VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys , I don't think he would have went to the dump scene a second time .

BBM

I'm afraid I do think she was held there and died outside trying to escape when no one was there. It's possible he didn't see her when he arrived in the van late at night and thought she was gone. I don't know if this fits with a timeline or things WH has leaked and it distresses me too much to try to figure it out. But it's the only explanation for her being outside that makes sense to me. :(

There are alot of reasons to leave a body outside, though. Primarily to speed decomp and get rid of evidence. And it's not like anyone was going to walk by and just see her...she was hidden in waist deep grass. And this house is VERY rural. What you're saying is certainly possible, but I just don't think he took her there alive.

Here are the links to the youtube channels of two of the local MSM outlets covering AJ's case:

WAVY TV 10 - YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UC5DOK_H_fkhHBw_7pl0TViQ
Mobile users:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5DOK_H_fkhHBw_7pl0TViQ

The Virginian-Pilot - YouTube
https://youtube.com/user/VirginianPilot
Mobile users:
https://m.youtube.com/user/VirginianPilot

I've also posted this to the media thread.
:sigh: - I can't sleep :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, kimi, as the thumbs up thanks could not be enough in this case.

You guys , I don't think he would have went to the dump scene a second time .

Certainly would not return weeks later, IMO. Body wouldn't have been left exposed if so.

JMO

There was certainly a long detailed discussion about the Go Pro from the jail interview... he had to google it, it was for her bf's bday which they celebrated, which cost $200, which she asked to borrow $ for, but she never asked to borrow money, etc etc

Yeah....very odd. And he overheard AJ and Josh's mom talking about this GoPro when exactly? He'd been at the hotel for 3 weeks. I think maybe he was trying to cover his *advertiser censored* on a computer search. 2 hours? Seriously? I looked it up and found out what it was in 2 minutes. Learned how to make HIDDEN CAMERAS with it too.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm."

There are alot of reasons to leave a body outside, though. Primarily to speed decomp and get rid of evidence. And it's not like anyone was going to walk by and just see her...she was hidden in waist deep grass. And this house is VERY rural. What you're saying is certainly possible, but I just don't think he took her there alive.

Wasn't the ground covered with snow? Even if not, I don't know how high grass & such would have grown this time of year around there.

I'm very glad LE was so thorough examining the scene yesterday & today.

It is a sad night here in Norfolk. I have been talking tonight to some of the people I met during one of the searches for AJ. Strange how such tragedy can bring strangers together, but shows how AJ's light continues to shine on in newly formed friendships and bonds. It helps with the pain. May God bless all you wonderful folks for caring so much. May AJ's light continue to shine on in each and every one of you.

Certainly would not return weeks later, IMO. Body wouldn't have been left exposed if so.

JMO

Around 1 week later, if we're guessing the dates correctly. I think he screwed up somewhere and had to go back. Maybe because he left the phone. Or because he needed the clothes to dump. I dunno.

I have been there. I know exactly what the mania feels like. Thankfully, mine always told me that driving would get me killed, so I stayed away from the car (and still do to a lesser extent). But please dont worry about the bad images that people may conjure up when you share your diagnosis. I have found most people to be very understanding and most have some mental health issues themselves. Speaking out is what will end the stigma.

MDD and OCD here. I could not take medications as they made both worse. Especially SSRIs. Ugh. But I agree, being open about these things helps a lot, especially since you start to realize most people have these issues, or know people who do.

It was really hard at first because a lot of people think OCD means you are germaphobic or highly organized. Not true for me. My obssessions used to revolve around the fear of killing my loved ones.

Thankfully it has gotten a lot better the past couple of years.

Wasn't the ground covered with snow? Even if not, I don't know how high grass & such would have grown this time of year around there.

I'm very glad LE was so thorough examining the scene yesterday & today.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

Police scoured a property south of Franklin before removing the body Thursday.

It was found in waist-high grass beside a dilapidated house more than 50 miles from Hadsell’s home.

Don't know what the logic would be but the clothes in Chesapeake were planted . Maybe trying to draw attention away from Franklin for possible return ? but I think arrest was made next day or at least after 15 hour long questioning . Go pro story was all made up he was not living at the house how would he know ??Wes had her phone and was playing the text message game with mom .

So...if the neighbor is correct about seeing the Dodge Caravan pull into the backyard around 3-4 weeks ago, then that would have been around March 9th or 10th at the latest. IF this was when WH dumped her body, where the hell was she the week prior? If she was immediately taken to this house on March 2, then what the hell did he go back to the house for around March 9, late at night. He pulled up the drive, under the carport and into the back yard with his headlights off. There are no lights out there anywhere, the home is vacant. I can't see him thinking he would bury her under those conditions. So, I guess, given these things, my questions are:

1. Did he dump her there immediately, and have to go back to get clothing items to dump out on S Battlefield?
2. Did he have her stashed somewhere else for a week, and then took her to the Franklin location? Where the hell would he have kept her for a week? He was staying at a damned hotel. The neighborhood had already been searched by LE. And we know that he was working in Franklin on the day the credit card was found by "Nephbro". So, it seems to me that he took her to the Franklin location the first chance he got.
3. Was he keeping her there, alive, for a week or more? Doesn't seem likely, since neighbors hadn't seen anyone coming or going at the house for a long time before the Caravan sighting.

I think he had to have gone back to that house to collect evidence to plant somewhere else. Possibly the jacket, or the S Battlefield clothes.

Yes. The timing seems very odd. It does not seem to fit the timeline as we know it. Hard to believe he would go back there just to grab something to to plant elsewhere. But he is not exactly a criminal mastermind, so who knows?

The break-in and jacket planting occurred on what? March 6? The S Battlefield clothes were found around March 19? Pond search...they said they were looking for a cell phone. Don't know how THAT could have still been pinging. But that's close to the Franklin location. We know the white work van was seen out there, but I can't recall when it was seen out there. Ummm...3 weeks before the pond search, I think is what the older gentleman said. THAT would have been around the 19th.

Maybe he went back to the Franklin house for the clothes and the phone.

Aside from perhaps the eyewitness being off on the dates/timeframe:

Maybe just what we've seen in other cases and he returned to the scene of the crime (or the scene of the 'grave')? Or perhaps he sent someone else to "check on" things there?

Maybe she was moved (by him or someone else) if he worried LE was getting close? Or perhaps they were getting close to finding her at the house (or heading that direction) and he needed more things as "finds" to steer things another direction because what he might have already had had already been "found"?)

Or perhaps he had other evidence he'd been planning to plant and "find" in various other locations (keeping things scattered all around to try to throw LE off) and got worried people were suspicious about his connection to "finds" and so he needed somewhere else to put that yet-to-be-planted-and-found-evidence and so put it with AJ?

A lot of me still thinks someone else has some degree of involvement (not sure that I think it about the actual act, but I do think quite likely in some form of cover-up or such) so I think that could somehow play in.

MDD and OCD here. I could not take medications as they made both worse. Especially SSRIs. Ugh. But I agree, being open about these things helps a lot, especially since you start to realize most people have these issues, or know people who do.

It was really hard at first because a lot of people think OCD means you are germaphobic or highly organized. Not true for me. My obssessions used to revolve around the fear of killing my loved ones.

Thankfully it has gotten a lot better the past couple of years.

"Real" OCD here, unwanted thoughts, counting and tapping.

We're all broken in some way, no shame in it.

Yeah....very odd. And he overheard AJ and Josh's mom talking about this GoPro when exactly? He'd been at the hotel for 3 weeks. I think maybe he was trying to cover his *advertiser censored* on a computer search. 2 hours? Seriously? I looked it up and found out what it was in 2 minutes. Learned how to make HIDDEN CAMERAS with it too.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm.
"

Having JUST had two families I know have hidden cameras found in the bedroom belonging to older teen girls - in both cases put there by male family members - and in both cases ending up (obviously) with some degree of confrontation, I'm very much echoing your "hmmm..."

She goes missing basically RIGHT after coming home from school and RIGHT after he's no longer in the home.

Could she have found something and confronted him and he knew his butt would be behind bars immediately if she spoke up (and with his history him realizing she'd be believed over him) and so he silenced her hoping he might manage to "get out of it"? :thinking:

The reporter said the clothes were found March 19 on Battlefield Blvd. That fits in with the 2-4 week ago sighting of the mini-van. The car could have been rented if the killer went to retrieve clothes and drop them off on Battlefield and didn't want to be identified by say, a big red pickup! (Were those clothing items ever identified as belonging to AJ?)
Also, what the heck was he doing with all the ammo?? Was that in case of a standoff with police? Could she have been held at that motel that week or so?
What about the sighting if her at common wealth university....how does that fit in?

The reporter said the clothes were found March 19 on Battlefield Blvd. That fits in with the 2-4 week ago sighting of the mini-van. The car could have been rented if the killer went to retrieve clothes and drop them off on Battlefield and didn't want to be identified by say, a big red pickup! (Were those clothing items ever identified as belonging to AJ?)
Also, what the heck was he doing with all the ammo?? Was that in case of a standoff with police? Could she have been held at that motel that week or so?

If WH rented a van then LE would know about it already. You cannot rent one without Dr. License and credit card and LE would have been tracking his financials for that time period, imo. They got a warrant for his hotel so they probably got one for his credit cards and cell logs too, imo.

Whose home did he break into?

A male friend of AJ's. We can't name him here. But this is the home that WH broke into, supposedly discovered AJ's Longwood jacket rolled up behind a cushion of the couch, and moved it to a more visible spot "in order to make the evidence come to light". He then conned 4 other friends of AJ's into going to this friends house for a friendly visit, where lo and behold, they see AJ's jacket. The kids rolled on WH for the b&e after he was in jail. Said they didn't come forward before that because WH had threatened them and they were afraid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee