VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I pm someone a question? I have been following this since the beginning of it however there's something I've always been confused about. I figured it would be easier than going over old information on here.

Feel free. I'll try my best.

The neighbors said activity there by this car was unusual, they never said they saw a person, in the MSM interview. This was an old place, a place of safe oddness and ritual he was usually more careful going to probably, less noticeable, it may be possible?

And (if it was WH), he was careful not to use his company van. I would really like to know who owns that car and if it is at all related (which I think is most likely). What could he possibly say he needed it for since he had access to his own truck if he needed it..??

Just a thought...in his previous case he hid the victim in a corn field (if I remember that correctly). Is it possible that he drugged her (without the intention to kill her) and hid her at the house with the intention of "finding" her like a hero to manipulate JH, then when he went back to "find" her she was no longer alive? I really did believe in the beginning that there was something odd about them not being all that concerned about her being missing, seeming like she would show up at any moment. All just my opinions only.

He may have dumped her there because he probably knew that kids cooked meth in that house and thought that they would be blamed for it. Idk

And (if it was WH), he was careful not to use his company van. I would really like to know who owns that car and if it is at all related (which I think is most likely). What could he possibly say he needed it for since he had access to his own truck if he needed it..??

He could have claimed his truck broke down and couldn't use the company van for personal use, maybe.

Can I pm someone a question? I have been following this since the beginning of it however there's something I've always been confused about. I figured it would be easier than going over old information on here.

Do ask. We can be kind enough to politely answer/summarize, right folks? :)

The more the merrier here (or not so merry), new posters, old members following the case but just now posting, old members becoming interested in the case, someone who feels like they have a silly question...whatever the case. Part of the sleuthing process here always entails backtracking, fresh insight, etc etc.

Yesterday people got called out for asking rudimentary questions about the case...whenever there is not a big development in a case, we always say :welcome:...Now should be no different. Jmo

I'm not saying that's what I think happened...I'm just saying anything is possible. We just don't have the first clue, really.

As for the masks...I really don't know. Meth is a possibility, filth is a possibility, animals getting into the house and setting up shop, stale air from being shut up for 2 years...I dunno.

Im leaning towards filth, animal decay, etc. If it were meth we'd see fire and hazmat as well.
http://wtkr.com/2015/01/04/meth-lab-discovered-in-virginia-beach/

Believe it or not, people do bury bodies on their own property. There have been cases of bodies buried in crawl spaces and basements and also buried in backyard, with cement poured over the top.

In the profession of profiling, I imagine it is quite meaningful when people do this. It may seem strange, but people do tend to think they can control their own property and thus maintain some sort of control over the folks that they have buried there and control and contain access. John Wayne Gacy, for instance.

He was living in a seedy motel and one of the guest could have let him use their van for drugs. I would check that motel and see if a similar van was known to be there. But I doubt the owner of the van would have known his intentions.

Just a thought...in his previous case he hid the victim in a corn field (if I remember that correctly). Is it possible that he drugged her (without the intention to kill her) and hid her at the house with the intention of "finding" her like a hero to manipulate JH, then when he went back to "find" her she was no longer alive? I really did believe in the beginning that there was something odd about them not being all that concerned about her being missing, seeming like she would show up at any moment. All just my opinions only.

I think you're right. I think he concocted some scenario to AJ's mom that had her convinced she ran away over some issue, some big issue he has over them all, so big that she hoped against hope for a long long time that he was being true. I think there is more at stake for her than losing AJ. I cannot make sense of how things have happened any other way. But what could that be?

At first I was thinking that it may be owned by the bank or HUD home or something of that nature. I'm wondering if the person who placed this deceased victim on the property planned to come back, maybe move the victim to another location, but was unable to for some reason they may have had no control of.

I have heard on the news they are trying to find more info about the property but that they have been in touch with the owners that live out of state.

Just another thought I had before I forget: What if the owner of this property was out of state, and just recently contacted a local landscaping company about cutting this tall grass, along with cleaning up the yard during this spring and summer?

I know we are not supposed to sleuth the owner's of the house but there seems to be a lot of "Stokes" in the area so I wouldn't put too much into it that this property is related to the family in any way. I think we need to wait on this one and not jump a head of ourselves here. IMO.
I completely agree. My speculation was in the moment, as things were unfolding rapidly. 1. Minute... body found. 2. Minute...sleuths made the S. Connection to the property. 3. Minute.... WH-S loses faith. 4. Minute... Kadoober speculates wildly.

:)

Darn it I'm lost again lol!! He hid a victim in a corn field before?? Was that his ex wife?

I can try to help you out. I've been here from day one but things move so fast in here sometimes I find myself lost too.

Could be a rental? Neighbor said it was a newer model.

I completely agree. My speculation was in the moment, as things were unfolding rapidly. 1. Minute... body found. 2. Minute...sleuths made the S. Connection to the property. 3. Minute.... WH-S loses faith. 4. Minute... Kadoober speculates wildly.

:)

LOL. Appreciate your good humor. 2 thumbs up.

Could also be drug overdose. We just don't know what happened to this beautiful girl. YET.

I've thought about a drug overdose because of a link I read in another thread here. In that case, a woman wanted to incapacitate another woman so she could rob her. Because the victim hadn't used heroin before, the injection caused her to die.

What if someone wanted to incapacitate AJ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ry-plot-teen-overdose-death-article-1.2161214

??? What? No way, unless someone injected her or something like that. You know, you never know...remember Katy in the firefighter's case, when it turned out he had drugs (XTC) in his system? And I was like, no way...?!

*The more I learn and see, the less I know. I wouldn't thiiiiiink AJ OD'd in the morning/middle of the afternoon....was she depressed?

I'm like ten pages behind in this thread already. Going back to read.
The idea of her overdosing has literally never crossed my mind. But... given the predilection of WH, and her being a part of his household.. who knows. Maybe it WAS an accidental OD, administered by WH, and that's why he has all that guilty leakage in his blatherings. I really do doubt it, but can't say it's outside the realm of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove