VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my post above was put in with wrong quote. It's about AJ texting she was afraid of someone.

I never believed any of his story from the begining. It all seemed so bizarre,especially the staring at each other for 1/2 an hour.

I never believed any of his story from the begining. It all seemed so bizarre,especially the staring at each other for 1/2 an hour.
Neither do I. IMO there are a few bits of truth thrown in the stories he tells & the rest is a bunch of babbling bs.

Well, not directly around her since decomposition kills the grass. So there would have been a bare spot around her.

Could be just old, dead weeds that are still standing from last year. I see a lot of waist high weeds in fields and ditches where I am (northern Virginia). At this point, it's all left over from last year.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Good morning, WS. I did some housework with the husband last night and didn't check on AJ. I feel guilty about that now, for some reason.

Waking up this morning and reading thru last night's thread, I just sat here with silent, angry tears rolling down my face. I think bc of following the Heather Elvis case, where everything turns out not to be Heather, I was in denial and let myself believe this wasn't AJ.

It's so incomprehensible that someone so young, beautiful, smart, athletic would come to harm this way. Like Hannah Graham, you know? It's just shocking when you think about it, and so terribly sad.

Thinking mostly of her friends today, as her family situation doesn't sound all that healthy. She was likely very close to her pals. If you're reading here, I'm sorry for your loss and wish you godspeed through the healing process.

I lit a candle for Zach and asked him to be strong and seek justice. Guess I'll get going on my day now. May you all have a peaceful weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deal with vacant foreclosed homes every day. Even up here in NY, the ones that have been vacant for more than a year have tall "grass" that does not fall over even with the weight of the snow. It is not really grass, more like burdocks, small trees, and other resilient thick weed. So the yard at a house in VA that has been vacant for a couple of years can definitely have tall/overgrown "grass" that would hide almost anything from view. I have walked yards like that where there is a lot of debris hidden in the yard and until you actually walk the yard you would never know it was there. I am surprised that after 20 years in this business that I have not found any remains hidden in these house, sheds or yards.

What I find striking is, LE were at the house in Franklin on WEDNESDAY and never found AJ until Thursday morning when they went back. She had to be concealed in some way, for them not to have seen her.

I know I saw that posted here Thursday. Were they at that home on Wed or in the area? Thanks.

I know I saw that posted here Thursday. Were they at that home on Wed or in the area? Thanks.

“Our detectives have been working meticulously, and, as you know, since the beginning of this investigation, and our efforts brought us to this location today,” said Officer Sam Shenouda, a spokesman for the Norfolk Police Department. Brian Potts, a nearby resident, said he saw a police presence at the house on Wednesday, as well.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

ETA:

Neighbors said police began searching the property Wednesday, left and returned Thursday morning.
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

I have been following along since the first thread, and I am so hurt by what AJ must have gone through. Prayers to all of her family, friends, and those of us who have grown to love her through WS. I do have one question though, where was it mentioned that she was scared of someone texting her? I've seen it mentioned many times but never read it. Could someone link that, or tell me how to find it. Thank you in advance. This is a great bunch of people and you are all amazing at what yall do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(O/t, On the Pastor's fb page he says we shouldn't hold on to unforgiveness or pain. Weird, we were just talking about that in the last thread)

As far as Im concerned, that Pa$tor can go take a long walk off of a very short pier.

As for forgiveness? If WH did this then there is no forgiveness. NONE.

He ceased being a human being the second he took this innocent girls life. Where was her forgiveness?

You can never stop all wrongdoing, but if you don't punish it, then it proliferates until anarchy wears the robes of tolerance and understanding.

There is no understanding when it comes to taking another's life and in a just society there should be zero tolerance.

To tolerate or forgive actions such as these is tacit approval of those actions.

Even worse, its places a higher value on the life of a killer than that of their victims.

If he did this and its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, true forgiveness can only come from WH's maker. Its our job to make sure he gets to ask that....in person.

I doubt he will find what he's looking for there either.

As far as Im concerned, that Pa$tor can go take a long walk off of a very short pier.

He ceased being a human being the second he took this innocent girls life. Where was her forgiveness?

You can never stop all wrongdoing, but if you don't punish it, then it proliferates until anarchy wears the robes of tolerance and understanding.

There is no understanding when it comes to taking another's life and in a just society there should be zero tolerance.

To tolerate or forgive actions such as these is tacit approval of those actions.Even worse, its places a higher value on the life of a killer than that of their victims.

I couldn't agree more.

At about 4 this morning when I still couldn't sleep because AJ was so on my heart, I watched the Jailhouse interview again...do yourself a favor...don't. I thought I was angry before...wow! The mannerisms, the arrogance, possessiveness, smugness all made me see red. I believe the LE have know all along (and have had some evidence, not our girl at first though) but were making sure everything was perfect in the eyes of evidence and the law. I was talking to my uncle who is Chief of Police locally and he verified that when LE suspects an "inside" job, the family (and everyone else) is left even more in the dark than they are in an unrelated case.

He is so smug and cocky that I put nothing past him. Narcissism at its finest...I won't get caught, no one will ever suspect me because I am amazing, etc. I also agree with others, I know I do NOT owe him an apology even if it turns out we are wrong...he brought ALL of this on himself - record, all about me mentality, as well as all of the lovely attributes I mentioned above.

My heart is still broken but above all, I am furious. I have had to use my backspace bar quite a lot as I have been typing this post because I wouldn't kiss my mama with the things that were coming out of my mouth/fingers in relation to him.

O/T, but I just wanted to say how nice it is when people open up and share about their disorders, one of the worst things is feeling like you are alone or crazy. I'm a bit of a mess lol PTSD, agoraphobia, panic disorder, emetophobia... and a heavy pinch of OCD. Also I just wanted to say we do have an Anxiety Thread here at WS, if anyone ever needs to talk.

More needs to be found out about the "black Dodge van" that is unusual. My hubby is in the car business. As a general rule nobody paints a van black. Unless it is government. Think about it they are to hot. I asked hubby about this and he said he has never seen a "black Dodge van", have you? We had a Dodge van for work but it was baby blue. Could this have been an SUV?

To tolerate or forgive actions such as these is tacit approval of those actions.

Even worse, its places a higher value on the life of a killer than that of their victims.

If he did this and its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, true forgiveness can only come from WH's maker. Its our job to make sure he gets to ask that....in person.

I doubt he will find what he's looking for there either.
Ugh, so MUCH, this.

I know we're all mourning the loss of AJ but it's so hard to not be angry. I feel so much anger.

More needs to be found out about the "black Dodge van" that is unusual. My hubby is in the car business. As a general rule nobody paints a van black. Unless it is government. Think about it they are to hot. I asked hubby about this and he said he has never seen a "black Dodge van", have you? We had a Dodge van for work but it was baby blue. Could this have been an SUV?
My husband has a dark blue Caravan. At night with no lights it can appear black.

This Longwood picture was just heartbreaking :(

CCRmkSmW0AExGwr.jpg

Even more heartbreaking in person :( Crying my eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove