VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know the answer to this.

My theory is that the phones Pinged together at hiss motel and the gas station is close enough to the motel that he explained it by saying they met there
Jmo .. This is only a guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thinking,you may well be right.

A neighbor who lives near home where human remains were found says he saw a suspicious car there late one night. Hear from him on@13NewsNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/13JemieLee/tweets

I'm not saying this is the case, but with the house being abandoned, it could be a known spot to others than the perp for rendesvous or illegal activities, say meeting up to score or doing drugs, etc.

Hey guys - here's the FBI news bit we were thinking of earlier. It was a reporter's tweet.

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 3.20.03 PM.jpg

Until proven otherwise, I am going to choose to be gracious and believe AJ's mom is not in control of that page right now. I believe there are signs that the TM might be moderating it, given synchronicity on other projects.

You may well be right. Those who know me here on WS know that I always try to think the best of people. That's why I qualified my statement about JH with an "if." But if anyone from that "camp" is reading here, they would be well-advised to inform JH, or whoever is managing the BAJHFB page and the funding site (which is in JH's) name, that continuing to strongly promote raising funds for a "search" at this tragic time is very poor form IMO. They give the appearance that AJ's disappearance is all about $$$$$. If that is not how they feel, it needs to stop. That was the reason for my post.

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have given your time and energy to do such selfless acts with this forum. I have no words for the way you are impacting lives. I am grateful to have read your words and I am sending love to not only Zach and his family, but also to all of you.
:floating:

Thanks for posting this. Sometimes I wonder what good any of my sleuthing does, since so many cases I follow are still unsolved (Jessica Heeringa, Adrienne Salinas, Relisha Rudd, Amy Ahonen, Malik Drummond...the list goes on...)
But when Zach posted last night that its amazing what an internet forum can do, it kind of renewed my faith...if anything, lending support to families of victims is invaluable, even if sleuthing doesn't necessarily directly lead to arrests/IDs.

(Hopefully we do help LE sometimes, and we just don't know it.)

I think the clue to figuring out WH's words is in realizing that he isnt trying to communicate with us or anyone else. Not like a normal human being would.

Every comment uttered by him is an effort to manipulate or to make excuses for or cover up his actions that day.

Like mentioning that he met AJ at 7-11 or that the red truck had been moved.

Its not rambling per se, but done with intent...... because his mind is racing at 300mph trying desperately to figure a way out of this IMO.

Thats why his sister noticed inconsistencies and red flags when he was talking to her.At this point he's told so many lies he cant possibly keep them all straight....and thats whats going to/or has already tripped him up.

Would love to know the answer to this.

My theory is that the phones Pinged together at his motel and the gas station is close enough to the motel that he explained it by saying they met there.

Jmo .. This is only a guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKAY; I am with that. Very plausible. I repeat. Very plausible.

I don't understand why this story I've linked below from March 8 about the fundraising site is now posted at the top of the BAJHFB page, above the statement made yesterday (which incidentally, also mentioned raising funds). There are people commenting as if they don't know about the remains found yesterday. The fundraising link is also posted several times on brephew's page in the past 20 hours.

Oh wait...silly me :doh:...until it's confirmed to be AJ, the $earch i$ $till technically needing fund$. The ca$h cow is still mi$$ing until the ME says it's AJ.

I have no respect or sympathy for anyone involved in this money grab. And if that includes JH, she's earned my fury until she shuts down her fundraising site.

:stormingmad::furious:

<modsnip>
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

Amen to everything you just said. Yes.

I'm sickened to even have stood near this freak let alone go on one of his organized and orchestrated searches.

You are awesome to have participated. Your heart was in the right place.

My first post re: WH was that "he seemed really tore up", I felt bad for him, bla bla. Shows you how easily I can be fooled sometimes.

Eta: There is no official POI in this case FTR (talking mainly to myself, lol).

Eta: maybe if there was orchestration/red herrings, these will somehow backfire, and end up proving rather than disproving guilt.

If you guys believe the fundraising, "money grab" is so horrendous, why continue to give it more publicity?

See post 605, Bessie. Not publicizing. Hoping to get the message across to them that the money they make will not equal the loss of sympathy and good will that kind-hearted people might have had for them. That may be a naive hope though.

Grim thought but maybe WH was only moving the body temporarily until LE started looking in another direction?

He could have panicked, moving a body from one location to the next.

For all we know, he could have had plans to bury the body somewhere else more permanent and/or reverent at a later date.

From what Ive seen of him he doesnt seem like someone who focuses on anything long term, being much more reactionary.

That is exactly what I have thought all along. Told my sister he probably was diverting attention somewhere with clues.

Hey guys - here's the FBI news bit we were thinking of earlier. It was a reporter's tweet.

View attachment 72819

Since he did fed time: Iam sure they did contact the feds early on to get more info on WH. Plus since Wes was pinging throughout VA; They probably ask the feds for help due to their rescources.

If you guys believe the fundraising, "money grab" is so horrendous, why continue to give it more publicity?

Well said... we all see it, why keep posting about it? It will not change! It will go from asking for funds for the search (which isn't happening), to asking for money for the family after. I, for one, do not want to hear about it anymore.

Let me clarify. If I recall correctly there were a number of missing women around the area. Mathews had spent time at a college in Newport News so there was some investigations about possible victims that he could have attacked.

If WH has other victims, I think they would be young.

Probably, they likely would be young. Sometimes these perps cross all age barriers though as far as victims/preferences go and take advantage of any opportunity...I agree though, this age thing really resonates with me for some reason more so than others. Jmo

That's already available for anyone with a smart phone. It's a panic button AP, and you can give loved ones a "find my phone" connection to your phone to know exactly where the phone is. Literally the only difference is, it isn't strapped to your wrist. Maybe the new Apple watch has all these capabilities?

Anyway, there is nothing to keep a perp from cutting anything off you they want to, so whether it's in the form of a bracelet/locked ankle band or cell phone, you've already got all the technology available that you are wanting.

https://panicbutton.io/

I had a Galaxy s5 and it and the Galaxy note 4 I now have both have this option already in their settings. You press the power button quickly three times and it sends a front facing pic, a back pic, audio clip, and GPS location to 4 emergency contacts in your phone. It's pretty easy to accidentally set it off and I've given my husband and parents a couple scares lol. But I would absolutely recommend it. My husband always calls right away and make sure it's just a false alarm but it gives me such a peace of mind knowing he would know if something wasn't.

IMO, it's not the time to bash JH and say she's a bad mother for letting WH around her kids.

If this is AJ and WH is responsible, this is a decision JH will regret for the rest of her life. Please, it's not the time to crucify her right now. The remains of her CHILD have likely been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shouldersbroad