was considered a victim and what I wanted to post was against TOS. Who stares at each other for a 1/2 hr.? I also think the picture of his arms around her says it all.

I think the time frame of "a month ago" is close enough to when she actually went missing to be able to tie the two together, imo. I want to believe that, because some of the other scenarios lend to AJ suffering a long time. That breaks my heart all over again.

Also, I've been wondering if the escalation of the drug use started before or after AJ went missing.

Agreed.
I'm sure it got worse after she went missing. IMO his interviews and behavior seem a little too off.

I sure wish Michelle Obama would remind hubby that women ( but not limited to) sure can use some of that stimulus money for the purpose of a tracking chip or even a tracking bracelet with a panic button or something.

It will give perps way less time. Plus the female will know that help is on the way.

Thanks CP1

That's already available for anyone with a smart phone. It's a panic button AP, and you can give loved ones a "find my phone" connection to your phone to know exactly where the phone is. Literally the only difference is, it isn't strapped to your wrist. Maybe the new Apple watch has all these capabilities?

Anyway, there is nothing to keep a perp from cutting anything off you they want to, so whether it's in the form of a bracelet/locked ankle band or cell phone, you've already got all the technology available that you are wanting.

https://panicbutton.io/

The news left me shaken all day yesterday, but reading this just made me break down. I never knew AJ, but I will miss her so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if you saw my post in a thread a few threads back, but I said you rock because you were active with distributing flyers. I know this was very important to Zach, as he really turned to us for help in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl