VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAVY FB about confirming AJ. Comment posted about 4 hours ago.

(O/t, On the Pastor's fb page he says we shouldn't hold on to unforgiveness or pain. Weird, we were just talking about that in the last thread)

Please feel free to message me anything worth looking at. Thank you all so much.

I believe you are correct. Mr anchorman should have worded it better tonight. since I did not see earlier report I took it a different way. Sorry if I misled anyone. Going to bed now before I pour anymore dressing on my word salad ;)

BBM: :rofl: !! Thank you for that mood-lifter :). I'm calling it a night too.

There was a jailhouse interview posted online that requires you to pay to watch. I didn't, because that concept bothered me, but I wondered if that was what you were referencing. Sorry for the confusion!

No, and can't believe someone try to sell that. Must be hard times for news people. Today though when I was watching one of the (think wavy) news reels on their site about remains found; they did play that clip at the end of the reel. The caster also mentioned they contacted WH at the jail about the remains, and his attorney said he (ws) had no comment.

Awwww....:-(....coming in late, just heard the report of the confirmation. I am so sorry, Zack-love and condolences to your family and Brencheen and her biodad. I wish I could hug you all...but know that you have the love and support of SO many people. AJ touched SO many hearts....she knew how loved she was. God has a bigger purpose for her now.

I know what happened, WH-S got in her taxi and spilled the beans. :laughing:

The dude is SUCH a talker and clearly likes the sound of his own voice, that it's probably not entirely out of the realm of possibility he's spilled something to any willing "audience" he happened on! :laughing:

I still wouldn't be shocked if we find out that the "tip" / "investigation" / "lead" that sent them to the home where AJ was found actually came from one of the many people he says are in jail and "respect him" so much.

With as eager as he was to speak with a particular individual on the phone knowing it was going to be public, even knowing she was ticked at him for lying to her, I can imagine he's even chattier with his "neighbors" who he is sure are his biggest fans!

Here is what the Wavy news anchor said verbatim, I taped it: "We talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ's body was found, he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery." It's hard to tell what he means. Just thought I would post here exactly what was said, although most likely they would lead with that if he meant to say a member of AJ's family...

Let me just say that all of us here in Farmville and around Longwood are heartbroken. Some knew Anjelica personally...some came to know and love her over the past few weeks. But we are all pained and grieving. I know it's only a shadow of what Zach, Jen, and the girls are going through, but please know that there are MANY lifting up prayers with and for you.

This Longwood picture was just heartbreaking :(

CCRmkSmW0AExGwr.jpg

Listening to the Jailhouse Interview again, after many many previous listens, and tonight was the first time this stood out to me. WH says that he got the tip from an older woman who said there was a bunch of clothes on the side of the road. Later, when Joe revisits the clothes discussion, WH says that they saw a blue clothing item laying out by the road. He then goes on to say that you couldn't see the rest of the items from the road, because they were down in a ditch. So...how did this older woman see them from the road, if WH and crew couldn't see them at first when they were standing right there?

Listening to the Jailhouse Interview again, after many many previous listens, and tonight was the first time this stood out to me. WH says that he got the tip from an older woman who said there was a bunch of clothes on the side of the road. Later, when Joe revisits the clothes discussion, WH says that they saw a blue clothing item laying out by the road. He then goes on to say that you couldn't see the rest of the items from the road, because they were down in a ditch. So...how did this older woman see them from the road, if WH and crew couldn't see them at first when they were standing right there?

Nice catch, MK. Have been listening again for little things like this too.

It must be just like how WH coincidentally investigated the tip on his own.... magical.

No, and can't believe someone try to sell that. Must be hard times for news people. Today though when I was watching one of the (think wavy) news reels on their site about remains found; they did play that clip at the end of the reel. The caster also mentioned they contacted WH at the jail about the remains, and his attorney said he (ws) had no comment.

I think the "pay" thing was probably in reference to a particular someone who posted another interview with WH Wednesday night (she isn't MSM).

LuckySeven did another wonderful transcription of it so no more money went to WH's phone account if everyone else listened.

WH had been planning to do another phone call/interview with her last night, but clearly seems to have thought wiser of that once word got out yesterday that she had been found (although I do wonder if she tried to call him still at night if he might have talked to her since he seemed to trust her for some reason) and his lawyer started telling the others no.

There is a kid (CS) that has pics of him and AJ on his media account. And by the pics; I think they would have made a wonderful couple. No offense . But I can see why this particular kid is hurting more than others.

It's like wanting to be more: But it's too late to express your feelings. Jmo

But since AJ had such a good Ora about her; I know why ALL of her friends are hurting. Jmo

May she rest in peace.

He backtracks a little later to say something about there being a lot more items previously, so I think he means for us to understand that LE was just so out of touch that things went missing before they could be recovered. I think it was then a man who told him there had been more.

^^^^THAT! THAT! THAT!^^^^

EXAMPLES of why a conclusion continues to be difficult for me.

Our FACT FINDERS...the Media can't even report actual factual information to us. This has been happening since the very beginning!

It's ridiculous!

Also, refer to Post# 70

Welcome to the 21st century, Mermy! (If they screw up facts on super high-profile, hot-button news like the Rolling Stone rape, Ferguson, etc., you certainly can't expect it in a case like this one. JMO)

Condolences, Zach. I think your daughter and the case are in very good hands. Truly so sorry for your loss.

Forgive me if I am not very articulate. I am the kid in the back of class that keeps to herself. I wondered a while. back when AJ turned 18. I asked that because I have this feeling that WH was attempting to "groom" her. That in his delusional mind, once she " became of age", she would be Soon-Yi to his Woody Allen.

Nice catch, MK. Have been listening again for little things like this too.

It must be just like how WH coincidentally investigated the tip on his own.... magical.

He also said LE was p!ssed at him because he had two phones and he was getting tips directly... on the other phone... shades of Trenton Duckett's case...they set up their own tip line. I get the feeling WH studied many other cases...and I do think he tried to take bits and pieces from several cases...like especially the Hannah Graham case.

Devastated [emoji174][emoji26][emoji107]. But relieved for an actual true lead. May this lead to the truth. AJ you deserved so much more then what was given to you. Many hearts are broken. You are all of our daughters. Rest in peace beautiful girl!

What lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members