VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I mistaken last night in thinking our verified insider confirmed this is AJ? Or is thus still unknown?

Zach made it clear that nothing has been confirmed. But, you could tell from what he was saying...you know.

He tries very hard to say he was not in the house!
I think he was.
I believe the house if the crime scene.
I do not think she left that house alive.

All JMO

I couldnt agree more.

What if WH broke into JH's house that day thinking AJ wasnt there?

If she woke up and saw him inside the house when he wasnt supposed to be , would it cause a scene? Would she call the police? Did he try to stop her?

All we have to go on after JH and AJ's siblings left the house are the words of a drug addicted,convicted felon
who is quite possibly bi-polar and maybe even a psychopath.

As such, I think ANYTHING that WH says about that day should be suspect. Anything.

I don't post a lot of my opinions/questions b/c for some reason they never seem to make as much since typed out as they do in my head but I will say this......
I have been very curious all along WHY WH came up with/out with this whole meeting with AJ at the gas station. I mean not that I believe any of it anyways, but why come out 3 - 4 ish days after she is reported missing and come up with this story. Did someone see them together somewhere that day and this was his answer? Did someone tell JH something about someone seeing them together and she asked him and this is why he made this statement? Because if not then why not just say it from day 1. Am I making any sense at all or should I just go back to lurking???

IMO, he came up with the story just in case someone had seen him with AJ.

I think WH is one of those lying liars that lie, BUT entwined in his stories are tidbits of truth that he can't help himself from spewing out.

Oh I totally agree!! I've actually known a few people like this before!

I agree with you. I know in my gut that she was at that hotel room. And I think she left the truck because she didn't want anyone to spot it at the hotel.

I don't know why I believe that, but I do.

(You know, I missed so much about the hotel part when I was sick. Note to self to go back to this part at some point. Right now, I think its time for a break, been here for hours and hours!)

*If someone happens to have some good links/posts re: the hotel aspect, please post if you can. Tia.)

Bad weather is getting ready to move in. Hoping they are able to gather as much evidence before it hits. Side note lots of activity at JH house

IMO, he came up with the story just in case someone had seen him with AJ.

IMO he made u the story to place them outside of the home.
I don't think she ever left the house alive! He needed to make it seem she was.
The phone call.
Needing money.... I think she would call MOM if she needed money not WH who was not even living there at the time.

Bad weather is getting ready to move in. Hoping they are able to gather as much evidence before it hits. Side note lots of activity at JH house

Oh no! That SUCKS that bad weather is coming right now!!! They are still processing the potential crimes scenes / doing a grid / looking for evidence!

The timeline says that her stepfather dropped off a red truck at the house? Who did he leave with after that? Did he have a ride or did he leave walking?

The timeline says that her stepfather dropped off a red truck at the house? Who did he leave with after that? Did he have a ride or did he leave walking?

we do not know what time!
He left his work van at the house. He just switched cars.

My husband's company looked into marketing this. The problem is, the item would have to be something the size of a man's watch and couldn't be implanted because the need for battery charging. The chips that are put in place for pets are only helpful if you have the pet in your hand and you scan the chip. You can't locate a pet through the chip, you can only scan and ID it once it has been located.

There are systems to track people - like felons under house arrest - and if you have a person who wanders a lot like a child with a developmental disorder or an adult with alzheimers, it's useful. Otherwise they're really too bulky. Additionally, anyone bent on harming the person could just take it off the victim and that would defeat the purpose.

They have a company that has been taking preorders for women jewelry gps devices. But I think the tracking service is a monthly fee. Like Adt.

Anyways the company is called Cuffs. But people on the fb page is getting mad because preorders were made and they keep saying coming soon. But I did see that they promoted this in several viable magazine articles.

I just think that they are running out of funding because they are trying to make too much different looking stylish gps jewelry. But some of the pcs do look like something that most women would wear and it would easily be overlooked by a perp.

Maybe these track app smart phone companies can team up with them.

But they need a system that can store millions of people real time locations plus it has to keep the tracking info for atleast 30 days per person just in case.

So i think they are not off the ground yet because the database isn't in place. Too many people on one grid would over load the thing.

I think the government needs to help fund this. Jmo

I wonder if he knew she was home for spring break?
Maybe he didn't!

he could have been breaking in to get stuff out of the house and she surprised him caught him red handed with the gun the amo and drugs maybe.

this is probably why all these things are on the missing persons report because whomever took AJ also took all the other stuff!

That's already available for anyone with a smart phone. It's a panic button AP, and you can give loved ones a "find my phone" connection to your phone to know exactly where the phone is. Literally the only difference is, it isn't strapped to your wrist. Maybe the new Apple watch has all these capabilities?

Anyway, there is nothing to keep a perp from cutting anything off you they want to, so whether it's in the form of a bracelet/locked ankle band or cell phone, you've already got all the technology available that you are wanting.

https://panicbutton.io/

I think your phone has to be turned on. And those are usually turned off in the first 2 seconds. Perps know about pings. So yes it can help with most non abductions situations as long as your phone is not off or dying out.

This always got me too ... why in the world would you say that (even if for a remote second it is possibly true) .. I think he saw himself as a twenty year old in his own mind ... like matthew mcconouhey in 'dazed and confused' ... "i get older .... the girls stay the same age." Certain people have this mentality and if nothing would have happened to AJ, I have no doubt in my mind that WH would be in the spot in his life that he is right now --- the same that he was in when he was 20. JMO

Totally. He is the poster child for arrested development, IMO.

I don't post a lot of my opinions/questions b/c for some reason they never seem to make as much since typed out as they do in my head but I will say this......
I have been very curious all along WHY WH came up with/out with this whole meeting with AJ at the gas station. I mean not that I believe any of it anyways, but why come out 3 - 4 ish days after she is reported missing and come up with this story. Did someone see them together somewhere that day and this was his answer? Did someone tell JH something about someone seeing them together and she asked him and this is why he made this statement? Because if not then why not just say it from day 1. Am I making any sense at all or should I just go back to lurking???

Makes perfect sense, rays girl. I know that is one of my major questions. I am not sure it will be cleared up until if/when there is a court case, PCA for WH.

They have a company that has been taking preorders for women jewelry gps devices. But I think the tracking service is a monthly fee. Like Adt.

Anyways the company is called Cuffs. But people on the fb page is getting mad because preorders were made and they keep saying coming soon. But I did see that they promoted this in several viable magazine articles.

I just think that they are running out of funding because they are trying to make too much different looking stylish gps jewelry. But some of the pcs do look like something that most women would wear and it would easily be overlooked by a perp.

Maybe these track app smart phone companies can team up with them.

But they need a system that can store millions of people real time locations plus it has to keep the tracking info for atleast 30 days per person just in case.

So i think they are not off the ground yet because the database isn't in place. Too many people on one grid would over load the thing.

I think the government needs to help fund this. Jmo

Actually I had one of these for a year. Before I was treated with the right medication I used to faint multiple times a day and my family pressed hard for me to wear it so I could just push a button for emergency help if needed. But the other half is that they can track your exact location. The caveat is that you need to be in an area that has cell service through Verizon. It was 14.99 per month, plus you pay $99 for the device itself. I think a lot of this can be done by smartphones but it's not exactly easy to get phone pings immediately from LE when one goes missing.

I wonder if he knew she was home for spring break?
Maybe he didn't!

he could have been breaking in to get stuff out of the house and she surprised him caught him red handed with the gun the amo and drugs maybe.

this is probably why all these things are on the missing persons report because whomever took AJ also took all the other stuff!

In my experience with drug addicts, they arent exactly known for keeping up with dates and holidays.

Ive thought this as well.

It could have totally slipped what passes for WH's mind, especially if he and JH werent talking all that much.Im 100 percent sober and have been for years but I would be LOST without my wife to remind me of dates/holidays/vacations etc.

I'll point at that WH didnt seem to even think twice about breaking into a strangers home.

I think he would give even less pause to breaking into a home he may have still considered as his own.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...s-at-home-where-human-remains-found/25573359/

About 60 personnel from the Norfolk Police Dept. Va. State Police, the FBI, the Southampton Co. Sheriff's Office and K-9 from Hampton Police and the Virginia Dept. of Emergency Management were conducting line searches around the brick home on Smiths Ferry Road, looking for more evidence, Officer Sam Shenouda with Norfolk Police told 13News Now.com.

They started the second day of investigation at the home around 6 a.m.

Ok, an earlier recap I posted said 8am.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-14&p=11674756#post11674756

(Eta: from the other hampton roads article you posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl