VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole discovery is now making me backtrack to every time I saw WH "leading" people on a search in the Media, talking to the media, finding evidence, etc. What kind of sick, twisted person is this? I'm now cringing at the thought of HOW her life ended, if this is indeed AJ and WH was involved ... jmo

No "for sure" link, but googling on the address leads eventually to a surname, which is, coincidentally, the surname of a close relative. I don't think anyone has been able to confirm that there's a relationship between those two people (I spent a lot of time trying), but it is a very strange coincidence to have the same name pop up in these circumstances.
Also, the relative with the surname jumped ship from wesleys defense once it was released the remains were found on that particular property. I think she knows about the property. Something changed dramatically yesterday when it was discovered remains were found. What made her finally crack and start to doubt her brother? What was he lying to her about? She knows something..

This whole discovery is now making me backtrack to every time I saw WH "leading" people on a search in the Media, talking to the media, finding evidence, etc. What kind of sick, twisted person is this? I'm now cringing at the thought of HOW her life ended, if this is indeed AJ and WH was involved ... jmo

I mean, if WH actually did do it and all that speculation is true, I can definitely see this being an episode of an ID Discovery show in a couple years. I can totally imagine a dramatic narrator talking about his media interviews.

I'm sickened to even have stood near this freak let alone go on one of his organized and orchestrated searches.

Also, the relative with the surname jumped ship from wesleys defense once it was released the remains were found on that particular property. I think she knows about the property. Something changed dramatically yesterday when it was discovered remains were found. What made her finally crack and start to doubt her brother? What was he lying to her about? She knows something..

Ding ding ding! The pain in his sister's voice. She was sobbing, talking about him as if she now knew for a fact that he did it. Plus the last name link? She/WH definitely know this property. That could even be how LE found it - maybe they discovered the link between WH and the abandoned property and decided to check it out.

He refers to his friend who died, and his criminal past, his signals and taunts to those he holds things over. I thought the content and intent of the interview at those who know his sick secrets and have enabled them that they had better stick with him. Apparently, his relative had a change of heart, but it would be interesting to know before or after the discovery.

Are we allowed to sleuth the property? I know not the family, but I'm just getting this info from a public search of the property.

<modsnip>

Are we allowed to sleuth the property? I know not the family, but I'm just getting this info from a public search of the property.

<modsnip>

I don't know the answer to your question but it sounds like it's an investment property to me (as in Flip This House <modsnip>) Previous residents might have a link, I guess?

JMO

The property address is in msm! The mailbox with the house number was prominently shown in a WAVY video. :angel:

Just a reminder folks, the property where remains were found has not been identified by address in the MSM. Please refrain from posting info about any specific address or the owner(s) thereof.

Thank you

I have a feeling the property is NOT known to the family despite the coincidental last name. Some things are various shades of gray but other times it's a black/white thing.

moo.

Just a reminder folks, the property where remains were found has not been identified by address in the MSM. Please refrain from posting info about any specific address or the owner(s) thereof.

Thank you

Does this count?

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 7.58.32 AM.jpg

The property address is in msm! The mailbox with the house number was prominently shown in a WAVY video. :angel:

Thank you
Yall posted so close Ticya, just wanted to double double check that that doesn't count!

I have a feeling the property is NOT known to the family despite the coincidental last name. Some things are various shades of gray but other times it's a black/white thing.

moo.
I just don't feel like *if* these are AJ's remains and *if* who most of us feel who is responsible-- they wouldn't have drove an hour plus to a location, an abandoned house and NOT know where they were putting her. To me, it doesn't seem like a random place to hide a body. JMO. I feel this location is very distinct despite the family supposedly saying they have no knowledge of the residence. Someone would have to have known this place was abandoned.

Can someone who has been following along better with the key players in msm please pm me? Or just post here - I just have so many questions I don't want to clog you guys up. I have not been paying attention to which friends/relatives are speaking out in MSM or on the FB page. I know Wendy is his sister who has spoken to the media, Katherine is their mother (I think?). AJ's two friends have spoken a few times, and her cousin. Who else has been in MSM?

I just don't feel like *if* these are AJ's remains and *if* who most of us feel who is responsible-- they wouldn't have drove an hour plus to a location, an abandoned house and NOT know where they were putting her. To me, it doesn't seem like a random place to hide a body. JMO. I feel this location is very distinct despite the family supposedly saying they have no knowledge of the residence. Someone would have to have known this place was abandoned.

Whoever put the person there obviously has a tie *somehow* to the house/area, but that doesn't mean the person's family knows anything about the house. If that makes sense?

Can someone who has been following along better with the key players in msm please pm me? Or just post here - I just have so many questions I don't want to clog you guys up. I have not been paying attention to which friends/relatives are speaking out in MSM or on the FB page. I know Wendy is his brother who has spoken to the media, Katherine is their mother (I think?). AJ's two friends have spoken a few times, and her cousin. Who else has been in MSM?

Pastor Tim...family spokesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member