DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on NBC that it was confirmed today. So sad! RIP, sweet one! :rose:

It never gets easier. :angel:

It really doesn't.

It has taken me years to work on my thoughts re: such things....I feel like I'm back at square one again, kwim....not making this about me, just saying, I can sit here and be so mad sad nd angry that it will make me siiiiiccccckkkk if I let it. I can only speak for myself when I say I haaaave o turn it around. Teach someone something like katiescarletjust said...otherwise, its all for nothing, and operating on such emotions are negative frequencies which will eat me alive.

Somehow, I think Zach would understand this. At least in time.

I wonder if due to his job,if WH ever had any work to do at this house and knew it was vacant. Also, since there's no COD, I'm assuming she wasn't shot. Rest in peace,AJ. I'm so sorry your life was taken.

Possible, but if it's been "abandoned" for 2 years, I doubt they were doing repairs & maintenance on it.

Seeing the big red Found Deceased plastered on this thread on the activity page makes me sad.

Probably been asked and answered already but how close is this house to where the clothes were found?

Whew! Took me forever to catch up!!!

First of all, sleep in peace, AJ. Your life has been cut way, way too short. Watch over those who you made smile and who truly cared for you in life.

Second of all, I live in New Orleans. After Katrina, most houses were entered with masks/ respirators on. Yesterday, they had sand bags. That makes me think maybe they had to sop up water. Considering how quickly the mold grew and spread here, it is likely after 2 years and some probable water, there was lots of mold to protect lungs from.

Third of all, I do think Wesley is responsible. I do! But, the police have not even released a suspect! I would warn against jumping so heavily on the bandwagon of him being the only one even possible as the perpetrator. I'm not saying take him off the table, I'm just saying that he hasn't even been named as a suspect or even person of interest. It is possible there is someone else involved! Again, I don't think so as I think he is in jail for a reason, but I am keeping an open mind and still watching for other hints and clues until law enforcement solidifies my feelings.

I know that might not be the most popular way of thinking, but I wanted to mention it. I would hate to completely blame someone that the police haven't even blamed publicly, yet.

I think a number of us are keeping others on our radar, or at least I am. Problem is we can sleuth them privately but we can't talk about it here. I'm still trying to figure out where the primary crime scene is and how it fits with the time frame. There's a huge 36+ hour window between the time AJ was last seen (7 am March 2) and the time she was reported missing (9 pm March 3).

WH looks pretty guilty IMO but AJ could have encountered a number of people during that time. And since we can't trust WH's statements about the gas station meeting, white car, etc. we have almost nothing to go on. Right now the best evidence points to him.

:rose:

Rest in Peace Anjelica.

Many tears are being shed for you across the world.
Many prayers are being said for your family and friends.

You have touched so many people's lives and will not be forgotten.

:rose:

Now this is a constructive post. Much better then my post I was just going to make which is this:

My turn to pull a Mountain Kat today
:drink:

But seriously, what you said is exaaaactly the higher conclusion I came to in Jessica's case, and I see how lately I'm not sure that I've been on track with my igher constructive puyrposes that I said I would do, teaching "stranger danger", etc...which btw is absolutely likely nonapplicable in this case....Maybe I should teach "Nonstranger Danger"....
I think we need to start from scratch and teach *boundaries* to children, and that would cover the gamut of danger from stranger and (lord help us) non-stranger alike. This should include appropriate language, actions, and behaviors. Teach them what's safe and they'll better recognize danger. I would rather help children recognize the good and learn to discern the bad; it's just a life skill they'll need well into adulthood. Just IMO.

You all might be right with who did it and how but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it turned out to be wrong.

JMO

Thing is SeeAlice, even if he didn't do it this man belongs exactly where he is. Keep him there.
JMO

It really doesn't.

It has taken me years to work on my thoughts re: such things....I feel like I'm back at square one again, kwim....not making this about me, just saying, I can sit here and be so mad sad nd angry that it will make me siiiiiccccckkkk if I let it. I can only speak for myself when I say I haaaave o turn it around. Teach someone something like katiescarletjust said...otherwise, its all for nothing, and operating on such emotions are negative frequencies which will eat me alive.

Somehow, I think Zach would understand this. At least in time.
You impress me as a smart and empathetic young lady. Turn your emotions into passion and change your world! I think you can. [emoji4]

Thank you :)! I really want justice for all the missing and deceased people. I grow so attached to their stories and who they were before the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2