VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Heart to have to change this thread title. :( Sorry guys, I know how much everyone wished this could somehow by some miracle not be her.

Blaming the bad on God is like thanking Satan for the good. And the honest answer is because of free will. People choose to either do good or bad.

Zach is a man of faith. May he find comfort in his faith.

What were the temps in the proceeding two weeks? Would the ground be hard frozen?

Feb 14th low of 17.1 mean of 30

Feb 15th low of 14.9 mean of 25.8

Feb 16th low of 12.0 mean of 17.1 .04 inches rain/snow

Feb 17th low of 12.0 mean of 22.5 .52 inches rain/snow

Feb 18th low of 15.6 mean of 26.2 .11 inches rain/snow

Feb 19th low of 13.8 mean of 21.7

Feb 20th low of 4.1 mean of 12.6

Feb 21st low of 4.1 mean of 20.4

Feb 22nd low of 33.3 mean of 40.7

Feb 23rd low of 30 mean of 37.1 .3 inch rain melted snow

Feb 24th low of 21 mean of 24.4 reports of rain/snow

Feb 25th low of 14.7 mean of 28 .08 inch of rain/snow

Feb 26th low of 30 mean of 32.7 .42 inch rain and/or melted snow

Feb 27th low of 19.8 mean of 30.1 .06 rain/snow

Feb 28th low of 19.8 mean of 27.5

March 1st low of 21.2 mean of 27.8

I think stating that the ground would have been frozen is a safe bet, given the above data.

Joe Fisher (paraphrasing) "the police have not released any suspects in this case" (really good report, hopefully he posts it to FB soon)
http://wavy.com/livestream/

I saw it on twitter and just stared at my screen. In my head I just thought "bye AJ, I'm so glad I got to know you". This girl touched more people's hearts in her 18 years than many do in a lifetime 5 times that long.

None of us here will ever forget her. ((((( Zach )))))

Now it's time to go bawl my face off.

Are you serious?

:shakehead:

Yes but they said last night that it could take a couple of days to id and we got it today so maybe someone up above is going to help expedite this so we can move along and get a poi. Justice is just itching to grab a hold of "someone".

So, can a ME confirm both identity and COD, or are these still usually done by 2 different people/agencies even IF the remains are intact, etc.? (I should know this already)...

I know it takes forever to get identity confirmation and COD in some cases depending on the condition of the remains... I guess I'm just asking if it was hard to determine COD upon the initial examination (nevermind, I don't really want to know right now.)

Eta: maybe they know or have an idea of COD, but just need the official official confirmation for protocol purposes, kwim.

(Does that sound like toxicology results?)

So it's not gun shot wound, or BFT? Gotta go wash my face before hubby gets here, yall made me cry with all the condolences, very very nice. Now let's get angry and see this through!

I think it could also just mean the state she was found in, which might make it a bit harder to determine COD.

I think they also need DNA results or conclusive trace evidence so they can make an arrest. I don't want to think what her physical condition is right now.

They probably just give an average time, also dependent on other cases that have to be examined. COD could come a lot sooner. We can hope.

Hmm...

“Chief of Police Michael Goldsmith and the dedicated members of the Norfolk Police Department express their deepest sympathies to the Hadsell family and thank the many federal, state, and local agencies that have assisted throughout the course of this investigation,” Wray said in a statement on behalf of the Norfolk Police."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand