VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe just maybe they should keep these vermin locked up after they kidnap a woman or rob a bank etc etc.
How many freaking chances do we have to give these low lifes?

Martha Stewart had to wear an ankle bracelet.
Pot smokers are serving life sentences.
And look at what we let roam our streets and live in our neighborhoods!

Sorry for the rant!

Violent criminals catch too many breaks. I never thought Martha Stewart would come after me. I could easily avoid her by not reading her magazine or watching her on television. :cheers:

And (if it was WH), he was careful not to use his company van. I would really like to know who owns that car and if it is at all related (which I think is most likely). What could he possibly say he needed it for since he had access to his own truck if he needed it..??

Jumping off your post, there was a case, argh what was it...something abut a truck being broken down..can't think of it, sorry, hope it comes back to me...

Many ways this an be done...hey, maybe he stole a vehicle being that he is a career criminal.

I know, here we go, any reports of stolen vehicles matching the description around the timeframe?

Anyone with basic questions should definitely make sure to review the links provided in the first post - there is a lot of great media there! I'm happy to answer any questions in PM if I can, but as marg said, I think you should feel free to ask here. :) We all know what it's like to be a bit overwhelmed or lost!

And thanks, all, for your kind words. Truly. :loveyou::takeabow:

Believe it or not, people do bury bodies on their own property. There have been cases of bodies buried in crawl spaces and basements and also buried in backyard, with cement poured over the top.
True that. Too close to my own backyard... John Wayne Gacy.

I think you're right. I think he concocted some scenario to AJ's mom that had her convinced she ran away over some issue, some big issue he has over them all, so big that she hoped against hope for a long long time that he was being true. I think there is more at stake for her than losing AJ. I cannot make sense of how things have happened any other way. But what could that be?

Yes, good post. If they (JH and AJ) did have a fight over money, and it turns out it was WH sending her texts supposedly from AJ, she had reason to hope. This makes it twice as sad to me now. It seems she was suspicious of the texts ("out w/friends", "not ready to come home yet") and she stated they didn't sound like AJ. He certainly thought he was going to pull this off. Big kudos to LE for busting him and keeping him from harming anyone else.

I think you're right. I think he concocted some scenario to AJ's mom that had her convinced she ran away over some issue, some big issue he has over them all, so big that she hoped against hope for a long long time that he was being true. I think there is more at stake for her than losing AJ. I cannot make sense of how things have happened any other way. But what could that be?

Agree. I think the story of giving her $300 total was being told to make JH think that she may have just left to go have fun for her spring break since they were arguing alot.

The idea of her overdosing has literally never crossed my mind. But... given the predilection of WH, and her being a part of his household.. who knows. Maybe it WAS an accidental OD, administered by WH, and that's why he has all that guilty leakage in his blatherings. I really do doubt it, but can't say it's outside the realm of possibility.

If he hadn't said "You'll never find the gun", I might be inclined to think this. Is there a well on this property? Could be where the gun is. JMO and all that jazz.

The idea of her overdosing has literally never crossed my mind. But... given the predilection of WH, and her being a part of his household.. who knows. Maybe it WAS an accidental OD, administered by WH, and that's why he has all that guilty leakage in his blatherings. I really do doubt it, but can't say it's outside the realm of possibility.

She was last seen a 7 am by her mom. Zach said she went back to bed according to her sisters then must have done her chores. Her chores were done unusually well, according to Zach. AJ was a student athlete not a shooter by all accounts. Hasdell admitted to cocaine use, too much of it recently. Maybe the kitchen sink in that house killed somebody, but I don't believe for minute AJ had a drug problem.

RSBM. I suspect it was the tone. IMO

It was ALOT of things. For me the irritation stemmed from being absolutely devastated by yesterdays recovery, trying to follow the latest news about that, and having to sift through endless posts from people wanting a quick update of a months worth of information.

It was just...bad timing.

IMO

He would have walked away from that, pretended he didn't know, I think. Why hide her in a stash house, if he did the hiding here, if it were just an overdose? If you look through the Pilot pictures, you'll see technicians wearing masks stepping into the house. Why would they need masks?

Not that I know for sure, but I would guess that it is standard precautionary measures when entering a vacant home where they have found remains. They can't be certain what they might find inside. For all they knew, there may have been other victims, or even the perp inside (like murder-suicide) so I think they put on the masks just in case, iykwim.

Could be a rental? Neighbor said it was a newer model.

I wondered if it was a rental myself...aka aaron hernandez style. I don't believe it's a rental though. He knew enough to have a second phone and a rental is a really unnecessary papertrail. Not to mention I'm not convinced he'd have the money for a rental. However, The constant online fundraising might help with that.

To me the description of the van and its validity boils down to an eyewitness sighting from roughly a month ago...who told a friend...who told the media. I'm looking for the vid but the redhead who describes the van states he was told by a friend who saw the van. I'd like to believe that the van is a dark blue or black dodge caravan...but it was sighted a month ago...and we were told by a third party.

He may have dumped her there because he probably knew that kids cooked meth in that house and thought that they would be blamed for it. Idk

Afer thinking about it I'm not so sure. If the house was used as a party house by local kids or a meth lab I think we'd have heard about it in msm from one of the neighbors by now. If locals noticed a strange van at the house they'd probably have noticed other activity going on there.

I'm speculating that whoever did it may have spotted the house while passing by at an earlier time. It's right on Smiths Ferry Rd. aka highway 258 and is a direct route into North Carolina. So it's not some backwoods gravel road. It's probably a well-traveled road.

MOO

Perhaps I am wrong when I add this: I believe that it is possible FBI could be involved even without a request from the locals if the current case was connected to another case that they were working or had been involved in in the past. Do we have any FBI VIs? That would be nice, wouldn't it? :thinking:

I would imagine they can get involved anytime they want. Just State LE has State jurisdiction ; the FBI has federal jurisdiction.

Agree. I think the story of giving her $300 total was being told to make JH think that she may have just left to go have fun for her spring break since they were arguing alot.

You know, there could have been a smidgen of truth in the babbles of WH. He knew she and her mother were arguing about money ($200 to buy a GoPro for her bf could have been truly the start of it), so WH inserts himself to be the hero with AJ. Then he has to explain how he got the money to her...quick invention of the lunch story - 10 DAYS LATER! So many flags in his statements, if you can call them that. Incomplete sentences is more accurate.

In the profession of profiling, I imagine it is quite meaningful when people do this. It may seem strange, but people do tend to think they can control their own property and thus maintain some sort of control over the folks that they have buried there and control and contain access. John Wayne Gacy, for instance.

Indeed. From a profiling perspective, control. Absolutely. Same with ability to revisit the scene.

Whatever the case, i think he knew about this property in some way or another, but stranger things have happened, sometimes people just dump things wherever they get a chance, driving by, what seems convenient, or what they seems like might be a smart idea at the time, especially if it was a "spontaneous crime", jmo. This aspect of profiling, geographic profiling is particularly interesting to me, the mileage one travels before decided they need to dump the body, why how they choose that particular site, etc etc etc.

Eta: in this case my guess was a one hour radius due to the experience of the likely perp, but generally I guestimate this distance around 22 miles, JMO.

The neighbors said activity there by this car was unusual, they never said they saw a person, in the MSM interview. This was an old place, a place of safe oddness and ritual he was usually more careful going to probably, less noticeable, it may be possible?
Is it accessible by boat, maybe on the other side of the woods? I can't get Google earth to work, but didn't want to forget my question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove