VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want justice for this beautiful young lady! I'm upset and angry BC IMO this never should have happened!! I'm not pointing fingers as to who is responsible, but I feel like a child should NEVER be adopted by a recently paroled violent felon who only just met the parent\children!! :maddening: I'll shut up before I get in trouble ... :silenced:

No, no, no...
I've been off of WS for just a few hours.
I guess I must have been holding out some kind of hope that this was not sweet AJ.
Wow.
Oh, Zach...
All I can give now are prayers.

((((Zach and family))))

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there... I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow...
I am the diamond glints on snow...
I am the sunlight on ripened grain...
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you waken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of gentle birds in circling flight...
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry—
I am not there... I did not die...

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Knew it was coming, but still terrible. Though, at this point we've gotten the bad news. The good news comes next: justice.

Well, WAVY sure knows how t do it right...listening to this weather forecast is keeping my mind from wandering to really dark places.

Now I want justice for this beautiful young lady! I'm upset and angry BC IMO this never should have happened!! I'm not pointing fingers as to who is responsible, but I feel like a child should NEVER be adopted by a recently paroled violent felon who only just met the parent\children!! :maddening: I'll shut up before I get in trouble ... :silenced:

I'm with you on this, it happens way too often. I know there are some wicked stepmothers out there, too (Kyron Harmon?). I understand that people get lonely, they are still young, and want so badly to have someone to care for them. I say, go to the Humane Society....sorry, a little sarcasm to go along with my anger.

(God, if you're listening, why does this stuff happen? I know good things come out of tragedies, brings people together, brings out love and support, helps create laws and organizations, but why does it have to take this, such awful things... The pain and suffering and unspeakable things, bad things that happen to good people. I just don't get it. I'm obviously in need of some serious spiritual education. Jmo, sorry I'll shut up now.)

(Eta: Makes me so #$%^ angry!!!!!!!!)
(Politely excusing myself)

Blaming the bad on God is like thanking Satan for the good. And the honest answer is because of free will. People choose to either do good or bad.

To AJ's family I'm so sorry you have to go thru this. The world has lost a beautiful soul, my heart is broken for you. She seemed to have so much to give the world. She will be missed by us all.

Blaming the bad on God is like thanking Satan for the good. And the honest answer is because of free will. People choose to either do good or bad.

Awesome post! Yes, free will...it's hard to believe there is so much evil in this world. A mistake repeated is a choice.

78f74bc5045329d53393b2a6d0ae6847.jpg

First RIP AJ, secondly I was just told that the sister does have ties to the property... She may feel sick in her report, but when they were searching that damn pond and released that info about WH working in that area, she didn't say **** about the property down the street, and if it was her that led LE there, it still took her days to come forward....

Has NPD said anything beyond identification of AJ? Foul play, no foul play, etc.?

In the arms of an angel may you find some comforting.

:tantrum: Never should have ended this way :tantrum:

:jail: May LE soon charge the perp!! :jail:

(Ugh, the dreaded red Found Deceased thread title is now officially up :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove