VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I know we seem like a room full of macabre housewives sipping our sherry and sleuthing whilst sewing tutus for our chihuauas, but there are military, retired LE, PI's, laywers, scientists, law students and spouses of NSA agents here who have a lot of experience with cases like these and men like WH. I don't want to assume your experience or insight, which is why I don't want you to feel you need to be adversarial - we welcome all opinions and viewpoints, as long as you are open to offering more detail as to how you came to whatever conclusion so we can be considerate of your ideas.

There are several things that lead to WH as a potential perp, aside from the mods letting us discuss him as such for 14 threads:

1. Criminal history
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

He has demonstrated disregard for the law.
He is a convicted felon.
He has a history of kidnapping or forcibly taking an object of his affection against her will.
He has been accused and charged with sexual assault.
etc etc etc

2. It is on the record that he was diagnosed as manic-depressive and also a cocaine or crack-cocaine user. I've offered a few diatribes on that, and so has Zapped, which I recommend going back to read.
Bi-Polar or Borderline personality Disorder (very similar) and drug use is a recipe for murder. You can also find high percentage of this combination in the Virginia crime report I posted.

3. Analysis of his statements. Statement analysis tends to be more reliable than polygraphs (statistically and in my opinion). In the case of WH, if you approach his interviews expecting the kind of answers we have gotten from JH or Zach, bells start going off all over the place. In my opinion, most of what he has said on record indicates deception and leaks guilt in almost every sentence. I am not alone in that opinion, several here and experts outside of WS have come to similar conclusions. JMO

Earth mother hippy-type with a potty mouth that would shame a sailor. So..."it ain't me, Babe". But what a great post, Vail! Thank you for this! :)

I just caught sight of Zach's last few posts...ouch, just took my breath away. :( I am praying. Thank you, Tricia, for extending yourself to dear Zach (and the other moderator/Admin support too)...thank you to the sweet local WSer who I have no doubt will race to Zach if he connects with her...thank you, for the kind outpouring of love and support posted by you compassionate WSers.

Praying, but I am very concerned. :( I don't know how this works, but can someone please let us know if they have made contact with Zach? We all completely understand his expression of pain/grief, but we all want him to be safe (and receive all the support he needs during such heartbreak)...:grouphug:

Can you link those posts for me, by any chance? I am way too far behind after my break to even try to catch up now.

Please guys, let's not get this shut down. Can we stop the bickering/accusations and simply respect we have different POV's???

Also, don't forget, aside from the "scroll and roll" option, you DO have an ignore list.

Your ignore list allows you to not see posts by posters you'd rather not see - for whatever reason.

You'll only see their posts if they're quoted in a reply from someone else, but it won't show up when you're reading the forum, which some people find makes reading more enjoyable or "safer" so you the temptation of replying to someone isn't there or...whatever.

Ignore list - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Or click on SETTINGS on the upper right side of the WS site and look for EDIT IGNORE LIST down on the left hand side below your PM boxes, etc.

More needs to be found out about the "black Dodge van" that is unusual. My hubby is in the car business. As a general rule nobody paints a van black. Unless it is government. Think about it they are to hot. I asked hubby about this and he said he has never seen a "black Dodge van", have you? We had a Dodge van for work but it was baby blue. Could this have been an SUV?

Replying on this pretty late but I'm in the hampton roads area and I see quite a few black mini vans around here. The family two houses down from me have a black new model dodge mini van.

I'm finally watching "The Jinx." Bob Durst was just saying how all the inmates at the jail in Galveston liked and respected him. Sounded familiar.

Does anyone think maybe it wasn't this particular visit where AJ may have walked in on something illegal/very bad, but weeks before her spring break visit when WH and JH separated? Maybe the reason they separated is because AJ was the one who ratted WH out to mom? just thinking.

Can you link those posts for me, by any chance? I am way too far behind after my break to even try to catch up now.

I'll go back to try my darndest (I'm ridiculously inept with linking, so sorry if it takes a few minutes). Marking my spot here.

ETA: Yeah, I messed up the links, as per usual, but it's Posts #494 & #495...and competent techies posted them correctly, below me. Thank you, guys.

Still catching up, but maybe this explains her being found in the grass...he had to pull her body out from the shed to more easily remove her items? Maybe the shed was too dark or cramped, and decomp would have set it by this point.

I think the person who saw tbe van was simply probably off by 1-2 weeks which is understandable...3,4,5 weeks when trying to recall when you saw something while walking along is not a big difference and WH probably took her there that first night never to return.

Replying on this pretty late but I'm in the hampton roads area and I see quite a few black mini vans around here. The family two houses down from me have a black new model dodge mini van.

The number to call with that information, please, is

1 888 lock u p

Here you go. The rest is on his blog and Facebook profile.

Zach hoffer is no father. He should be in the dirt dead. A real father would have put his feelings aside so he could be there for his daughter. Lord take me instead.. .. I am no father

I am not going to lie, I personally sit on the fence about sexual abuse in their relationship, mainly because we have no evidence of that occurring.

I do not think it is beyond the realm of possibility, but it is not yet set in stone to have happened.

I think people should be able to voice concern or criticism they have with any theory; it could lead to new ideas. I also do not think people should be attacked and ganged up on for voicing those concerns. I personally found nothing offensive in the dissenting opinions.

However I also think the possibility of an unhealthy relationship between WH and AJ should definitely be considered, even though I am agnostic of the idea currently until we have something more solid in that realm.

Let us all get along and respond to each other civilly.

JMO

A crime can be sexual in nature without rape, nudity, molestation, etc. Night time entry into a dwelling, especially if occupants are inside sleeping is a crime of a sexual nature. Like peeping. They are lower level, early sex offenses. We have no info that WH ever acted on any impulses regarding any of the daughters.

A quote for Zach (and the rest of us):

“Contrary to what a lot of people believe (or hope), comfort doesn’t take the pain away. Comfort slides in beside the pain, pulling up a chair so that we have something more than sorrow in our hearts. Comfort gently expands our spirits so that we can breathe again. Comfort opens our eyes so that we can see possibility again.

And on those days, whether it is the next day or five years removed, on that day when grief rears its dark head again, comfort helps us remember that pain is not all there is”
― Peggy Haymes, Strugglers, Stragglers and Seekers: daily devotions for the rest of us

Praying and wishing for comfort.

If WH rented a van then LE would know about it already. You cannot rent one without Dr. License and credit card and LE would have been tracking his financials for that time period, imo. They got a warrant for his hotel so they probably got one for his credit cards and cell logs too, imo.

Could AJ have rented the Van?

Could AJ have rented the Van?

Its possible.

I think its possible that he could have borrowed it from someone as well.

Possibly under the excuse that he wanted some privacy from LE following his other vehicle. Poor, poor me and all.

I wonder if WH lifted some item from the ex-boyfriend's house during the (18 minute) break in that he later placed near the body at the Smiths Ferry Rd house. Something he could leave to implicate the ex-bf that could have quickly been placed at the scene (in the dark late at night), surely to be found at the time her body would be discovered.

Damn! I never even thought of this!

you're right dodge caravans do come in black. Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat
you can look the colors up on cars dot com

A crime can be sexual in nature without rape, nudity, molestation, etc. Night time entry into a dwelling, especially if occupants are inside sleeping is a crime of a sexual nature. Like peeping. They are lower level, early sex offenses. We have no info that WH ever acted on any impulses regarding any of the daughters.

This is very true, and in some cases that pent up energy manifests itself in small doses - it starts out with little things, maybe kicking a cat, or pulling a girl's hair or emotionally abusing a girlfriend. Then it evolves into violent relationships, "kidnapping" and drug abuse. Then another dysfunctional relationship, felonies, violent behavior and speech, maybe he's kick the **** out of a few people by now, too. His obsessions form into a more solid shape, are given a face, and he can no longer separate the original event that triggered this darkness with the anger and drive he feels to find a release. It simmers for years, then it just happens, like an erupting volcano.

JMO, and purely theoretical.

ETA: oh yeah, and add 10 years in prison. That does nothing to heal an already fractured mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee