VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few have mentioned that they would feel really awful if they accused WH of being guilty and he was in fact innocent.

I won't feel bad about it at all. I would say ' Sorry that I doubted you Man, but you brought it on yourself.' I don't feel bad at all about calling him out as my number one suspect. I am not basing my suspicions on rumors or gossip. I am going by his own past criminal record, his own weird, inconsistent statements, his trying to cover up things, his illegal actions, hiding ammo, using drugs, breaking and entering, and his fluctuating timelines.

So NO< I will not feel bad at all if I am wrong. I have not accused anyone else because there is no weirdness piled up in their closets in the same way as in his. JMO :cow:

My power went out during a thunderstorm right after it was announced that AJ had been found. I'm way behind and trying to catch up. Did NPD make a statement?

I'm curious about this dodge van that the witness saw that night at the vacant house. He described it as looking out of place because of how new it was. He said it creeped through the yard; then sped up as it rounded into the back yard. Very quickly shutting off its lights.

What gets me the most is he seems sure that the van was at least a 2012. I can't see WH getting his hands on something like that.

Please disregard if this is way out there, but I believe some of us sleuthers early in the case found that there was a pattern with WH's specific eyelid tattoos connecting with the Aryan Brotherhood. If WH was part of this, and adopted a half asian daughter, would there be a guilty conscience (however f'ed up) ?

No, thank you for bringing this up, this is what I was actually just asking about, if there is a possible gang affiliation, jumping off Katy's post, again sorry to be repetitive, I haven't been able to read every post. There is a lot I've missed. If there is a definitive gang connection, this can not be overlooked. Sometimes things are connected to each other, sometimes they're not...Also, as far as psychological analysis, I think ths is a fair question. I really do. Prejudice is real, whether one wants to admit it can exist or not. Jmo.

Even if she hadn't seen his criminal record per se, the eyelid tattoos speak volumes. To me, they say - "That loser is someone I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. He's not likely to bring anything but trouble around."

Oh I agree!
Even if mom wanted to see him SEE HIM just don't bring him home!
Go out have all thefun u want. don't have to marry the dude.
there are so many wonderful step dads out there.... men that are way better then bio dads.
Just make your choices with your children in mind.
JMO

when I left this thread at 0430 today (after 3 hours of catching up) to get a coupe hours of sleep, it was page 3... now its 37... wow

Not trying to be melodramatic, but I wanted to share my thoughts ... Today was the bittersweet last day of the cherry blossoms; the ancient city where I live has thousands of these beautiful trees that only bloom for such a short time. The cherry blossom - pretty, inspiring, short-lived - falling at the moment of its greatest beauty, reminding us of the fragility of life. Yet the flowers are also a symbol of hope and promise, as we know they will bloom again next spring, if only for a short time. So today the blossoms are gone, and today is dull and muted compared to yesterday's soft vibrant color.

There is a death poem in a beloved Japanese film, The 47 Samurai -
"Sadder than blossoms swept off by the wind, a life torn away in the fullness of spring.”

All of this is what I thought of today as I thought of AJ.

This experience from the beginning of Thread 1 --- getting to "know" just a bit about AJ and Zach and even a few WSers who shared moments of their lives with us, getting to brainstorm and hypothesize and deduce with brains much bigger than mine, watching so much of this sad story unfold in "real time," living on the other side of the world yet feeling strangely connected to you who are strangers to me as we all pray and hope together from afar, empathizing with the pain, grief, and anger of family members whose lives have been forever altered by AJ's presence and now AJ's absence ... all of this has been remarkable. To Zach and to the prominent WSers here, as dark as this time has been, know that I am inspired by your dedication and passion. I know that there is still light and goodness in the world because I see it in how much you care. I wish every missing child had you all as their voice.

Zach, I know many have already said it, but if you are still reading here, please know that we are thinking of you and your girls. Next year the cherry trees will blossom again, and they will always remind me of AJ.

Absolutely beautiful.

Even if she hadn't seen his criminal record per se, the eyelid tattoos speak volumes. To me, they say - "That loser is someone I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. He's not likely to bring anything but trouble around."
Some women are drawn to bad boys. They can live on the edge while they try to "save" them. Makes them feel alive, sick as it sounds. Chances are we've all known someone who would fall under WH's spell. Personally he couldn't live too many states away from me.

I have tattoos, I like tattoos, but what WH has on his eyelids is a statement and a warning and should be viewed as such.

Omg, lol, that might be a clue, then again it might not. :biggrin: Lots of people have tattoos....sorry I'm just sort of being a little fececious, feeling delirious really...

Also, I have had to learn to 'appreciate' tattoos since my lovely 22 yr old daughter has a rose on her wrist and a musical clef behind her ear now.. :slap:

No, thank you for bringing this up, this is what I was actually just asking about, if there is a possible gang affiliation, jumping off Katy's post, again sorry to be repetitive, I haven;t been able to read every post. There is a lot I've missed. If there is a definitive gang connection, this can not be overlooked. Sometimes things are connected to each other, sometimes they're not...Also, as far as psychological analysis, I think ths is a fair question. I really do. Prejudice is real, whether one wants to admit it can exist or not. Jmo.

Or a gamer!
To me that's a video game thing!
he seems to hang with young men!
His minions I called them.

No, thank you for bringing this up, this is what I was actually just asking about, if there is a possible gang affiliation, jumping off Katy's post, again sorry to be repetitive, I haven;t been able to read every post. There is a lot I've missed. If there is a definitive gang connection, this can not be overlooked. Sometimes things are connected to each other, sometimes they're not...Also, as far as psychological analysis, I think ths is a fair question. I really do. Prejudice is real, whether one wants to admit it can exist or not. Jmo.

I was just thinking maybe inside his psychotic clouded mind all he needed to go that extra step is a distant memory of "oh I hate asians anyway." Maybe he didn't see her as a "daughter" in the heat of the moment, whatever led to a heat of a moment imo. I feel like there is just sooo much we do not know. Which is freakin scary because we know a good amount that IS scary.

This will be interesting....sorry. I thought it was ok....still learning!

But seriously....EYELID TATTOOS......that's basically saying "I don't give a fluck if I ever get a job again"....

Some tattoo artists call anything above the neck "everlasting job stoppers". ;-) Here's a handy-dandy chart for ya!
Tattoo-Locations-Graphic.png

I was trying to zoom in on WH's forearm from one of his prison photos to analyze his tattoos but it's too "crowded," faded, and I can't zoom in enough to really analyze it. I feel like his tattoos would tell us a lot more about his past as well. jmo

Some women are drawn to bad boys. They can live on the edge while they try to "save" them. Makes them feel alive, sick as it sounds. Chances are we've all known someone who would fall under WH's spell. Personally he couldn't live too many states away from me.

I have tattoos, I like tattoos, but what WH has on his eyelids is a statement and a warning and should be viewed as such.

LOL I mean really!
Can u imagine looking at him while hes sleeping !
Ugh!

Some tattoo artists call anything above the neck "everlasting job stoppers". ;-) Here's a handy-dandy chart for ya!
View attachment 72847

Omg, that is hilaaaarious. (This is not a funny situation here of course, but a little levity on topic on a very very heavyhearted day.
O/T, I watch all the tattoo shows----so many of the artists have neck tattoos, can't say I recall any of them (like Nunez, Kat Von D (she has facial stars though) etc etc having eyelid tattoos though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member