VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his boss ever quoted in MSM? I recall Ms. Jasek of maybe NewsChannel 3 mentioning that she spoke to a dispatcher at the white truck plumbing company, but that's it. Longwood's statement, her friends who had the service on the baseball field and a school official then, at the subtle and heart breaking ceremony they had for her.

Not that I've ever seen. Someone claiming to be his boss commented on msm FB page(s?) but was never quoted by msm themselves.

"It was found in waist-high grass beside a dilapidated house more than 50 miles from Hadsell's home."

After being there Wednesday the police started searching the area around 8am, then the remains were found around 10am according to the above link. This to me speaks about the possible conditions of the remains. Jmo

Per the above link, yesterday they seemed to be "focusing most of their attention on a heavily wooded area behind the small house."

Thinking about this place makes my heart hurt.

Not that I've ever seen. Someone claiming to be his boss commented on msm FB page(s?) but was never quoted by msm themselves.
I have never seen MSM quote his boss. I have seen on FB, at the beginning of this case, someone who alleged he was his boss write a few blurbs.

I'm behind a paywall - too many clicks I guess. Anything new?

When asked about Hadsell’s stepfather, Moran said the family is focused on bringing her home.

“Obviously, he is in our thoughts and prayers,”

This whole discovery is now making me backtrack to every time I saw WH "leading" people on a search in the Media, talking to the media, finding evidence, etc. What kind of sick, twisted person is this? I'm now cringing at the thought of HOW her life ended, if this is indeed AJ and WH was involved ... jmo

And to those of us who searched WITH him, it is nauseating.

I have never seen MSM quote his boss. I have seen on FB, at the beginning of this case, someone who alleged he was his boss write a few blurbs.

Same here. But I have to wonder if it was REALLY his boss, or his "boss." You know like how his nephew is his "brother" and how DH who is AJ's cousin calls her his "niece" and how her friend calls her his "sister."
It's probably someone else he met on a GreyHound on the way out from doing time...

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV
Norfolk Police confirm "human remains" found in #Franklin Thursday was a body. Body found outside 34XXX Smiths Ferry Rd. (address has in fact now been named by msm)

I just don't feel like *if* these are AJ's remains and *if* who most of us feel who is responsible-- they wouldn't have drove an hour plus to a location, an abandoned house and NOT know where they were putting her. To me, it doesn't seem like a random place to hide a body. JMO. I feel this location is very distinct despite the family supposedly saying they have no knowledge of the residence. Someone would have to have known this place was abandoned.

I think it was apparent it was abandoned just from the looks of it. I don't understand why he would place her near a house anyway, with all the forests and water in the area. In his business, he had access to large drums and water heaters, etc. The carelessness of the disposal could just be from the disorganized thought process of a cokehead, I guess, but it really is bizarre to me the way that she was found.

(Note to self /thought: re: any new documents/ files / images / etc...let's maybe try to add some tags below as we come across them so they can be more easily found for possible future reference.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove