VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, lol, that might be a clue, then again it might not. :biggrin: Lots of people have tattoos....sorry I'm just sort of being a little fececious, feeling delirious really...

Lots of people do. I agree. But very few have them on their eyelids. Facial tatts are in their own classification, usually gang related, imo.

Feeling so lost. I can't imagine how her family and friends feel...

(((ZACH)))

Lots of people do. I agree. But very few have them on their eyelids. Facial tatts are in their own classification, usually gang related, imo.

I've got eyelid tattoos.....j/k.

You've got a way with words my dear. :)

My eyelid tattoos:

THROWAWAY THEKEY

Eta: IF he's guilty, of course.

My eyelid tattoos:

THROWAWAY THEKEY

Please disregard if this is way out there, but I believe some of us sleuthers early in the case found that there was a pattern with WH's specific eyelid tattoos connecting with the Aryan Brotherhood. If WH was part of this, and adopted a half asian daughter, would there be a guilty conscience (however f'ed up) ?

Katy, just for the record, can you post that case synopsis again about the victim who had a RSO in her family (stepdad) iirc, and everyone thought it might be him and it turned out to be a random abduction?

I'm not saying this is the case here, just sayin. Strictly for discussions sake, I mean if there are charges filed there is going to have to be evidence. Hopefully LE has some.

Eta: nevermind, I'm not in the mood to play defense attorney/devil's advocate right now just for the sake of trying to be objective. Something led LE to that house.

Sierra Lamar

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Santa-Clara-County-16-March-2012**arrest**-15

But there is a big HUGE difference in how Sierra's father handled it and how Wesley handled it.

Sierra's father only had ONE criminal incident in his life. And it was AWFUL for sure. He molested one of Sierra's friends when they were about 9 or so I believe. At a sleepover. But he confessed and did his time in prison and was released and had not been in any more trouble. he was working a steady job and had a lot of family support, including from his daughters. He was in heavy counseling program./

When she went missing his record popped up like a huge red flag. He went public, admitted it all, and said he would answer any concerns and questions. But he had an airtight alibi for that entire day and lived 45 minutes away and was clocked into his job before she went missing. The cops even checked the surveillance cams near his work to verify he never left his job that day.

The cops came out and forcefully CLEARED HIM from the jump. That never happened with WH.

And Sierra;s Dad never broke into any neighborhood homes nor did he change his timeline or whereabouts a few times later on. And he had no record of kidnapping. And Wesley essentially has two indictments of kidnaping ex's.

I have no words right now. I feel quite angry. Trying to formulate my thoughts... having a hard time.

:floating:

This was beyond a doubt one of the longest running threads that I've ever started. This was really...personal to me. So much so that I had to stop following the case. I just hope....I don't know what to say. Everything....and all my very best to her family and friends. Now let's make this death meaningful. I pray her death isn't in vain.

Eileen7311676914 said:
Don't invite it into your home.<br />
I feel sorry for kids today!

That does help things, doesn't it, not bringing criminals around your kids.

Do we know for sure how much a spouse was told about one's past criminal life? I mean, I agree a hundred percent about keeping violent criminals away from your children, but how can we say for sure she really knew about all this stuff....I don't know..its probably not the right time to discuss this, maybe it is.

Even if she hadn't seen his criminal record per se, the eyelid tattoos speak volumes. To me, they say - "That loser is someone I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. He's not likely to bring anything but trouble around."

I'm kinda having a hard time "feeling" that photo, sadly. I have no doubt AJ was loved, but I saw the on-camera horseplay earlier when her remains had been found, and how nephbro had the only (standout) white shirt in the bunch and the Pa$tor did all the talking and everyone seemed a bit bored. This photo now just feels somehow contrived for a photo op. I feel bad for saying this, really. I guess we'll see if any of the money-grabbing sites go away or continue under a new guise. I'm just a bit heart-sore and should just leave it be. Sorry.

But seriously....EYELID TATTOOS......that's basically saying "I don't give a fluck if I ever get a job again"....

Katy, just for the record, can you post that case synopsis again about the victim who had a RSO in her family (stepdad) iirc, and everyone thought it might be him and it turned out to be a random abduction?

I'm not saying this is the case here, just sayin. Strictly for discussions sake, I mean if there are charges filed there is going to have to be evidence. Hopefully LE has some.

Eta: nevermind, I'm not in the mood to play defense attorney/devil's advocate right now just for the sake of trying to be objective. Something led LE to that house. Everything IS probably all BS relating to this career criminal...(see this is why I should never be on a jury).

Well, Jenise Wright is the one that has me sliiiiightly cautious not to assume before the police give the go ahead. I believe it, but I will sit at 90% instead of 100% for now. After that, its fair game, to me. Her case was just that- a registered sex offender dad, 6 year old girl child was found raped and killed, but it was a young-ish (17) neighbor boy. Not linked at all to dad at this point.

Eta: nevermind, I'm not in the mood to play defense attorney/devil's advocate right now just for the sake of trying to be objective. Something led LE to that house. Everything IS probably all BS relating to this career criminal...(see this is why I should never be on a jury).

I understand what you are saying. My only response is that it's LE's job to be completely impartial and thorough in their investigation and 100% certain they have the right guy before charging him, not mine. I work in the world of statistics. I understand that there is a 1% chance it's not him, but that also means that there is a 99% chance it is.

There is the Jenise Wright case where the stepfather was an RSO but it was a kid down the road that snatched her, but he didn't do and say the incredibly incriminating things that WH has. This guy has been talking and acting like Ted Bundy from the start.

Jumping off your post, and sorry if this already been discussed, if there is a gang affiliation, then maybe there's a clue as far as potential cover up (help re vehicle/disposal/location, etc) or even motive (revenge, ransom, etc). Somehow I don't necessarily lean towards this as a scenario at the top of my list, but who knows. Just throwing it out there.

Well, Jenise Wright is the one that has me sliiiiightly cautious not to assume before the police give the go ahead. I believe it, but I will sit at 90% instead of 100% for now. After that, its fair game, to me. Her case was just that- a registered sex offender dad, 6 year old girl child was found raped and killed, but it was a young-ish (17) neighbor boy. Not linked at all to dad at this point.

I understand what you are saying. My only response is that it's LE's job to be completely impartial and thorough in their investigation and 100% certain they have the right guy before charging him, not mine. I work in the world of statistics. I understand that there is a 1% chance it's not him, but that also means that there is a 99% chance it is.

There is the Jenise Wright case where the stepfather was an RSO but it was a kid down the road that snatched her, but he didn't do and say the incredibly incriminating things that WH has. This guy has been talking and acting like Ted Bundy from the start.

Are yall related, lol.

Sierra Lamar

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Santa-Clara-County-16-March-2012**arrest**-15

But there is a big HUGE difference in how Sierra's father handled it and how Wesley handled it.

Sierra's father only had ONE criminal incident in his life. And it was AWFUL for sure. He molested one of Sierra's friends when they were about 9 or so I believe. At a sleepover. But he confessed and did his time in prison and was released and had not been in any more trouble. he was working a steady job and had a lot of family support, including from his daughters. He was in heavy counseling program./

When she went missing his record popped up like a huge red flag. He went public, admitted it all, and said he would answer any concerns and questions. But he had an airtight alibi for that entire day and lived 45 minutes away and was clocked into his job before she went missing. The cops even checked the surveillance cams near his work to verify he never left his job that day.

The cops came out and forcefully CLEARED HIM from the jump. That never happened with WH.

And Sierra;s Dad never broke into any neighborhood homes nor did he change his timeline or whereabouts a few times later on. And he had no record of kidnapping. And Wesley essentially has two indictments of kidnaping ex's.

I really love talking with you here, Katy (and everyone else)! Thank you for your response (and everyone else) :)

There could be others involved so LE will probably keep hush hush on things for a while. But for now I am signing out. But I will be back. I need to prepare for work tomorrow and a night cap for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove