VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question: Who is CB and what is her connection to this case? I have seen her comments on the bluebird site, she's vicious (but I laugh at most of her posts). Is this going to get snipped? If so, can someone PM me? It's really not important, so either way..

CB is someone who has been posting since the beginning on public media about WH criminal background and that he just came into AJ's life a few years ago. There's suspicion that CB might be here as well.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Whew! Took me forever to catch up!!!

First of all, sleep in peace, AJ. Your life has been cut way, way too short. Watch over those who you made smile and who truly cared for you in life.

Second of all, I live in New Orleans. After Katrina, most houses were entered with masks/ respirators on. Yesterday, they had sand bags. That makes me think maybe they had to sop up water. Considering how quickly the mold grew and spread here, it is likely after 2 years and some probable water, there was lots of mold to protect lungs from.

Third of all, I do think Wesley is responsible. I do! But, the police have not even released a suspect! I would warn against jumping so heavily on the bandwagon of him being the only one even possible as the perpetrator. I'm not saying take him off the table, I'm just saying that he hasn't even been named as a suspect or even person of interest. It is possible there is someone else involved! Again, I don't think so as I think he is in jail for a reason, but I am keeping an open mind and still watching for other hints and clues until law enforcement solidifies my feelings.

I know that might not be the most popular way of thinking, but I wanted to mention it. I would hate to completely blame someone that the police haven't even blamed publicly, yet.

First RIP AJ, secondly I was just told that the sister does have ties to the property... She may feel sick in her report, but when they were searching that damn pond and released that info about WH working in that area, she didn't say **** about the property down the street, and if it was her that led LE there, it still took her days to come forward....

Awww... don't tease us like that! Hypothetically... just brainstorming... what do you think is a possible scenario where there would be a connection?

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Rest In Peace Anjelica!

My thoughts, prayers & condolences go out to family & friends.

Oh beautiful AJ, rest in peace my sweet. My deepest sympathies to Zach, AJ's mother, Brenchen and Hubby, and AJ's sisters. God bless you all.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Forgive me for asking, does AJ have a dedicated candle?
[emoji813]luv:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just lit one that I put RIP AJ

If there is one, I need to go back to the page

So it's not gun shot wound, or BFT? Gotta go wash my face before hubby gets here, yall made me cry with all the condolences, very very nice. Now let's get angry and see this through!

Yea- yesterday I cried, and have been irritated and mean feeling all day. lol So, I'm with you. On to the justice part for sure.

Well, as a sign off until later, I think it sucks that the family still has to wait for answers. But I have hopes it will occur swiftly. Good luck to everyone. May AJ be remembered for the life she lived, and not the way it was taken.

I'm inclined to believe she was in a shallow grave, and that's why it's a "body" and not skeletalized remains, and why it took them a few hours to find her. I'm sure WH had a torch or something to thaw the ground with, being in the heating a/c plumbing field.

We'll, I don't know much about soil in Virginia, but here in Northen MI the soil can be sandy underneath the top layer. No matter how cold it is; if you use a good sharp shovel you can break right through the top layer, and what you have under that is soft.

I'm Pertty sure graves get dug all year.

Oh beautiful AJ, rest in peace my sweet. My deepest sympathies to Zach, AJ's mother, Brenchen and Hubby, and AJ's sisters. God bless you all.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

You all might be right with who did it and how but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it turned out to be wrong.

JMO

Well, as a sign off until later, I think it sucks that the family still has to wait for answers. But I have hopes it will occur swiftly. Good luck to everyone. May AJ be remembered for the life she lived, and not the way it was taken.

RBBM,
Indeed. Could not have said thIs any better (and I agree with you wholeheartedly).

You all might be right with who did it and how but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it turned out to be wrong.

JMO
I keep this thought in the forefront of my mind. I have been trying to look at any all possibilities. It is possible that a certain someone just has THAT kind of bad luck I suppose.... actions speak louder than words (although there have been a lot of words). <sigh>

To read the words, it is almost unbearable.
I certainly cannot bring my fingers to retype them.

I can barely form a coherent sentence.

(((((AJ))))
((((Zach and daughters))))

Such sad news. I will be keeping her family in my prayers. I don't post too often I generally just read what you lovely people post and I just want to thank you all so very much for the hard work you do. I'm sure AJ is incredibly grateful for all of you. I feel like this is happening so often in VA it's terrifying. Keep an eye on your precious kids and teach them how to take extra steps for safety.

Now this is a really cool constructive post imo, about teaching kids to take extra steps for safety. Much better the the post I was just coming here to make which is this:

"My turn to pull a Mountain Kat today (no offense MK, just sayin I feel ya)
:drink: "

But seriously, what you said is exaaaactly the higher conclusion I came to in Jessica's case, as far as turning the pain/negativity (anger) around....and I see now through this how lately I'm not sure that I've been on track with my higher constructive purposes that I said I would do, teaching "stranger danger", etc...which btw is absolutely likely nonapplicable in this case....Maybe I should teach "Nonstranger Danger"....de ja vu...

I wonder if due to his job,if WH ever had any work to do at this house and knew it was vacant. Also, since there's no COD, I'm assuming she wasn't shot. Rest in peace,AJ. I'm so sorry your life was taken.

JMO

I'm keeping an open mind (or trying to). I want to see more evidence.

Oh, dear heavens.. Rest in peace, beautiful girl. You are loved by so many people.

Zach, I am so sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member