VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught my hubby up on everything (he has background in the "whodunit" world) and his feeling is there are 2...one who actually did it...another called after the fact to help. I am new to posting here although I have been reading for quite sometime so I am still learning all the rules...in other words, I don't want to say/do something I am not supposed to out of ignorance of all of the rules. But...he also thinks WH because of the record, past, the behavior, the way he has presented himself and the evidence released thus far. He thinks the reason the LE are saying the ole' No Suspects line is because they have the main player, but they do not have an air-tight case on the accomplice and think HE he is a flight-risk. Hubby thinks that this accomplish is someone very close to WH.

I hope I didn't break any rules! :blushing:

Bringing this forward again (Thanks MsMarple!) since I think it got lost in the pre-lockdown drama. This is an excellent point and very probable, IMO.

from your blog, Zach...we love you!

AnonymousApril 10, 2015 at 1:29 AM

You never stepped out. You may think you did, as you were forced to fade into the background...but I guarantee you, she always knew. Knew you were there, knew you loved her, knew you would be there if she needed you. And you were, and you have been there-right up front, searching, praying, crying, loving...she knows. And you NEVER forget the man who raised you, loved you, guided you for all those years...you NEVER forget. You always know he is still there. She knew. She may not have told you, but I promise you, she knew.

AnonymousApril 10, 2015 at 7:22 PM

obviously I do not know you and know nothing about you as a parent. I just saw a missing person poster around town and wound up following her tragic case. This being said judging by your seemingly sincere blog posts and the fact that, to put it delicately, you do not have a "checkered" past. I want to give you my condolences. I hope your relationship with your other children isn't marred by other factors and you are as involved as the emotional writing of your blog leads me to assume you are. My heart breaks for your children because it doesn't matter what else is going on or did go on these kids lost a sibling and that's something no one at any age should have to deal with. I hope you and your family are able to heal and those responsible will face swift justice and this, what I have no doubt is, a complete nightmare will be resolved and everyone can find a way to move on. I apologize for the slight rambling.

"Please post as many pictures of Anjelica as you can. I don't know why. I just want to see her face. I want everyone to see her face." -Zach

13916_10205295869775362_1678638074476052861_n.jpg

Zach hoffer is [on this earth AJ's only true] father.
snipped and edited respectfully by me.

Zach

I've been waiting here for you. You go ahead and let it out. You're going to be okay for the girls.

Thanks for stopping in.

I'll be here when you get back.

I can't be crying again this evening when hubby comes in (this time from golf), he's expecting me to watch The Masters with him but my heart is attached to this computer, to AJ. I remember when my abuser finally went to court, decades later, I was glad so that he couldn't hurt anybody else, I didn't think how this would affect my mother. She never knew, so then she's wondering if she raised a monster who hurt 2 of her little girls. I never felt that way. She raised us all the same, tons of love. We weren't poor, uneducated, lonely (in fact, I was a cheerleader, basketball player, etc.) I just think some people are wired differently, wants and needs are different, nothing can change them except to be boxed away. Babbling to keep from crying, will pray for Zach's comfort. It will be a long time coming but I know I've helped people since my ordeal and that has to count. Sometimes hard to find that little spot of sunshine, in fact, being here helps me, too.

:Welcome1: Ghmc!
Zach, I have seen you with your girls for years. You always were right there at the sporting events supporting all of your girls. When I see you again, I will make sure to stop and give you a hug. Please be strong for your girls.

I agree 100%. One thing that does bug me a bit though is the statement he made about AJ "being the glue of the family", that statement bothers me on so many levels because my mind goes to very dark places of what he means by that. How can anyone (in their right mind) single out 1 child and label them as the glue? What does that say about the other children there, his wife?

Maybe he meant that she was his glue - his reason for sticking around....

Or possibly that she was the most sane one in the family

Ok I was writing this when the thread was closed.

I don't think Wes knew she was home...
He came by and broke into the house. he wanted something from inside.
AJ surprised him and caught him taking the things and was going to call LE. He couldn't let that happen.

He has her drive the red truck! Now if u remember way back with wavy kids WH says"SHE SAW HIM"then goes on to say "I mean they saw each other" he saw her. IMVOPO HE WAS IN THAT TRUCK WITH HER! how would he know she saw wavy guy.
I do not think he sexually assaulted her or it was to get back at JH. He got caught taking things maybe his GUN or drugs from the house and did not want to return to jail.

JMO

I share your belief that WH likely broke into the house.

I dont know if I can bring myself to believe that he made AJ drive the red truck however.

I think she would have fought him if that had been the case.

Im basing most of that off of what precious little has been said about her in interviews and the fact that she played competitive sports.

It may be transference on my part, but I just dont think she would have went down without a fight and without leaving marks that would be visible to a trained LE officer.

IMO its more likely that WH broke in not realizing (or perhaps not caring if) she was there. He likely caught her asleep or just waking up.Then he moved the red truck so he would have closer access with his work van to the backyard fence/gate.

Then he forgot to move the truck back to its normal spot.

There was no reason for him to even mention that little detail unless he was trying to cover for himself.

JMO of course.

Zach. This wasn't your fault. Plus you have daughters that still need their dad. And AJ still needs you to make sure that Wes knows that you are her true father who has her back and will be there on his sentencing day.

Maybe he meant that she was his glue - his reason for sticking around....

Or possibly that she was the most sane one in the family

I do believe she was the shining star for the whole family and AJ inspired her younger sisters & her cousins very much. She was an ideal young woman, IMO. The world is a little less bright with her gone.

I can't begin to imagine their grief.

JMO

It is a good theory and I know it is one that has lasted awhile here. One of the main reasons I think it had a lot to do with his relationship with JH is that his previous kidnappings/assaults had to do with personal relationships. And he and JH had just seperated before AJ went missing. It fits his MO.

However, you could very well be right and in this situation he might have just went off because he was caughtoff gaurd. He might very well be that shallow of a person.

JMO

You touched on something I believe is important. I read all the court docs posted here about WH's previous convictions (and lack thereof). I do believe what the girlfriend said in her affidavit - she ran away with him because she wanted to do so. But she was underage and he was an adult, thus him taking her without permission from her parent/guardian was felonious restraint. They subsequently continued to see each other despite court orders until they conceived their child which basically nullified the courts being able to keep them apart. THIS, along with aspects of what later happened with his wife, tells me that if the one he wants to be with is surrounded by people who are against the relationship, he will do drastic things to remove them from the influence of his naysayers. He took his girlfriend, and later his wife, AWAY from those that were trying to convince them that WH was no good. He tried to isolate them from those that were against him. It is possible that WH was slowly wearing down JH's resolve about the split...then AJ came home and supported JH in standing her ground. Did WH feel he needed to remove AJs influence? Or did he make a failed attempt to persuade AJ to see things his way, and something went wrong when she would not be swayed? Obviously I have no way of knowing who felt what and when - this is all my own speculation, all my own opinions.

Anyone who has suffered a great loss knows that the pain is immeasurable. The pain is deep. The anguish is unbearable. But this pain is a great testament to this amazing person that has taken a piece of your heart with them. To the love you have for this person and a lifetime of memories that will play in your mind like movie clips. Forever.

"you can make mistakes, but you aren't a failure until you start blaming OTHERS for those mistakes"

Zach, you feel this way because you have taken ownership of your mistakes and somehow feel responsible for the culminating events that led to this but you are NOT responsible. The ONLY person responsible for taking a person's life is that sick and twisted person himself.

((((Zach)))) No amount of what-ifs are going to change anything. Some things were out of your control. The choices others made had nothing to do with the kind of father you are. You probably got to the point where you decided to protect yourself and stop fighting WH's desire to replace you in Anjelica's life. That's not because you gave up on her. It's because you thought there would be time in the future for her to grow up and come back around again. It's not your fault that didn't happen. That's what should have happened and in most cases it does. It's not your fault it didn't happen here.

Which van? The white Quality Plumbing van seen at the pond search area, or the dark Dodge Caravan seen at the Franklin location?

The Franklin neighbor said on April 9 (Thursday interview) that he saw the Dodge Caravan 3-4 weeks ago. 4 weeks would make it around March 9, yes? Or am I missing something?

No your not missing anything. I'm just thinking that 3 or 4 weeks to this guy be: ??????? The last few reports I watched they said about a month ago ?????? The first reports I saw said a couple weeks ago. After watching the guy in the interview , i do believe he saw a van; I just to know if I trust his time frame. A month to him could be 4 weeks, 5 weeks? Who knows, but some months do have 5 weeks.

It someone dropped the remains off at the dumbed scene at 2 or 3am. Where would they be at 4:30M?

I share your belief that WH likely broke into the house.

I dont know if I can bring myself to believe that he made AJ drive the red truck however.

I think she would have fought him if that had been the case.

Im basing most of that off of what precious little has been said about her in interviews and the fact that she played competitive sports.

It may be transference on my part, but I just dont think she would have went down without a fight and without leaving marks that would be visible to a trained LE officer.

IMO its more likely that WH broke in not realizing (or perhaps not caring if) she was there. He likely caught her asleep or just waking up.Then he moved the red truck so he would have closer access with his work van to the backyard fence/gate.

Then he forgot to move the truck back to its normal spot.

There was no reason for him to even mention that little detail unless he was trying to cover for himself.

JMO of course.

Well what if he had that gun that wont ever be found aimed at her pretty little face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove