VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...if the neighbor is correct about seeing the Dodge Caravan pull into the backyard around 3-4 weeks ago, then that would have been around March 9th or 10th at the latest. IF this was when WH dumped her body, where the hell was she the week prior? If she was immediately taken to this house on March 2, then what the hell did he go back to the house for around March 9, late at night. He pulled up the drive, under the carport and into the back yard with his headlights off. There are no lights out there anywhere, the home is vacant. I can't see him thinking he would bury her under those conditions. So, I guess, given these things, my questions are:

1. Did he dump her there immediately, and have to go back to get clothing items to dump out on S Battlefield?
2. Did he have her stashed somewhere else for a week, and then took her to the Franklin location? Where the hell would he have kept her for a week? He was staying at a damned hotel. The neighborhood had already been searched by LE. And we know that he was working in Franklin on the day the credit card was found by "Nephbro". So, it seems to me that he took her to the Franklin location the first chance he got.
3. Was he keeping her there, alive, for a week or more? Doesn't seem likely, since neighbors hadn't seen anyone coming or going at the house for a long time before the Caravan sighting.

I think he had to have gone back to that house to collect evidence to plant somewhere else. Possibly the jacket, or the S Battlefield clothes.

Respectfully snipped by me.

I always hesitate to discuss it, as the negative connotations are obviously clear, but I am bipolar type 2 (regular cycling, no psychosis). A few years ago I was put on a medication to which I responded very badly and was hypermanic for around two months. I may as well have been a different human being. I was a monster. (My husband shielded the children from it, and I did get help, just putting that out there before moving on.)

Being in that state is like being trapped inside a vehicle on autopilot. You could be watching it drive off a bridge, screaming not to do it, but you're going to do whatever that negative thing is. For example, obviously much tamer than murder, I decided that I wanted a dog. The monster (how I refer to manic autopilot) said that my husband was abusive and controlling because he didn't think it was the right time for a dog. At the same time, the whisper of "me" was the voice of reason: he was right, I was in full agreement with him, etc. But it's like shouting into a hurricane. I found a puppy on Craigslist two hours away, loaded up my kids in the car and drove to meet a stranger for a dog without telling anyone we'd left. The whole way there I was saying it was a bad idea, what am I doing, turn the car around, go home, what if they abduct us, what if I got in an accident - but I kept going. The monster won. It's so hard to really describe, and such an awful thing to experience - to be so wildly out of control and be AWARE of it, yet powerless.

And yes, during this time I did have violent outbursts toward my husband.

If a prescription drug can trigger hypermania and violent tendencies in a person with no violent history who is, admittedly, a bit of a hippie at heart - imagine what cocaine could do to someone with a history of violence and criminal activity.

We still have and love the dog, by the way. And I'm fine now, thankfully. :)

I have been there. I know exactly what the mania feels like. Thankfully, mine always told me that driving would get me killed, so I stayed away from the car (and still do to a lesser extent). But please dont worry about the bad images that people may conjure up when you share your diagnosis. I have found most people to be very understanding and most have some mental health issues themselves. Speaking out is what will end the stigma.

I think this, too. But I can't square it with how she was found outside. Bleh. I agree. Rot in hell.

Yea, I threw this around a little too. The problem is because of how long it took to identify her remains; sadly says to me she had to have been out there at least a month or so.

Also, if the croc style shoe found out by the road of the dump scene was hers, it would say that someone possibly threw it out the van window wile driving away. But again, we don't know if that shoe belonged to AJ or not.

Yea, I threw this around a little too. The problem is because of how long it took to identify her remains; sadly says to me she had to have been out there at least a month or so.

Also, if the croc style shoe found out by the road of the dump scene was hers, it would say that someone possibly threw it out the van window wile driving away. But again, we don't know if that shoe belonged to AJ or not.

Don't think it's a shoe. Pretty sure it's the case for the police measuring tape.

I am wondering why I'm not seeing any comments under the article. Can someone advise me? Thanks....

Are you on a tablet or Apple device? Happens to me frequently. I think it might be Safari?

JMO

I am wondering why I'm not seeing any comments under the article. Can someone advise me? Thanks....

(ETA: OK, I just used a link someone provided to the WAVY FB page and saw the infamous taxi driver again, so I think I'm in the right place. Thanks.)

It's on the WAVY TV facebook page, the post where they say #Breaking, posted 8 hours ago

So...if the neighbor is correct about seeing the Dodge Caravan pull into the backyard around 3-4 weeks ago, then that would have been around March 9th or 10th at the latest. IF this was when WH dumped her body, where the hell was she the week prior? If she was immediately taken to this house on March 2, then what the hell did he go back to the house for around March 9, late at night. He pulled up the drive, under the carport and into the back yard with his headlights off. There are no lights out there anywhere, the home is vacant. I can't see him thinking he would bury her under those conditions. So, I guess, given these things, my questions are:

1. Did he dump her there immediately, and have to go back to get clothing items to dump out on S Battlefield?
2. Did he have her stashed somewhere else for a week, and then took her to the Franklin location? Where the hell would he have kept her for a week? He was staying at a damned hotel. The neighborhood had already been searched by LE. And we know that he was working in Franklin on the day the credit card was found by "Nephbro". So, it seems to me that he took her to the Franklin location the first chance he got.
3. Was he keeping her there, alive, for a week or more? Doesn't seem likely, since neighbors hadn't seen anyone coming or going at the house for a long time before the Caravan sighting.

I think he had to have gone back to that house to collect evidence to plant somewhere else. Possibly the jacket, or the S Battlefield clothes.

The problem is not knowing if the guy who saw the van was right on his time line or not. Also of he got this van from somewhere to make the dump, he would of had to get it (the van) again a second to to go back. That's why I can only justify him going there once. Make sense? Correct me if I'm wrong

Respectfully snipped by me.

I always hesitate to discuss it, as the negative connotations are obviously clear, but I am bipolar type 2 (regular cycling, no psychosis). A few years ago I was put on a medication to which I responded very badly and was hypermanic for around two months. I may as well have been a different human being. I was a monster. (My husband shielded the children from it, and I did get help, just putting that out there before moving on.)

Being in that state is like being trapped inside a vehicle on autopilot. You could be watching it drive off a bridge, screaming not to do it, but you're going to do whatever that negative thing is. For example, obviously much tamer than murder, I decided that I wanted a dog. The monster (how I refer to manic autopilot) said that my husband was abusive and controlling because he didn't think it was the right time for a dog. At the same time, the whisper of "me" was the voice of reason: he was right, I was in full agreement with him, etc. But it's like shouting into a hurricane. I found a puppy on Craigslist two hours away, loaded up my kids in the car and drove to meet a stranger for a dog without telling anyone we'd left. The whole way there I was saying it was a bad idea, what am I doing, turn the car around, go home, what if they abduct us, what if I got in an accident - but I kept going. The monster won. It's so hard to really describe, and such an awful thing to experience - to be so wildly out of control and be AWARE of it, yet powerless.

And yes, during this time I did have violent outbursts toward my husband.

If a prescription drug can trigger hypermania and violent tendencies in a person with no violent history who is, admittedly, a bit of a hippie at heart - imagine what cocaine could do to someone with a history of violence and criminal activity.

We still have and love the dog, by the way. And I'm fine now, thankfully. :)

I do understand! I have Seasonal Affective Disorder and the depression is awful in winter. So after a serious winter depression, in the spring, I talked my doctor into prescribing Ritalin, because I also could not cope with my ADD and the lingering depression. Wow! What a bonus. I bought material and patterns (Vogue!) I could not afford at the fabric store, started a garden and stupid correspondence course to become an interior designer, began a novel instead of working on my overdue thesis and bought a dog! He was a completely uncivilized Shepherd-Husky cross. This was my experience with drug-induced hypomania. I cannot imagine what full blown mania must be like.

The only thing that I finished in a satisfactory way was the thesis -- two years later.

That cocaine would be a terrible idea for someone with bipolar disorder is something I can certainly believe. My friends with Bipolar 1 have enough trouble with medication adjustments.

BTW, that dog turned out to be the second of two really great dogs that I have had in my life. I only wish I thought as much of the MA I finally received.

IMO, there was a bumper sticker back in the 80s that I think reflected the perfect rejoinder to lofty freewill notions: It began with a four-word and ended in happens. S!!! happens.

Keep going Mt. Kat... this is good

I have been there. I know exactly what the mania feels like. Thankfully, mine always told me that driving would get me killed, so I stayed away from the car (and still do to a lesser extent). But please dont worry about the bad images that people may conjure up when you share your diagnosis. I have found most people to be very understanding and most have some mental health issues themselves. Speaking out is what will end the stigma.

Panic disorder, here. Started just before I was diagnosed with a non-malignant, slow growing, brain tumor. I had a fainting spell and had to call paramedics (first time ever). ER visit, cat scan, brain tumor, and then the panic attacks set in. I was calling paramedics 2-3 times a week, because I couldn't breath, thought I was dying. Intellectually, when it happens, I know it's just a panic attack, but like Jedi says, then the monster starts to take over and I can't reason my way out of it.

All this simply to say...MANY of us have something. No need to feel shame.

Mt_Kat

Do you think he was setting up a kidnapping scenario for ransom and rewards, after the fact?

If none of their cars had hits by dogs for AJ's corpse, could he have moved her from the house in his trailer, then switched out the trailer, as he was able to access the big car seen backing in with the lights off? Thus, what LE may have found at the house is a scene where it looks like she was being held and tried to escape?

Keep going Mt. Kat...

The break-in and jacket planting occurred on what? March 6? The S Battlefield clothes were found around March 19? Pond search...they said they were looking for a cell phone. Don't know how THAT could have still been pinging. But that's close to the Franklin location. We know the white work van was seen out there, but I can't recall when it was seen out there. Ummm...3 weeks before the pond search, I think is what the older gentleman said. THAT would have been around the 19th.

Maybe he went back to the Franklin house for the clothes and the phone.

The reporter said the clothes were found March 19 on Battlefield Blvd. That fits in with the 2-4 week ago sighting of the mini-van. The car could have been rented if the killer went to retrieve clothes and drop them off on Battlefield and didn't want to be identified by say, a big red pickup! (Were those clothing items ever identified as belonging to AJ?)
Also, what the heck was he doing with all the ammo?? Was that in case of a standoff with police? Could she have been held at that motel that week or so?

Mt_Kat

Do you think he was setting up a kidnapping scenario for ransom and rewards, after the fact?

I don't think so.

I think there is more to this Go Pro thing than meets the eye.

JMO

The reporter said the clothes were found March 19 on Battlefield Blvd. That fits in with the 2-4 week ago sighting of the mini-van. The car could have been rented if the killer went to retrieve clothes and drop them off on Battlefield and didn't want to be identified by say, a big red pickup! (Were those clothing items ever identified as belonging to AJ?)
Also, what the heck was he doing with all the ammo?? Was that in case of a standoff with police? Could she have been held at that motel that week or so?

The ammo is interesting to me. I have seen several people returned to prison for VOP for possession of ammo. No gun, just the ammo. Not sure what that's about.

JMO

The ammo is interesting to me. I have seen several people returned to prison for VOP for possession of ammo. No gun, just the ammo. Not sure what that's about.

JMO

I dunno. But he had the gun to go with it and some point, because he told us he told LE they'd never find the gun. (What a dumbass this guy is!)

Mt_Kat

If none of their cars had hits by dogs for AJ's corpse, could he have moved her from the house in his trailer, then switched out the trailer, as he was able to access the big car seen backing in with the lights off? Thus, what LE may have found at the house is a scene where it looks like she was being held and tried to escape?

BBM

I'm afraid I do think she was held there and died outside trying to escape when no one was there. It's possible he didn't see her when he arrived in the van late at night and thought she was gone. I don't know if this fits with a timeline or things WH has leaked and it distresses me too much to try to figure it out. But it's the only explanation for her being outside that makes sense to me. :(

There was certainly a long detailed discussion about the Go Pro from the jail interview... he had to google it, it was for her bf's bday which they celebrated, which cost $200, which she asked to borrow $ for, but she never asked to borrow money, etc etc
I don't think so.

I think there is more to this Go Pro thing than meets the eye.

JMO

The break-in and jacket planting occurred on what? March 6? The S Battlefield clothes were found around March 19? Pond search...they said they were looking for a cell phone. Don't know how THAT could have still been pinging. But that's close to the Franklin location. We know the white work van was seen out there, but I can't recall when it was seen out there. Ummm...3 weeks before the pond search, I think is what the older gentleman said. THAT would have been around the 19th.

Maybe he went back to the Franklin house for the clothes and the phone.

It seems to me, he had all this set up before it was reported, thus the delay tactics with the fake texts and whatever it took him to convince people that AJ ran away. Once the report was into LE it was eyes on him and he knew to expect it. If she was moved after that then he would have to have had help, as I imagine LE was watching him. If LE didn't search the pond on the set up tip, then Hadsell's mom would have had more credibility in complaining about LE, thus the whole organized effort to jerk LE chains he did not plan alone, from what it seems to me. He may have had to have help setting up the tip.

He may have used the time between when AJ's mom reached out to him, past the 5 am text or before looking for her, to begin to build trust, set the theme of the search. The pond white van search was now I think a little more obviously a ruse. It think the possibility of him switching AJ from his hitched trailer to a car happened after he cleaned up and left with her. So the two hundred dollars may have indeed been cash to borrow a car that cannot trace back to him.

AJ's Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member