VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a number of us are keeping others on our radar, or at least I am. Problem is we can sleuth them privately but we can't talk about it here. I'm still trying to figure out where the primary crime scene is and how it fits with the time frame. There's a huge 36+ hour window between the time AJ was last seen (7 am March 2) and the time she was reported missing (9 pm March 3).

WH looks pretty guilty IMO but AJ could have encountered a number of people during that time. And since we can't trust WH's statements about the gas station meeting, white car, etc. we have almost nothing to go on. Right now the best evidence points to him.

How much does his guiltiness rely on his sleuthability?

I'm just wondering if he was easier to pick apart & find fault with because he was willing to try to be open about himself.

JMO

Just lit a candle for AJ.

RIP AJ - you were a beautiful light in this world, and will continue to touch many despite your passing. :rose:

((((Zach, Family & WSers))))

Longwood University President releases statement on news of AJ's death @13NewsNow pic.twitter.com/AfucqUoyIr

https://mobile.twitter.com/13JemieLee/status/586661698565644289/photo/1

^^^^(Bringing forward twitpic & URL)^^^^
0cdecae3316dd8a1ea7aa1d4586d0682.jpg

pic.twitter.com/AfucqUoyIr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably been asked and answered already but how close is this house to where the clothes were found?

I've been wanting to take a closer look at all the mileage on that myself, clothes to shed, clothes to house, all that stuff, I know its all here......unfortunately I feel sad because now the end result is the same, its not like me sleuthing/analyzing the mileage is going to help find her now...it will be good for me to know all the mileage in this case for the future if I can stand participating in another case...

I feel that AJ's case could be helpful in the future stat wise, with re: to geographic profiling. Esp re: red herrings.
Aj was a person, not a stat, but as far as applying her life to possibly help someone else. Yall know what I mean I hope.

I'm just wondering if he was easier to pick apart & find fault with because he was willing to try to be open about himself.

JMO

I think he did this all to himself.
He inserted himself into every aspect of this investigation.
IMO it was very strange.

I don't think he was being open about himself at all.

JMO

Many here knew of his rotten, violent, sexually abusive past before he even started opening his yap so much. So, that had very little to do with "picking him apart".

Now this is a really cool constructive post imo, about teaching kids to take extra steps for safety. Much better the the post I was just coming here to make which is this:

"My turn to pull a Mountain Kat today (no offense MK, just sayin I feel ya)
:drink: "

But seriously, what you said is exaaaactly the higher conclusion I came to in Jessica's case, as far as trunign the pain/negativity around....and I see now through this how lately I'm not sure that I've been on track with my higher constructive purposes that I said I would do, teaching "stranger danger", etc...which btw is absolutely likely nonapplicable in this case....Maybe I should teach "Nonstranger Danger"....de ja vu...

Yeah, sadly I agree there isn't much aj could have done if who we all suspect was the person that did this to her actually did. I'm fairly young and don't have children yet, but I was taught self defence at a very young age and after what happened to Hannah graham I started carrying a stun gun, pepper spray and a knife in my purse at all times. The world is crazy these days and when my hubs and I do have kids whenever they are old enough I'll make sure they have safety items as well. It's so important.

I loooove that you posted this.

Check this out, its not quite like microchipping, but something designed in Jessica Ridgeway's honor.

The Lassy Project:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...piration-for-The-Lassy-Project-Westminster-PD

And thanks for this info. Sounds like a great way to mobilize help.

I need to do some research on the microchipping, as a preventative measure. My GRANDdaughter, who is 14 years old, carries a lipstick size mace spray. I just think there are too many missing people out there and SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!! Enough of this nonsense. Imagine the amount of time, effort, and money, not to mention unmeasurable heartache, involved when someone goes missing. All JMVOO (just my very own opinion).

I think a number of us are keeping others on our radar, or at least I am. Problem is we can sleuth them privately but we can't talk about it here. I'm still trying to figure out where the primary crime scene is and how it fits with the time frame. There's a huge 36+ hour window between the time AJ was last seen (7 am March 2) and the time she was reported missing (9 pm March 3).

WH looks pretty guilty IMO but AJ could have encountered a number of people during that time. And since we can't trust WH's statements about the gas station meeting, white car, etc. we have almost nothing to go on. Right now the best evidence points to him.

This is a serious question with sincerely zero attitude attached. I have followed most of this case from the very very beginning, but when Noah's thread got deep, I only skimmed here. Have we been given permission to sleuth/ assume/ discuss about WH being the person responsible? Again, sorry for my ignorance on that subject, as it is an honest question hoping for some clarity.

Very sad outcome but I don't think many of us are surprised. It doesn't seem like RIP or Fly with Angels is enough to express the heartache. What a complete disaster this situation has become. This poor girl is dead for no good reason. I pray for her mother, sisters, Zach and bio dad.

I think we need to start from scratch and teach *boundaries* to children, and that would cover the gamut of danger from stranger and (lord help us) non-stranger alike. This should include appropriate language, actions, and behaviors. Teach them what's safe and they'll better recognize danger. I would rather help children recognize the good and learn to discern the bad; it's just a life skill they'll need well into adulthood. Just IMO.

Maybe we need to TRAIN the adults!

When /if he goes to a trial, can the judge use his past criminal history in sentencing trial?

Forgive me for asking, does AJ have a dedicated candle?
ETA: or are we to light a candle in her name at the link above?
:heartluv:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know to do that. Please feel free to do it right-AJ deserves it. TIA

Stepping away to hug my girls and make dinner.....and a drink.

Thanks everyone here for what you do - so glad I found this amazing community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member