VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely possible I missed something somewhere but what is the reason for assuming this dark colored newer model van seen at the house in Franklin was rented? Based on the description of the van, I'd say any place renting vehicles like this is more than likely 100% legit and requires at least a copy of the driver's license if not credit card info as well. IF it was used in any way connected to AJ's disappearance, there's no way anyone would be stupid enough to leave a paper trail like that, is there?

I'd sooner guess it was either borrowed or belongs to whoever put AJ at that house (or a close friend, associate or relative).

Supposing it was rented prior to the incident. I agree though, I believe if a rental is involved here, it has to be a few people removed or LE is all over it.

Yes - I meant like perhaps LE discovered that he rented or borrowed a car at some point recently and were able to determine that it had traveled to that home.

GPS, baby! Maybe someone came forward who "loaned" him their van for a few hours one night (say between 10pm-1am?). Maybe even someone at the hotel since he had been there about a month?

REMINDER:

[...]
This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

I only saw it on social media comments, BUT if he would have admitted to his sister, then that would be as good as admitting to the police because he is in jail and the convos are recorded. I have a hard time believeing that happened. But, who knows! Stranger things have happened!

I just remember her saying she had "lost faith in him" but then I didn't read all the sm today. That was damning IMO. That and the FB shutdown, etc.

This sparked a memory of the last time I rented a car, the hold on it was $200. Did a quick check on Budget Rental Car in Norfolk and they also charge 200$. It is probably a coincidental connection, but interesting considering his work vehicle may not have been usable at his leisure, and AJ needed the truck. He would have needed to borrow or rent a car during this time, wouldn't he?

http://locations.budget.com/us/va/norfolk/orf.html

Great connection.

Thanks! She never came right out and said that in the interview.Even though she might as well have.

If LE is not aware of her actions in taking down the WH support page then they should be. Im assuming they are aware of yesterdays interview as well.

If I were them I would be very curious about those two incidents.........unless they already know the reasons why.

I'll chew my shoes if that interview was not the ultimate, you're going down with me message to whoever helped him. It pushed his sister over the edge it seems like, or the timing was such. She said his timeline had been changing, so she had been asking him over time.

The most that puzzles me is the place where the body was found. I find it so strange that AJ :( was left in a place so easy to find. I know the house has been vacant for about 2 years, but look how close it is to a road and we can't say it is a desert there.
It didn't happen for about a month, but someone could have been there for curiosity of looking at an abandoned house, youngsters playing, thougs encountering, or even the smell could have attracted someone there.
When first I learned she was found at that address I thought it was inside the house and never out in the back so near the road. Could it be he had no time and just left her there in the dark in a hurry for knowing the LE was 'over him'

RSBM
IMO he was concocting that grand plan to be the "hero" and solve the mystery. He organized a search that lo and behold turned up her cut up debit card, he "found" "her jacket" rolled up in a guy's couch, he recieved a "tip" from a mystery woman which led to finding clothes strewed alongside the road, and I really believe his intention was to eventually lead a search which would find her remains. Remember that weird statement he made using the words "uncover?" Something like the truth would be "uncovered." Any moron who was trying to conceal a body would have hidden it anywhere other than right outside the back of a house. There was a shed on that property. Even a lazy moron would have hidden a body in the shed. If they wanted to exert a bit more effort and bury the body they would have gone a few yards into the woods behind the house. But no, I think his plan was to "uncover" her and solve the mystery.
I'm telling you, he was giving up clues in all his stupid ramblings.

Just like this that Vail mentions:

I want to revisit Chesapeake for a minute, did we determine that there was a gas station nearby or an old abandoned one? Or am I just thinking of the old toll booth that WH went off about not being a gas station even though no one asked him about that?
This person said that they had been there for over a week and they had called before - they left a tip or whatever, message, or whatever. Maybe not spoke to someone but via message. The lady was older - she sounded like she may have been coming back from work. That’s the way she made me believe. She said was it was by a road leading nowhere, that there was a gas station at the end of it. It’s that.. it’s not the gas station – there's a gas station right past that road, but the road she was referencing was the toll road, and if you go past at nighttime it looks like a gas station from afar. Okay, if I had known that I would have known exactly what it was. The toll station. I know you know.
JoeFisher Jailhouse interview
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Why all the blabbering on about a gas station?? They "met at a gas station," the road the clothes were on was around some gas station...A gas station is significant. Why?? Did he purchase something at a gas station that will tie him to this crime?? Was there a hand-off of some sort at a gas station?? It's important because he is fixated on it. Just like the times he mentions. He fixates on the details that are significant somehow. We just have to figure out how they fit in.

This sparked a memory of the last time I rented a car, the hold on it was $200. Did a quick check on Budget Rental Car in Norfolk and they also charge 200$. It is probably a coincidental connection, but interesting considering his work vehicle may not have been usable at his leisure, and AJ needed the truck. He would have needed to borrow or rent a car during this time, wouldn't he?

http://locations.budget.com/us/va/norfolk/orf.html

Yes. Exactly, thank you for this information. So LE may have the Caravan?

One thing is for sure. SOMETHING about AJ being found at that house in Franklin caused WH's sister to do a complete 180.

Id like to know what.

GPS, baby! Maybe someone came forward who "loaned" him their van for a few hours one night (say between 10pm-1am?). Maybe even someone at the hotel since he had been there about a month?

Assuming this van sighting is solid, it makes sense that it could very well be what led them to the house.

1. Because it was a rental and LE has the paper trail leading back to a suspect
2. Because someone the suspect knows let the suspect borrow the van and that person divulged this to LE during interviews etc
3. Because they were canvassing and the witness told them about the sighting and they went to check it out.
2-3 Combo: WHS tells LE about Franklin, they go there and interview neighbors, #3 happens.
4. Because something recovered in IOW pointed to Franklin.

Something to consider is the reactionary way LE ended up at this scene. It was Wednesday evening, around dusk. They were there only briefly before returning in the morning. This tells me they didn't have a search warrant yet and had very recently gotten the lead. I think #2-3 is the most plausible

Just thinking about this van spotted at the house.

We have a new(ish) black Chrysler mini-van. It was used as a rental vehicle for 6 months prior to be sold back to the dealership. Creepy, huh? In any event, it has a built-in Garmin GPS. Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to open the settings of a GPS device and wipe the trip logs, but the way ours is set up, it's just a push button feature on the dash. I know it's there so I know to push it and access the GPS and go into the settings. But if you didn't know it was there, or logging each trip... you'd never know to clear it. The dealer didn't even clear it before we bought it (and I know that because I know how a Garmin works and immediately went in and customized it).

So IF that van was associated with AJ ending up at that house... and IF it has a built in dash-GPS, I hope whoever used the van was stupid enough not to know that. Maybe LE already knew about the van, and maybe they already accessed the GPS on it, and maybe that's how they knew to go right to THAT address?

Just thinking outloud...

Good point. Gps on a vehicle he borrowed from someone at the motel who he knows wouldn't think too much about it. Atleast not like a family member or coworker. But once le raided his room the person then put 2 and 2 together. Then goes to le.

Le gets the warrants for the persons gps which led to pond then final location.

I can see that. Plus since he has drugs and is a contractor of sorts and lived at the hotel; The person would of trusted him to that degree of loaning him the car. Some people who stay at these hotels are down for whatever when it comes to drugs.

One thing is for sure. SOMETHING about AJ being found at that house in Franklin caused WH's sister to do a complete 180.

Id like to know what.

She was already bailing on him 2 weeks ago based on her publicly visible comments. :rumor:

Id like to know what.

Could be she helped, could be timing? Those were very hard things for a sister to say about one of her brothers, it seems to me.

I've been trying to find vídeo clips where WH is speaking or giving interviews but the only one I was able to find is the last one from the prision. Would you mind to give me the links where I can observe this person's words and body language in other situations related to this case'

Thank you in advance.

Supposing it was rented prior to the incident. I agree though, I believe if a rental is involved here, it has to be a few people removed or LE is all over it.

Uncle Bob's Storage has vans for rental. They are dark blue, but highly recognizable due to the writing on the side. Just throwing it out there. I know I have seen Uncle Bob's storage in earlier threads.

Originally Posted by 221bBakerStreet
Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

http://www.unclebobs.com/truck-rental/free-truck-rental.cfm

Id like to know what.

Maybe not. Maybe just knowing LE were looking in Franklin and she knew he was working in Franklin? I'm not convinced yet she knows/knew anything about that particular house. I think it was more the Franklin connection.

moo.

I've been trying to find vídeo clips where WH is speaking or giving interviews but the only one I was able to find is the last one from the prision. Would you mind to give me the links where I can observe this person's words and body language in other situations related to this case'

Thank you in advance.

Most of them are here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

Unfortunately the other two interviews are by phone so there was only audio

Uncle Bob's Storage has vans for rental. They are dark blue, but highly recognizable due to the writing on the side. Just throwing it out there. I know I have seen Uncle Bob's storage in earlier threads.

Originally Posted by 221bBakerStreet
Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

http://www.unclebobs.com/truck-rental/free-truck-rental.cfm

Looked at and phoned into LE a couple weeks ago. :)

Assuming this van sighting is solid, it makes sense that it could very well be what led them to the house.

1. Because it was a rental and LE has the paper trail leading back to a suspect
2. Because someone the suspect knows let the suspect borrow the van and that person divulged this to LE during interviews etc
3. Because they were canvassing and the witness told them about the sighting and they went to check it out.
2-3 Combo: WHS tells LE about Franklin, they go there and interview neighbors, #3 happens.
4. Because something recovered in IOW pointed to Franklin.

Something to consider is the reactionary way LE ended up at this scene. It was Wednesday evening, around dusk. They were there only briefly before returning in the morning. This tells me they didn't have a search warrant yet and had very recently gotten the lead. I think #2-3 is the most plausible

Wow, again Vail. Thank you.

Or tips that the crew had screened finally dribbled out? I agree, with 2 and 3 the most too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea