VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this April 3 pond search story, the reporter says JH confirmed she knew WH had been working in the Franjlin area. Also, the neighbor who saw the Quality Plumbing van said the van drove up and down the street, he commented it was odd, and that happened 1.5- 2 weeks prior to the search of pond which was April 2 and April 3. So two weeks prior would have been March 19, Battlefield Blvd clothing discovery. Maybe the killer knew he needed to throw the phone one place and the clothing another place to scramble the police progress.

That's why I think he went back to the house around March 10. He screwed up somehow and had to. Maybe the phone, maybe the clothes, maybe he realized he left something behind? He was doing alot of coke...maybe he was just freaking the hell out. I dunno.

In this April 3 pond search news story, the reporter says JH confirmed she knew WH had been working in the Franklin area. Also, the neighbor who saw the Quality Plumbing van said the van drove up and down the street, he commented it was odd, and that happened 1.5- 2 weeks prior to the search of pond which was April 2 and April 3. So two weeks prior would have been March 19, Battlefield Blvd clothing discovery day. Maybe the killer knew he needed to throw the phone one place and the clothing another place to scramble the police progress.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

So the pond is not for from the vacant house?

You could be right in your opinion, but is it possible his was? (IDK.)

I don't think so, no. LE was all over this kid...did forensics at the house, hauled him downtown, they didn't pursue him at all after that. Went right for WH. Pretty sure LE knew he planted the jacket. And IF he had her jacket...and IF he planted it...suspect#1. Which is where he's been for a long time, imo. AND according to WH himself.

This may be true but if this was the case wish they would have updated status earlier to draw more attention to it . From the beginning they maintained that they felt there was no foul play

That's why I think he went back to the house around March 10. He screwed up somehow and had to. Maybe the phone, maybe the clothes, maybe he realized he left something behind? He was doing alot of coke...maybe he was just freaking the hell out. I dunno.

The part that makes that not seem to fit is the fact that AJ had been reported missing. At that point he would have been under the LE spot light .

Also he would of had to find another van . Unless your assuming that she was brought to the vacant house in his truck.

The part that makes that not seem to fit is the fact that AJ had been reported missing. At that point he would have been under the LE spot light .

Well, you wouldn't think he'd come right out and tell LE they'd never find the gun that went with the ammo found in the air vent either, but he did. While still maintaining he had nothing to do with her disappearance. You wouldn't think he would admit to breaking into the house to a reporter, right after saying it was "questionable" that he did it. You wouldn't think he would suddenly, days after telling Nancy Grace that the last time they saw AJ was at 7:30 am on March 2, come up with this ridiculous noon meeting with her some mystery gas station...but he did.

He's not all there, imo. Whether that's because of the coke, because he's freaking out, or because he's just shy a load, I don't know.

So the pond is not for from the vacant house?

I mapped it, it said about a 20 minute drive from the pond in IOW to the franklin address

This is SBHack's Case Map (It is linked in Post #1 of this thread)
8dac48c52000a4982bc9e0ad51c6c6df.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540
I'm on an iPhone, so I'm having difficulty viewing each icon on this tiny screen. :(
SBHack does incredible map work, so I'm certain once you click the link, you should be able to get a much better feel for the layout.
(I posted the image for a quick visual reference)
HTH....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mapped it, it said about a 20 minute drive from the pond in IOW to the franklin address

Thank you. So he would not of rented a van, got the phone from the body, and plant it only 20 minutes away using his work truck

You could be right in your opinion, but is it possible his was? (IDK.)

Is it possible he was helping? Let's dissect his actions.

He claims that LE was not 'doing anything' or looking hard enough at one particular life long, childhood friend of AJ's. He wanted LE to take that kid more seriously as a possible suspect. And he claims there were troubling and threatening texts sent to her. [ IMO, they were not all that troubling nor threatening.]

So his way of 'helping' was to break into the family's home and 'search' for evidence to prove this kid was involved in her disappearance. He says he 'found' a team jacket with her name on it. { LE has never confirmed it as such.] So he tells 4 other kids that he found this jacket under the couch cushions but now he wants these 4 kids to go over there, and then call LE and say they saw AJ's jacket inside. Which they did. And LE got a warrant and searched the home.

Did they arrest the kid? No, they arrested the big lug who broke into the home and probably planted the jacket himself.

Did ANY of the above 'help' find AJ? NO. It was never intended to, imo. It was intended to deflect and confuse things. It was not HEROIC, as much as he crows about it. JMO

There are alot of reasons to leave a body outside, though. Primarily to speed decomp and get rid of evidence. And it's not like anyone was going to walk by and just see her...she was hidden in waist deep grass. And this house is VERY rural. What you're saying is certainly possible, but I just don't think he took her there alive.
It occurs to me that the grass would not have been that high on March 3rd. We have had a lot of rain since then and much warmer days. The grass has probably grown fairly quickly in the six weeks since it was brutally cold, in Virginia. Just yesterday, I noticed that the landscapers must not have been here for a week or so because the grass, with southern exposure, had grown to nearly 8 inches. That had to have been a growth of six inches in just over a week.

I wonder if he didn't have her inside that house or shed and she tried to escape and perhaps succumbed to the freezing cold nights...and then the grass grew up around her :(

Is it possible he was helping? Let's dissect his actions.

He claims that LE was not 'doing anything' or looking hard enough at one particular life long, childhood friend of AJ's. He wanted LE to take that kid more seriously as a possible suspect. And he claims there were troubling and threatening texts sent to her. [ IMO, they were not all that troubling nor threatening.]

So his way of 'helping' was to break into the family's home and 'search' for evidence to prove this kid was involved in her disappearance. He says he 'found' a team jacket with her name on it. { LE has never confirmed it as such.] So he tells 4 other kids that he found this jacket under the couch cushions but now he wants these 4 kids to go over there, and then call LE and say they saw AJ's jacket inside. Which they did. And LE got a warrant and searched the home.

Did they arrest the kid? No, they arrested the big lug who broke into the home and probably planted the jacket himself.

Did ANY of the above 'help' find AJ? NO. It was never intended to, imo. It was intended to deflect and confuse things. It was not HEROIC, as much as he crows about it. JMO

You had me in complete agreement until your very last paragraph. You may be right, IDK.

JMO

I think if anything, if the witness that so the van was dead on with his time frame, then the vacant house could be a second dump site. But I'm not sure of that ether

It occurs to me that the grass would not have been that high on March 3rd. We have had a lot of rain since then and much warmer days. The grass has probably grown fairly quickly in the six weeks since it was brutally cold, in Virginia. Just yesterday, I noticed that the landscapers must not have been here for a week or so because the grass, with southern exposure, had grown to nearly 8 inches. That had to have been a growth of six inches in just over a week.

I wonder if he didn't have her inside that house or shed and she tried to escape and perhaps succumbed to the freezing cold nights...and then the grass grew up around her :(

So the grass may have grown around her after the snow melted?

Or maybe LE did learn about the van , and that's part of why he was question for 15 hours .

LE stated in their press conference today that the neighbor never filed a report (which doesn't exclude that they had learned about it somehow else.)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member