VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ETA on some of you guys' posts? I have figured out most of them.

I stepped away for a bit and when I refreshed I saw how many pages had been added and I knew it was confirmed...I hope justice is swift and harsh. I hope they find the person who did this(I think they already have fwiw) and as my nanny use to say, hang them and hang them high. So sick how the dimmest people sometimes extinguish the brightest, most beautiful lights among us. I'm going to try and step away and finish some chores before hubby gets home and we have a movie night, just camp out on the floor with our baby girl and watch cartoon movies and try to not think of the awful fate AJ met.

It usually takes a while for COD because of toxicology. Even if it's apparent, they need the results to be thorough.

They probably just give an average time, also dependent on other cases that have to be examined. COD could come a lot sooner. We can hope.

It can also come a lot later....sometimes they don't even release it, right? Like Lizzie and Lyric? Am I remembering this correctly?

Eta: I wold guess that if so, in L & L's case its because they don't have a suspect and need to "preserve the integrity of the investigation."

Every case is so different...

It usually takes a while for COD because of toxicology. Even if it's apparent, they need the results to be thorough.

Thanks, this is what I was trying to ask/say earlier about even if they have an idea...

I've seen delays in many cases bc the labs are way backed up.

:floating: (((Zach and AJ's Sisters))) I am so, so sorry. There are no words that feel adequate.

Has NPD said anything beyond identification of AJ? Foul play, no foul play, etc.?

I'm sure they probably suspect foul play, but their saying it may be weeks before cause of death is determand

Anjelica, Rest peacefully in inextinguishable light.

I am so sorry to those who love and care for AJ, I'm so sorry.

JMO

:heartbeat: :rose: AJ :rose: :heartbeat:

rest easy sweetheart..........he WON'T get away with it

Dietrich Bonhoffer said it best when he said the following:

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Excellent quote, on the day after the 70th anniversary of his execution by the Nazis. Sorry for the OT comment, but just had to say thanks for the Bonhoeffer reference. :)

Another question: Who is CB and what is her connection to this case? I have seen her comments on the bluebird site, she's vicious (but I laugh at most of her posts). Is this going to get snipped? If so, can someone PM me? It's really not important, so either way..

I'm inclined to believe she was in a shallow grave, and that's why it's a "body" and not skeletalized remains, and why it took them a few hours to find her. I'm sure WH had a torch or something to thaw the ground with, being in the heating a/c plumbing field.

IMO, he came up with the story just in case someone had seen him with AJ.

Think there was info that her phone pinged from his motel.....maybe ping was that day and if there is a gas station next door to motel, WH came up with story of meeting there to explain ping? Does anyone know if there is a gas station in direct vicinity of motel?

I don't even know what to say... Confirmed we lost a great soul. We can only hope great things are done in her memory as she lives in the hearts of the people she touched and now looks over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first rip aj, secondly i was just told that the sister does have ties to the property... she may feel sick in her report, but when they were searching that damn pond and released that info about wh working in that area, she didn't say **** about the property down the street, and if it was her that led le there, it still took her days to come forward....

quick summary of the news bit:

jf says that they have called the me office all day and have been told there is no update. However, just moments ago he called the me and was told to direct all further questions to the npd.

they spoke to the homeowners' family, the owners live in ny. Apparently no relation to wh in terms of ownership.

Http://www.wavy.com/livestreaming

bbm

Thoughts and Prayers out to AJ's family this afternoon. I was hoping and praying it was not her. May this Psalm comfort you in your time of need. You will see her again in Heaven and she is in a place now where there is no pain or tears.....and the truth will be revealed. Justice will be served.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Rest in Peace Anjelica... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member