VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say I found it quite odd that Namus reports they do not have her dental records on file. Namus could be wrong, or outdated, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a circus just to get her dental records.

Who/what is CB? TIA!

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot. :-D
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why this story I've linked below from March 8 about the fundraising site is now posted at the top of the BAJHFB page, above the statement made yesterday (which incidentally, also mentioned raising funds). There are people commenting as if they don't know about the remains found yesterday. The fundraising link is also posted several times on brephew's page in the past 20 hours.

Oh wait...silly me :doh:...until it's confirmed to be AJ, the $earch i$ $till technically needing fund$. The ca$h cow is still mi$$ing until the ME says it's AJ.

I have no respect or sympathy for anyone involved in this money grab. And if that includes JH, she's earned my fury until she shuts down her fundraising site.

:stormingmad::furious:

<modsnip>
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I wonder if JH saw the red truck that morning ?

Ive wanted to know the answer to that question for weeks now.Would be nice if we could establish if WH had already been by the house by the time JH left.

I don't understand why this story I've linked below from March 8 about the fundraising site is now posted at the top of the BAJHFB page, above the statement made yesterday (which incidentally, also mentioned raising funds). There are people commenting as if they don't know about the remains found yesterday. The fundraising link is also posted several times on brephew's page in the past 20 hours.

Oh wait...silly me :doh:...until it's confirmed to be AJ, the $earch i$ $till technically needing fund$. The ca$h cow is still mi$$ing until the ME says it's AJ.

I have no respect or sympathy for anyone involved in this money grab. And if that includes JH, she's earned my fury until she shuts down her fundraising site.

<modsnip>

:giggle:

<modsnip>

Until proven otherwise, I am going to choose to be gracious and believe AJ's mom is not in control of that page right now. I believe there are signs that the TM might be moderating it, given synchronicity on other projects.

Regarding the microchip for pets:

My sister works for a vet. The microchip doesn't have a GPS or any other type of locator.

When a pet is found, it can be taken to the vet and scanned by their wand (or whatever it is). If the pet has a microchip, then it will have an unique number for that microchip company (like "Home Again"). The vet contacts that company, and the company contacts the owner.

I wanted to add that microchips are coming down in price. I've seen them for as low as $10 in SE Texas.
S

<modsnip>

Agree. I wanted to post there and say the same thing. Plus since yesterday; they have been advocating raising funds for the alert system heavily.
They should be using the money for funeral arrangements which can cost 10k. Or they can use that money to relocate once this is said and done. Idk
But Iam shocked how they bumped up the fund me page just like you. Plus tweets mentioning their scam. The only ones that are about AJ are the ones they retweet from other people. Ridiculous

I just find this gas station story such bologna, it just seems so far fetched. So if this gas station story is a lie then why believe anything else he has said, which I don't just trying to make my point, without WH interviews and all his bs what do we know? AJ was last seen one March 2nd by JH and siblings and there has been a body found. Thats pretty much it right? I'm saying if we take everything WH has said out completely.

I'm sorry I know I think in circles this may not make any sense to anyone but i'm really going crazy and need to share some thoughts. And I know most of this has been discussed. But i'm seriously pulling my hair out.

It is a rare liar that does not tell the truth sometime, and it is a rare truth-teller who doesn't lie. For me, point is not that he lies. I believe he compulsively lies. It is the way that he phrases his lies that are interesting. I believe he leaks without realizing he does; either that, or the way he communicates is so odd that it indicates some sort of brain damage.

Now is this stuff to take to a court of law? Probably not. I trust LE (this time anyway) to solve this crime and I suspect that they will solve it easily. In the meantime, I think he is worth looking at as a sort of specimen of disordered human nature. I may not like roaches, but both roaches and butterflies are insects. One sips nectar. The other will eat almost anything.

*Waving back!* Hey, can you send me some hot dogs, pizza, and Italian sausage? I'm a fatty and I miss fudz from Chi-town! lol
Ack, I forgot, you're overseas now, yes? I was gonna suggest a Websleuths lunch at Leadbellys in Gladstone. Lol.

Eta: I'm WAY too close to LB and Superdawg. Stupid Whoopskidawg... bringing the chunk. Hahaha!

<modsnip>

Youre not alone.I wonder how long my comment will remain up?

They have a company that has been taking preorders for women jewelry gps devices. But I think the tracking service is a monthly fee. Like Adt.

Anyways the company is called Cuffs. But people on the fb page is getting mad because preorders were made and they keep saying coming soon. But I did see that they promoted this in several viable magazine articles.

I just think that they are running out of funding because they are trying to make too much different looking stylish gps jewelry. But some of the pcs do look like something that most women would wear and it would easily be overlooked by a perp.

Maybe these track app smart phone companies can team up with them.

But they need a system that can store millions of people real time locations plus it has to keep the tracking info for atleast 30 days per person just in case.

So i think they are not off the ground yet because the database isn't in place. Too many people on one grid would over load the thing.

I think the government needs to help fund this. Jmo

I keep seeing ads for this on facebook. Would love for them to work out the kinks and get this working.

If my husband is out of town, I let my sister and/or aunt know where I'm going. I just feel safer for a family member to know my plans.

He was living in a seedy motel and one of the guest could have let him use their van for drugs. I would check that motel and see if a similar van was known to be there. But I doubt the owner of the van would have known his intentions.

I'm so far behind, I'm trying to get caught back up.... But this is a great thought, the van/suv could have been a fiend float (when a drug user, lets a drug dealer use their car for drugs, and for some reason drug users have some NICE cars) Just a thought...

I don't post a lot of my opinions/questions b/c for some reason they never seem to make as much since typed out as they do in my head but I will say this......
I have been very curious all along WHY WH came up with/out with this whole meeting with AJ at the gas station. I mean not that I believe any of it anyways, but why come out 3 - 4 ish days after she is reported missing and come up with this story. Did someone see them together somewhere that day and this was his answer? Did someone tell JH something about someone seeing them together and she asked him and this is why he made this statement? Because if not then why not just say it from day 1. Am I making any sense at all or should I just go back to lurking???

Would love to know the answer to this.

My theory is that the phones Pinged together at his motel and the gas station is close enough to the motel that he explained it by saying they met there.

Jmo .. This is only a guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys believe the fundraising, "money grab" is so horrendous, why continue to give it more publicity?

I have followed AJ's story from day one, or at least when it was first featured in uk press, probably 2 or 3 days in. I never feel I have much to say of any worth, you've all already taken the words straight out of my mouth. I feel I express my emotions more through music (a bit like mountain kat last night&#128525;). This was my first dance at my wedding, the 2nd half of which I danced with my wonderful stepfather. I am listening to it tonight thinking of Zach, he so should have been able to dance that special dance too in a few years time. My heart is broken for you. Wishing you love and light to lead your way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTCfQ6Bb8QE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove