VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if it was a rental myself...aka aaron hernandez style. I don't believe it's a rental though. He knew enough to have a second phone and a rental is a really unnecessary papertrail. Not to mention I'm not convinced he'd have the money for a rental. However, The constant online fundraising might help with that.

To me the description of the van and its validity boils down to an eyewitness sighting from roughly a month ago...who told a friend...who told the media. I'm looking for the vid but the redhead who describes the van states he was told by a friend who saw the van. I'd like to believe that the van is a dark blue or black dodge caravan...but it was sighted a month ago...and we were told by a third party.

A car rental was one of my guesses for the $200 once he volunteered his cocaine use.

If he hadn't said "You'll never find the gun", I might be inclined to think this. Is there a well on this property? Could be where the gun is. JMO and all that jazz.
yup. I get that.
On the comment... I lean towards two theorys. 1. He was trying to throw them off track, and the gun just doesn't really play here. Or 2. That was the one thing that wasn't sloppy.... and they won't find it. That seems to have been one of the more straightforward statements he made. Word salad free, and likely true. IMHO.

Then again, I'm not sure he qualified who "they" were, which opens that statement back up. I'm too migrainey to go look on my phone right now to verify.

I wondered if it was a rental myself...aka aaron hernandez style. I don't believe it's a rental though. He knew enough to have a second phone and a rental is a really unnecessary papertrail. Not to mention I'm not convinced he'd have the money for a rental. However, The constant online fundraising might help with that.

To me the description of the van and its validity boils down to an eyewitness sighting from roughly a month ago...who told a friend...who told the media. I'm looking for the vid but the redhead who describes the van states he was told by a friend who saw the van. I'd like to believe that the van is a dark blue or black dodge caravan...but it was sighted a month ago...and we were told by a third party.

You're right, may not even need that info once they determine COD. I guess because of the timing (midnight), I tended to put some validity into it. If it is involved, I'm sure the owner is marking his laundry right about now, hehe.

Exactly, you're assuming. What if it isn't? What if he's on the run? On the highway where state police should be? All I see in that video is 2 groups of police standing around doing nothing. Special units and investigative units is a different story. Not these guys just standing around.

I'm not a trained LE official with the capacity or the authority to either second guess why these officers are standing there, or to answer your question. So I will leave it at that.

She was last seen a 7 am by her mom. Zach said she went back to bed according to her sisters then must have done her chores. Her chores were done unusually well, according to Zach. AJ was a student athlete not a shooter by all accounts. Hasdell admitted to cocaine use, too much of it recently. Maybe the kitchen sink in that house killed somebody, but I don't believe for minute AJ had a drug problem.
I definitely do not think she had a drug problem. Nope.

That said. Sometimes. People try things they normally wouldn't. And sometimes, it ends badly for them.

Again, I doubt this happened. But it's not impossible.

Do we know for a fact that WH went "fishing"? I still seethe when I imagine that picture of him saying "the fish didn't stand a chance"...IDK, maybe that was an old photo. But if he did throw the gun in some body of water or well, then like Kadoober said, it's the only thing he did that wasn't sloppy.

Is it accessible by boat, maybe on the other side of the woods? I can't get Google earth to work, but didn't want to forget my question

Short answer no. Two of my best friends' parents live extremely close to this address. We hunt the area. Hell, we were there less than a month ago. Actually drove by the damn house...and That's a little hard to swallow.

I hope closure comes soon. Enough time has passed from the start of this thing, AJ deserves it.

I've been thinking about all the details, about all the scenarios. I am convinced that the perpetrator was not alone in his actions. I'm convinced others knew at the very least, and I'd be willing to bet he had help, whether it was the misdirection, cover-up, deed, or disposal.

My brain is still in the "Nothing says it's WH yet, so don't get tunnel vision" mode too. Perhaps naïve, but I'd like to think folks are innocent until proven guilty.

She wore braces at some point. You can see them in some of the pictures.

JMO, but I don't think she wasn't smiling because of the braces; possibly, she is wishing she hadn't worn that dress around that leech. Sorry, more angry than sad today. She's in good hands. Now I want someone to be charged here on earth.

The neighbors said activity there by this car was unusual, they never said they saw a person, in the MSM interview. This was an old place, a place of safe oddness and ritual he was usually more careful going to probably, less noticeable, it may be possible?

Well maybe this time was the only time he drove there.
Maybe he used his work truck other times.

Possible to park somewhere else and walk.

Innocent in a court of law, of course. Always. We would be lost without that.

The court of my heart, my mind? I can't say guilty with 100% certainty, but I can say "Not innocent".

C'mon, guys. It's a real court in there.

Short answer no. Two of my best friends' parents live extremely close to this address. We hunt the area. Hell, we were there less than a month ago. Actually drove by the damn house...and That's a little hard to swallow.

Thanks, that's a tough memory. I'll bet WH has driven by there a lot, too, and noticed it was vacant, maybe even by the yard not being kept up. I'm still wondering why he left her outside because I can only think it was to hope for rain and eliminate some dna??

There are over 1.5 million people living in Hampton Roads. There are plenty of bad-intentioned folks among them.

I would imagine so, as there seems to be everywhere...but I got to say, after so many recent cases out of VA here on WS, I can't help but wonder if there's "something in the water out there", metaphorically speaking of course, jmo.

He was living in a seedy motel and one of the guest could have let him use their van for drugs. I would check that motel and see if a similar van was known to be there. But I doubt the owner of the van would have known his intentions.

Maybe used the $200 he supposedly gave AJ to rent van and came up with whole detailed story about her asking to "get some money" and supposed 2 hour internet search of GoPro in case LE checks his bank records and sees cash withdrawal same day AJ goes missing.

Maybe used the $200 he supposedly gave AJ to rent van and came up with whole detailed story about her asking to "get some money" and supposed 2 hour internet search of GoPro in case LE checks his bank records and sees cash withdrawal same day AJ goes missing.

You know, this goes back to the whole "staring at each other for 30 minutes" thing....that is just soooo weird.......

LE knows better the likely timeline, but imo whatever happened happened the first few days. Jmo

Do you know if there was a for sale sign (or call to rent sign) ... with those signs and no upkeep it would be pretty easy to assume that no one was living there (through WH's eyes) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810