VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does help things, doesn't it, not bringing criinas around your kids.

Do we know for sure how much a spouse was told about one's past criminal life? I mean, I agree a hundred percent about keeping violet criminals away from your children, but how can we say she knew about all this stuff....I don;t know..its pobably not the rigt time to discuss this.

From what I understand she knew!

I am glad this beautiful girl has been located so that she is not left to fade to dust anonymously and can be buried. And especially, so that the path to justice can begin.

It's always bittersweet when someone is found deceased...sadness at the horrible outcome and relief that they are not lost forever. My thoughts and prayers always turn to the families whose loved ones have not been found, and may never be. Many of us keep a sort of vigil on those threads (like Stephanie Warner's) so that the families and friends know that their dear one is not forgotten. It's the least we can do when our sleuthing has run its course. We so wish we could do more. :(

I am glad that more can be done for AJ.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...43-Ruch-4-July-2013-3&p=11657903#post11657903

You all might be right with who did it and how but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it turned out to be wrong.

JMO

I completely understand your feelings above.

I just can't allow myself to reach a final conclusion right now. There isn't enough information. Actual factual information.

My father was a police officer, police chief, a civilian head of criminal investigation on a naval base, and in other investigative positions with the govt...

He taught me that the only thing that matters is THE FACTS!

Plus, I have my prior professional experience at the non-profit for 11 years. And, actual factual information was so extremely important working with youth and families in crisis.

So, I've been in waiting mode. And, I'll remain in waiting mode until I know more.

I'm in that area all the time and I cannot think of a gas station close by. A 'daycare' and an 'after hours' club are next to it and a small shopping center across the street. There is a fast food store somewhat close and a 7-11 but they are more than a block away. I asked the club owner to review his parking lot videos but he said they were not turned on.

Alice have u read what his sister has been saying recently.
And she was his number 1 supporter.

he should have stayed out of it. Let LE do its job.
His MY Daughter campaign blew up in his face.

I wish it was different! I really do.
He placed himself at the house
He said he saw her at lunch time
Said he got a text.
he broke into a home
hit a dog

he was not living at home soooo that tells ME he wasn't a good father and husband.
JMO

Ugh, the dog...

:stormingmad:

I completely understand your feelings above.

I just can't allow myself to reach a final conclusion right now. There isn't enough information. Actual factual information.

My father was a police officer, police chief, a civilian head of criminal investigation on a naval base, and in other investigative positions with the govt...

He taught me that the only thing that matters is THE FACTS!

Plus, I have my prior professional experience at the non-profit for 11 years. And, actual factual information was so extremely important working with youth and families in crisis.

So, I've been in waiting mode. And, I'll remain in waiting mode until I know more.

I like this post. I don't like how I have veered off in this case. Jmo

Eta: whatever the case, anyone who breaks in and hurts an innocent dog (fact) is a imo.

I've been following but not commenting since the day AJ went missing. While I expected this outcome the news is still a big fat kick in the gut.

Zach I admire your love for Jelly and you more than anyone fought for her. Job well done humble servant.

Fly high beautiful girl. You were loved on earth by many and you are loved now by even more.

I wanted to address that something sitting in jail but out of respect for AJ's soul I will pass.

Interesting you bring this up. My husband & I were discussing this, in regards to whether it could be shown if AJ could have been moved & whether the soil was different in Norfolk and Franklin. In general we have clay like soil. Let me tell you, it is unbelievable to remove from boys white baseball pants.

Here is a good site re water & soil,if we ever need a reference.

http://www.virginiaplaces.org/watersheds/groundwater.html

Yep, that's what I remember -- clay. But I never was near where she was found. Just Norfolk and VB.

I am glad this beautiful girl has been located so that she is not left to fade to dust anonymously and can be buried. And especially, so that the path to justice can begin.

Hope you stick around especally if there is a trial Gitana1.

The best predictor of 'future' behavior is 'past' behavior. When I look at the patterns created by criminal actions perpetrated by WH, it is very hard for me to ignore him as the number one suspect.

At 19 he takes a 15 yr old girl on the run across state lines. Breaks a few laws and does some jail time I believe. They stay together awhile and have a baby together. But his initial impulses were WRONG imo. But he could not resist the temptation of a beautiful younger girl.

Later, a similar but WORSE incident with his 21 yr old ex wife, who initially left him because of domestic violence. He nabbed her and ran, stayed on the run, held her for weeks and robbed a bank. Charges were dropped but the woman's father said it was because she was afraid to testify against him.

But read the GRAND JURY transcripts which led to his indictment. [ linked way upthread] She said he strangled her, punched her, raped her and held her hostage.

Sprinkled in between these violent domestic violence charges are arrests for burglary and B and E. He also has mental health issues, is unstable and admits to abusing drugs.

Now you have a recent break up of this marriage, and potential loss of 'his girls' over his drug usage. he is living in a seedy hotel and probably very resentful. This seems like the exact same pattern that set off his past violent outbursts.

On top of all that, he placed himself as the last known person to meet with AJ, 'until she departed his presence.'

I don't want to have tunnel vision, but it is really hard to look away from this guy since he was 'leaking ' like crazy during his word salad rants and dropping red flags all over the field.
There is no way he isn't responsible for this (IMHO of course...). There are way too many of his statements that are well beyond just creepy and into disturbing. How he stared at her in silence for 20 mins before she departed his presence. How it wasn't a game and she got what she deserved. How he lost control and broke a promise to himself. Given that his interviews are like pure sociopathic stream of consciousness, I guarantee that those thoughts are all him describing aspects of her death. It's chilling.

There are still plenty of open questions that will be answered by the ME report and by the police (ie is he the only one charged and what are the charges). Was she shot? Is it possible she died accidentally (via OD or something)? Were there other types of abuse? Was he alone? My personal opinion is that he did it alone and very soon after JH & the girls left that morning, but I'm far less certain of that than I am that he is the one responsible in some way.

That does help things, doesn't it, not bringing criminals around your kids.

Do we know for sure how much a spouse was told about one's past criminal life? I mean, I agree a hundred percent about keeping violet criminals away from your children, but how can we say she really knew about all this stuff....I don't know..its probably not the right time to discuss this, maybe it is.

He had GAME OVER tatted on his eye lids. :eek:

It's always bittersweet when someone is found deceased...sadness at the horrible outcome and relief that they are not lost forever. My thoughts and prayers always turn to the families whose loved ones have not been found, and may never be. Many of us keep a sort of vigil on those threads (like Stephanie Warner's) so that the families and friends know that their dear one is not forgotten. It's the least we can do when our sleuthing has run its course. We so wish we could do more. :(

I am glad that more can be done for AJ.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...43-Ruch-4-July-2013-3&p=11657903#post11657903

Soooooo many families indeed whose loved ones have not been found.
(ETA: Any news on Kelsie, Spamelope? Going over to check...)

(Omg, I've been here for 11 hours straight today...so have some of you guys!!!)

He had GAME OVER tatted on his eye lids. :eek:

Omg, lol, that might be a clue, then again it might not. :biggrin: Lots of people have tattoos....sorry I'm just sort of being a little fececious, feeling delirious really...

There is no way he isn't responsible for this (IMHO of course...). There are way too many of his statements that are well beyond just creepy and into disturbing. How he stared at her in silence for 20 mins before she departed his presence. How it wasn't a game and she got what she deserved. How he lost control and broke a promise to himself. Given that his interviews are like pure sociopathic stream of consciousness, I guarantee that those thoughts are all him describing aspects of her death. It's chilling.

There are still plenty of open questions that will be answered by the ME report and by the police (ie is he the only one charged and what are the charges). Was she shot? Is it possible she died accidentally (via OD or something)? Were there other types of abuse? Was he alone? My personal opinion is that he did it alone and very soon after JH & the girls left that morning, but I'm far less certain of that than I am that he is the one responsible in some way.

I totally agree.

I tried to imagine how my husband would be reacting if our daughter was missing and he had been hauled into the Homicide Division and accused of killing her. He would probably be catatonic or lying in a fetal position in pain. But he wouldn't be regaling us with story after story of his own criminal past and be looking smirky when he discussed the experience. JMO

Katy, just for the record, can you post that case synopsis again about the victim who had a RSO in her family (stepdad) iirc, and everyone thought it might be him and it turned out to be a random abduction?

I'm not saying this is the case here, just sayin. Strictly for discussions sake, I mean if there are charges filed there is going to have to be evidence. Hopefully LE has some.

Eta: nevermind, I'm not in the mood to play defense attorney/devil's advocate right now just for the sake of trying to be objective. Something led LE to that house. Everything IS probably all BS relating to this career criminal...(see this is why I should never be on a jury).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove