VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The
I will say this, we have it from WH's own mouth that he was 15 minutes late getting back from lunch that day.

Why?

I think its very possible he moved A.J to his hotel room during his lunch break. Then somewhere else ............and then finally to the location where she was found.

Its highly likely IMO that at least some of the items mentioned on that redacted report were found hidden in the vents in his hotel room.

Did he forget them or did he just not have enough time to move everything?

I also think when his companies work van was seen at that pond in Franklin, he was looking for a suitable location to move her body.

I also think he had enough street smarts, jail cred, what have you, to know better than to move her in his work or personal vehicles.

I think the spreading of clothes, pieces of A.J.s debit card, and everything else was done under cover of darkness while he was off from work.

And like others have mentioned here, I find it remarkable that nothing else of A.J's was found after WH went to jail.

Excellent post.

Look, I know we seem like a room full of macabre housewives sipping our sherry and sleuthing whilst sewing tutus for our chihuauas, but there are military, retired LE, PI's, laywers, scientists, law students and spouses of NSA agents here who have a lot of experience with cases like these and men like WH. I don't want to assume your experience or insight, which is why I don't want you to feel you need to be adversarial - we welcome all opinions and viewpoints, as long as you are open to offering more detail as to how you came to whatever conclusion so we can be considerate of your ideas.

There are several things that lead to WH as a potential perp, aside from the mods letting us discuss him as such for 14 threads:

1. Criminal history
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

He has demonstrated disregard for the law.
He is a convicted felon.
He has a history of kidnapping or forcibly taking an object of his affection against her will.
He has been accused and charged with sexual assault.
etc etc etc

2. It is on the record that he was diagnosed as manic-depressive and also a cocaine or crack-cocaine user. I've offered a few diatribes on that, and so has Zapped, which I recommend going back to read.
Bi-Polar or Borderline personality Disorder (very similar) and drug use is a recipe for murder. You can also find high percentage of this combination in the Virginia crime report I posted.

3. Analysis of his statements. Statement analysis tends to be more reliable than polygraphs (statistically and in my opinion). In the case of WH, if you approach his interviews expecting the kind of answers we have gotten from JH or Zach, bells start going off all over the place. In my opinion, most of what he has said on record indicates deception and leaks guilt in almost every sentence. I am not alone in that opinion, several here and experts outside of WS have come to similar conclusions. JMO

I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty and don't feel we have seen anywhere near enough evidence to convict anyone.

However, in my mind, the thing that makes me most suspicious is his inserting himself into the investigation. Finding the credit card, breaking into the house, threatening witnesses, finding the clothes, etc. etc.

The
I will say this, we have it from WH's own mouth that he was 15 minutes late getting back from lunch that day.

Why?

I think its very possible he moved A.J to his hotel room during his lunch break. Then somewhere else ............and then finally to the location where she was found.

Its highly likely IMO that at least some of the items mentioned on that redacted report were found hidden in the vents in his hotel room.

Did he forget them or did he just not have enough time to move everything?

I also think when his companies work van was seen at that pond in Franklin, he was looking for a suitable location to move her body.

I also think he had enough street smarts, jail cred, what have you, to know better than to move her in his work or personal vehicles.

I think the spreading of clothes, pieces of A.J.s debit card, and everything else was done under cover of darkness while he was off from work.

And like others have mentioned here, I find it remarkable that nothing else of A.J's was found after WH went to jail.

Excellent post.

I may be confusing you, he admitted to the staring session at a station, and I think LE showing him a video of a girl at a 7-11, IIRC. The departed comment was of being at a station, where he claims to have met AJ to give her money for the GoPro. Could the Caravan come in the picture then, and been parked somewhere for him to deal with after work? It was said to have been around 10 pm at night, IIRC, that the witnesses saw the Caravan pulling onto the crime scene property.

No, I'm with you, I'm just hypothesizing that the gas station is not a 7-11 near Tarrallton and the video is not connected.

There are two ways to take it based on his words :

1. They met at a gas station close to the hotel where there was a brief and somewhat tense meeting.

or

2. They were together at a location defined as "the gas station" in his recollection of events, she died there, and they stared at each other for a long time.

There has to be something tying him to that specific house that would make LE go straight there. LE met at the courthouse before going there, as if they knew they would find her there (unless that's not what happened - please someone correct me if not).

I think there may have been an indirect confession. The minute MSM announced a body found IN Franklin, his sister completely shut any ties with WH. That still says a whole lot to me. There must be something that is unrelated to him just working there.

No, I'm with you, I'm just hypothesizing that the gas station is not a 7-11 near Tarrallton and the video is not connected.

There are two ways to take it based on his words :

1. They met at a gas station close to the hotel where there was a brief and somewhat tense meeting.

or

2. They were together at a location defined as "the gas station" in his recollection of events, she died there, and they stared at each other for a long time.

Yes, of course. I had the impression that in the interview from behind bars, Hadsell was explaining away what he knew LE knew about where he had been from their long chat session.

Like I said last night after MountainKat (it was you, wasn't it?) mentioned a GoPro also being able to be used as a hidden camera, it made me think about two recent situations I know of personally, both families had teen girls 16-19 who were being filmed/spied on by male family members who put cameras in their bedrooms (and in one case also the bathroom).

MK saying that, plus like you said, thinking about the timing of AJ JUST having come home for break, plus JUST after they separated, really made me wonder if something like that could have happened and she found out and confronted him and he knew he would be busted and in jail (esp. w/ his history) and had to "silence" her.

I still think there was something to all his "explaining" of everything around both the $200 and the whole GoPro thing and all the searching he was explaining away doing. I think he needed to cover for a likely withdrawl but also those searches...

So yeah...I think there's something to the timing of the separation/spring break/AJ being killed...I just think what I'm now thinking of as a scenario is different variation of where you're thinking.

Oh, and about the two cases I know of personally that just happened in the last couple of months:

In both cases, there were explosive reactions once the cameras were found. Both men plead guilty to avoid a jury trial.

Shockingly (and horrifyingly, to me) both have been allowed to be around their female victim family members in the case since if they have "supervision." But "supervision" includes their wives, in both cases, meaning the exact same situation that had been "in place" before the cameras were found. And so the daughter, in one case, who like AJ came home from college on spring break, is right back under the roof where cameras had been filming her for years. :gaah:

You may be right. But I wonder if he really spent that time searching for hidden cameras for something that is more less likely to be detected. Like a smoke detector camera Or a wall clock camera. Btw: I wonder if he owned a laptop while at the hotel ? That would make it easier to do all of his searching and gooogling while uninterrupted. LE may have gotten information from that as well.

I think the person who saw tbe van was simply probably off by 1-2 weeks which is understandable...3,4,5 weeks when trying to recall when you saw something while walking along is not a big difference and WH probably took her there that first night never to return.

Can't they figure out when the towing job was somehow, some paperwork? That would help. Also, to all who mentioned the chores, were they done the day after AJ and mom had a fight? I'm getting the 2nd and 3rd mixed up now. Did they look interrupted or just done overly well? Did it look like work interrupted?

You may be right. But I wonder if he really spent that time searching for hidden cameras for something that is more less likely to be detected. Like a smoke detector camera Or a wall clock camera. Btw: I wonder if he owned a laptop while at the hotel ? That would make it easier to do all of his searching and gooogling while uninterrupted. LE may have gotten information from that as well.

Dex, do you remember in the early search coverage, he had his group scout out which homes had security cams? He was probably trying to make sure it didn't catch him coming and going to the house besides the 7 am one?

Earth mother hippy-type with a potty mouth that would shame a sailor. So..."it ain't me, Babe". But what a great post, Vail! Thank you for this! :)
Ha! %&!n samesies.

There has to be something tying him to that specific house that would make LE go straight there. LE met at the courthouse before going there, as if they knew they would find her there (unless that's not what happened - please someone correct me if not).

I think there may have been an indirect confession. The minute MSM announced a body found IN Franklin, his sister completely shut any ties with WH. That still says a whole lot to me. There must be something that is unrelated to him just working there.

I'm inclined to agree with you. HELLO! LE went directly to a seemingly random abandoned house in Franklin because they suspected to find her, and then they found her. Clearly they know something huge that brought them to that house - no telling what. Possibly he confessed, said something to an inmate, phone pings, maybe he was tied to the dark color van and it was tracked there, maybe LE found out he had a tie to the abandoned property and searched it on a hunch... I mean there's something big missing here. They didn't stumble upon it.

Zach...

I hope you're not here reading right now. I hope you're breaking down in someone's arms as they pray for you and you let all the pain out in as many tears and screams as it takes. I hope and I pray that you will feel God's mercy on your broken heart and be reminded you ARE a father to those two girls who need an anchor right now and you were most definitely a father to AJ in the best way that you could have been for many years. God knows your pain, and I know YOU know God knows your pain.

I pray you'll feel God's strength to pick yourself up, and keep on being the father you are. I wish hubby and I lived closer, we'd come and pray with you right now. Hang in there brother (((((((( Zach )))))))

Can't they figure out when the towing job was somehow, some paperwork? That would help. Also, to all who mentioned the chores, were they done the day after AJ and mom had a fight? I'm getting the 2nd and 3rd mixed up now. Did they look interrupted or just done overly well? Did it look like work interrupted?

This was May 2nd - so the day that people originally said they saw AJ driving around, saw the cars in the driveway in the afternoon, and her family says they saw her at 7am as they were leaving for work/school. Zach said that it looked as though AJ had left the house in a hurry but didn't specifically say the chores looked interrupted. He did say that she had gone above and beyond cleaning places she normally wouldn't clean.

I may be confusing you, he admitted to the staring session at a station, and I think LE showing him a video of a girl at a 7-11, IIRC. The departed comment was of being at a station, where he claims to have met AJ to give her money for the GoPro. Could the Caravan come in the picture then, and been parked somewhere for him to deal with after work? It was said to have been around 10 pm at night, IIRC, that the witnesses saw the Caravan pulling onto the crime scene property.

What he described of the way the police treated him is quite interesting. If he is not exaggerating much, and I suspect in this instance that he is not, this is no way that the police would treat someone who merely messed up their investigation, but also has the sympathy of being the adoptive father of a missing girl. Surely, he is first on their suspect list.

I could have sworn this morning that someone posted something about WH's sister admitting that WH confessed to her over the phone.

Possibly on Facebook or other social media.

Im not sure if thats a case of someones poor understanding based on the phone interview from yesterday or if its actually true, since I didnt bother to verify.

Maybe another WS'er can shed some light on that?

What he described of the way the police treated him is quite interesting. If he is not exaggerating much, and I suspect in this instance that he is not, this is no way that the police would treat someone who merely messed up their investigation, but also has the sympathy of being the adoptive father of a missing girl. Surely, he is first on their suspect list.

The contrast between Hadsell and other cases where LE and parents are working together is stark, you're right.

Dex, do you remember in the early search coverage, he had his group scout out which homes had security cams? He was probably trying to make sure it didn't catch him coming and going to the house besides the 7 am one?

Hmmmm. I didn't even think of that angle. Good point. He wanted to make sure he wasn't seen or while ditching stuff; which way not to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea