VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's very late and mind isn't functioning ..no, there isn't what !

It is a sad night here in Norfolk. I have been talking tonight to some of the people I met during one of the searches for AJ. Strange how such tragedy can bring strangers together, but shows how AJ's light continues to shine on in newly formed friendships and bonds. It helps with the pain. May God bless all you wonderful folks for caring so much. May AJ's light continue to shine on in each and every one of you.

It's interesting that you used the phrase "AJ's light" because all along something about her reminded me of Chelsea King.

Chelsea was killed literally within eyeshot of my old backyard, on one of the trails I also used to run. Like AJ, she was beloved, known for her athleticism, and just a 'light' in her world.

It's been just over 5 years and the foundation Chelsea's Light that was started in her memory has helped change laws; every year thousands participate in a run to "finish Chelsea's run"; and she is still very much a part of conversation in the community here.

It's been amazing to see how the community that rallied together to help search for her, and to support her parents and brother during that time, has continued to stay closer together in the wake of her murder.

Because her parents agreed to a plea deal in order to allow another local family to get closure on their daughter's murder (the killer plead guilty to both murders in exchange to the death penalty being taken off the table and revealing where Amber Dubois' remains were) the families were spared the details that would have come out in trial. I think had either or both cases gone to trial, it'd have drawn the community even closer together than it already did.

I pray that the same is true in your community, as well.

I pray that relationships that have formed continue, and the awareness of others and what is happening around stays heightened, that people remember how quickly life can change and to live life to the fullest and love well!

There are 3 things that we know
1. WH was (recently?) separated from JH
2. AJ had texted she was afraid of someone.
3. That picture of AJ looking so upset with WH holding her.

In the jailhouse interview WH said that LE "had a scenario of why I met my wife .... and I had ideals on, you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick..... and that she is missing and that maybe she was gonna to tell on me or something"

I think he is sick, very sick and unfortunately I tend to go with that LE scenario :(
As another post suggested, could he have bought a Go Pro ? Sorry if you read this Zach

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/mobilebasic?pli=1

I can't believe I just noticed this! Look at this video around the 1:29 mark. Is that a deck?! Because if it is, the blue tent hiding the remains from view is OVER this deck. If you look at the aerial shots from the back of the house, you can not see a deck...just the blue tent.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

ETA: Okay, now I see...it's a porch built under the carport. Weird.

I think she is saying there isn't a connection between the abandoned home and the family. I think it is still to be determined. JMO

If WH rented a van then LE would know about it already. You cannot rent one without Dr. License and credit card and LE would have been tracking his financials for that time period, imo. They got a warrant for his hotel so they probably got one for his credit cards and cell logs too, imo.

Probably all motel video surveillance, too. If he did it, they can map out virtually his every move, I suspect.

As far as the B & E, obstruction charges, maybe he believed that cops weren't investigating or searching enough because of his criminal background? That would make me feel crazy guilty. Yes, it was wrong and unlawful. LE can't share info on an investigation with a family by design now, IMO. (Media, social media, etc.) Family (& others) assume or are given the impression they are doing nothing, try to pressure LE.

JMO

I hadn't heard that about the 4 friends who were told to go over and discover the jacket! Was one of them the neighbor who supposedly waved at AJ at 2:03pm?
A male friend of AJ's. We can't name him here. But this is the home that WH broke into, supposedly discovered AJ's Longwood jacket rolled up behind a cushion of the couch, and moved it to a more visible spot "in order to make the evidence come to light". He then conned 4 other friends of AJ's into going to this friends house for a friendly visit, where lo and behold, they see AJ's jacket. The kids rolled on WH for the b&e after he was in jail. Said they didn't come forward before that because WH had threatened them and they were afraid of him.

Whose home did he break into?

The one on March 6th where he "found" the jacket (that he had just said that JH told him that LE found in an interview about a day before the arrest) and where he hit the dog.

That's what's landed him in jail for the B&E, intimidation, obstruction, and animal cruelty, etc.

Thank you, kimi, as the thumbs up thanks could not be enough in this case.

Awww, shucks FindHG :blushing:
I've been valiantly searching yt and only managed to find one more :sleuth:

FocusNews - YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCyVpMZx-V9aJ6DRh6jWtPLw/search?query=hadsell
Mobile Users:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyVpMZx-V9aJ6DRh6jWtPLw/search?query=hadsell

I'm going to add this to the media thread as well. Anything I can do to help. :sigh:
:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no family ties to this property. Not to any of AJ's family...on either side. It is owned by a couple who live out of state.

Not to familiar with pings and such just find it odd to take 38 days to follow though on lead ? What if she was still alive at the time wouldn't timing be crucial ??

If WH rented a van then LE would know about it already. You cannot rent one without Dr. License and credit card and LE would have been tracking his financials for that time period, imo. They got a warrant for his hotel so they probably got one for his credit cards and cell logs too, imo.

That's why I keep asking about the van. It's the part that has me puzzled.

Or maybe LE did learn about the van , and that's part of why he was question for 15 hours .

Probably all motel video surveillance, too. If he did it, they can map out virtually his every move, I suspect.

As far as the B & E, obstruction charges, maybe he believed that cops weren't investigating or searching enough because of his criminal background? That would make me feel crazy guilty. Yes, it was wrong and unlawful. LE can't share info on an investigation with a family by design now, IMO. (Media, social media, etc.) Family (& others) assume or are given the impression they are doing nothing, try to pressure LE.

JMO

My opinion is that WH was bent on setting this kid up. And, ummm...I'm not sure how attacking this family's dog (to such an extent that he's been charged with maiming/killing an animal) was going to help WH find AJ.

There are 3 things that we know
1. WH was (recently?) separated from JH
2. AJ had texted she was afraid of someone.
3. That picture of AJ looking so upset with WH holding her.

In the jailhouse interview WH said that LE "had a scenario of why I met my wife .... and I had ideals on, you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick..... and that she is missing and that maybe she was gonna to tell on me or something"

I think he is sick, very sick and unfortunately I tend to go with that LE scenario :(
As another post suggested, could he have bought a Go Pro ? Sorry if you read this Zach

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/mobilebasic?pli=1

Zach is strong, I almost certain he wants us to go on, thank you, StarrChance and all. You're all pinch myself this is real & good.

Sorry listened to story again and they dated they spoke to family member of property owner getting a little delirious

My opinion is that WH was bent on setting this kid up. And, ummm...I'm not sure how attacking this family's dog (to such an extent that he's been charged with maiming/killing an animal) was going to help WH find AJ.

You could be right in your opinion, but is it possible his was? (IDK.)

Not to familiar with pings and such just find it odd to take 38 days to follow though on lead ? What if she was still alive at the time wouldn't timing be crucial ??

I think LE had evidence pretty early on that AJ was no longer living. JMO

In this April 3 pond search news story, the reporter says JH confirmed she knew WH had been working in the Franklin area. Also, the neighbor who saw the Quality Plumbing van said the van drove up and down the street, he commented it was odd, and that happened 1.5- 2 weeks prior to the search of pond which was April 2 and April 3. So two weeks prior would have been March 19, Battlefield Blvd clothing discovery day. Maybe the killer knew he needed to throw the phone one place and the clothing another place to scramble the police progress.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla