VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible.

I think its possible that he could have borrowed it from someone as well.

Possibly under the excuse that he wanted some privacy from LE following his other vehicle. Poor, poor me and all.

zapped, don't you think he took her there as soon as he could before the texts? I see him coming back with her phone, cards, clothing, falling asleep in his hotel room, then forgetting to shut off somewhere around long enough for LE to know he had it. Does that make any sense? He may have had to account for the $200 in hand from before noon to LE.

Zach...you ARE a father. Making mistakes, having regrets doesn't change that. If it did, there wouldn't be a loving father left in this world who could rightfully call himself a father. It is what you hold in your heart, and your desire to be a good father, that counts.

Does anyone think maybe it wasn't this particular visit where AJ may have walked in on something illegal/very bad, but weeks before her spring break visit when WH and JH separated? Maybe the reason they separated is because AJ was the one who ratted WH out to mom? just thinking.

Like I said last night after MountainKat (it was you, wasn't it?) mentioned a GoPro also being able to be used as a hidden camera, it made me think about two recent situations I know of personally, both families had teen girls 16-19 who were being filmed/spied on by male family members who put cameras in their bedrooms (and in one case also the bathroom).

MK saying that, plus like you said, thinking about the timing of AJ JUST having come home for break, plus JUST after they separated, really made me wonder if something like that could have happened and she found out and confronted him and he knew he would be busted and in jail (esp. w/ his history) and had to "silence" her.

I still think there was something to all his "explaining" of everything around both the $200 and the whole GoPro thing and all the searching he was explaining away doing. I think he needed to cover for a likely withdrawl but also those searches...

So yeah...I think there's something to the timing of the separation/spring break/AJ being killed...I just think what I'm now thinking of as a scenario is different variation of where you're thinking.

Oh, and about the two cases I know of personally that just happened in the last couple of months:

In both cases, there were explosive reactions once the cameras were found. Both men plead guilty to avoid a jury trial.

Shockingly (and horrifyingly, to me) both have been allowed to be around their female victim family members in the case since if they have "supervision." But "supervision" includes their wives, in both cases, meaning the exact same situation that had been "in place" before the cameras were found. And so the daughter, in one case, who like AJ came home from college on spring break, is right back under the roof where cameras had been filming her for years. :gaah:

Also, don't forget, aside from the "scroll and roll" option, you DO have an ignore list.

Your ignore list allows you to not see posts by posters you'd rather not see - for whatever reason.

You'll only see their posts if they're quoted in a reply from someone else, but it won't show up when you're reading the forum, which some people find makes reading more enjoyable or "safer" so you the temptation of replying to someone isn't there or...whatever.

Ignore list - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Or click on SETTINGS on the upper right side of the WS site and look for EDIT IGNORE LIST down on the left hand side below your PM boxes, etc.

Or, you could just put on your big girl or boy panties and sit on your hands for a spell. ;)

Its possible.

I think its possible that he could have borrowed it from someone as well.

Possibly under the excuse that he wanted some privacy from LE following his other vehicle. Poor, poor me and all.

He said she departed at the gas station. Maybe that's when he switched cars, or met somebody in the Caravan? Then washed the red truck? WSer had a picture of the red pick up looking like it had been washed.

Bringing this forward again (Thanks MsMarple!) since I think it got lost in the pre-lockdown drama. This is an excellent point and very probable, IMO.

I agree with your husband about one other person helping, like an accessory-after-the-fact. Depending on the situation, a conviction on an accessory charge can result in a l we might prison sentence.

He said she departed at the gas station. Maybe that's when he switched cars, or met somebody in the Caravan? Then washed the red truck?

I want to revisit Chesapeake for a minute, did we determine that there was a gas station nearby or an old abandoned one? Or am I just thinking of the old toll booth that WH went off about not being a gas station even though no one asked him about that?

JoeFisher Jailhouse interview
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

This person said that they had been there for over a week and they had called before - they left a tip or whatever, message, or whatever. Maybe not spoke to someone but via message. The lady was older - she sounded like she may have been coming back from work. That’s the way she made me believe. She said was it was by a road leading nowhere, that there was a gas station at the end of it. It’s that.. it’s not the gas station – theres a gas station right past that road, but the road she was referencing was the toll road, and if you go past at nighttime it looks like a gas station from afar. Okay, if I had known that I would have known exactly what it was. The toll station. I know you know.

Someone mentioned on here this morning that they had a job doing data entry for a state parole board, IIRC. Mentioned that case info such as (her example) "returning to the scene." (Of a murder, I presume.)

I would be interested in learning more about this. How is that info coded into UCIC reports?

Thanks.

Zach, deep breaths, and one moment at a time. As each moment passes, you'll realize that moments have passed, and soon an hour has passed. Your feelings are normal. Especially as a parent who dearly loves their children. We automatically want to blame or guilt ourselves over things tiny like a skinned knee while learning to ride their bike. Thinking maybe they weren't quite ready for us to let go of the bike,and needed more time while us holding the bike for them. It's a natural feeling.

What you're going through now is the worse any parent could endure. While the parental side says "What if" "Why didn't I" "I should have" "I could have", etc., the bottom line is so much in this world is out of our control. I do not think there's anything you could have said, or done that would have changed the course of this. Nothing that would have prevented it. Nothing that would have stopped the perp. YOU had no way to see into the future!!! We aren't given that power. There's NO WAY you could have predicted anything like this would have occurred!!

For now, concentrate on that one moment, and loving your daughters. Support each other. And if anyway possible, when you're stronger and ready, try to get custody of them. I know you tried 5 years ago, and that judge wasn't taking the concerns you voiced seriously. But Zach, YOU TRIED!! You did the best you could, with the knowledge you had, and the love you still have! You didn't 'give up'. You did all you could, and came to the point you had to protect yourself and maintain the relationship with your other daughters.

For now, allow yourself to grieve!! This is the worse possible outcome for any parent. There will be many stages of grief. Right now you're looking for any reason that you could have stopped this, prevented this, etc., but the reality is, nothing you could have done would have changed this. The decisions were made without your knowledge, without your input, and without you having the ability to see into the future.

My prayers continue for you and AJs loved ones. None of us wanted this to be the outcome.

Lord, wrap your arms around Zach and carry him while he is weak. Embrace him and remind him you are with him, and you are whom his strength to endure will come from. Comfort him during this horrendous time, and help him to remember you'll never forsaken him. Lift him up, Lord, and help him feel your love, and the love from everyone on this forum, and in his life. Let him feel the power from our prayers, and help him to grieve. Help Zach to work through his feelings, his hurt, his anger, his feelings of helplessness, and through this horrific tragedy, help him to come out stronger then before. He's one of your children, and we know you hurt when he hurts. Please be with AJ's siblings and help them as well. Embrace and guide them all. Help them all to remember that through the valleys of life, when we feel we have no one, and there's no way out, that you are still there, and will guide the next step! Evil exists and we acknowledge this, but your love is greater than evil!! I'm sure you welcomed AJ with open arms! Thank you Lord!! Amen!!

I want to revisit Chesapeake for a minute, did we determine that there was a gas station nearby or an old abandoned one? Or am I just thinking of the old toll booth that WH went off about not being a gas station even though no one asked him about that?

I may be confusing you, he admitted to the staring session at a station, and I think LE showing him a video of a girl at a 7-11, IIRC. The departed comment was of being at a station, where he claims to have met AJ to give her money for the GoPro. Could the Caravan come in the picture then, and been parked somewhere for him to deal with after work? It was said to have been around 10 pm at night, IIRC, that the witnesses saw the Caravan pulling onto the crime scene property.

He said she departed at the gas station. Maybe that's when he switched cars, or met somebody in the Caravan? Then washed the red truck? WSer had a picture of the red pick up looking like it had been washed.

That is such an odd word,"departed", he chose to use,IMO.

zapped, don't you think he took her there as soon as he could before the texts? I see him coming back with her phone, cards, clothing, falling asleep in his hotel room, then forgetting to shut off somewhere around long enough for LE to know he had it. Does that make any sense? He may have had to account for the $200 before noon to LE.

I will say this, we have it from WH's own mouth that he was 15 minutes late getting back from lunch that day.

Why?

I think its very possible he moved A.J to his hotel room during his lunch break. Then somewhere else ............and then finally to the location where she was found.

Its highly likely IMO that at least some of the items mentioned on that redacted report were found hidden in the vents in his hotel room.

This means he either took them without JH's knowledge when moving out, or that he was inside the home at some point without her knowledge.

Did he forget them or did he just not have enough time to move everything?

I also think when his companies work van was seen at that pond in Franklin, he was looking for a suitable location to move her body.

I also think he had enough street smarts, jail cred, what have you, to know better than to move her in his work or personal vehicles.

I think the spreading of clothes, pieces of A.J.s debit card, and everything else was done under cover of darkness while he was off from work.

And like others have mentioned here, I find it remarkable that nothing else of A.J's was found after WH went to jail.

I just wanna throw some etymology into the mix...

Prosecutors said WH was “seeking to impede” the investigation into his stepdaughter’s disappearance.
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/body-found-southampton-co-idd-aj-hadsell

The word "impede" in latin means "to shackle the foot of." He was trying to "shackle the foot of" LE's investigation into the case of his missing "daughter." IMO he was doing everything in his power to keep the investigation from moving in a direction he did not want it to move...aka his direction. I don't see the result being anything other than his arrest.

Also...notice how the investigation DID move in his direction (Franklin) when he was finally locked up.

I just wanna throw some etymology into the mix...

Prosecutors said WH was “seeking to impede” the investigation into his stepdaughter’s disappearance.
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/body-found-southampton-co-idd-aj-hadsell

The word "impede" in latin means "to shackle the foot of." He was trying to "shackle the foot of" LE's investigation into the case of his missing "daughter." IMO he was doing everything in his power to keep the investigation from moving in a direction he did not want it to move...aka his direction. I don't see the result being anything other than his arrest.

AJ's mom mentioning he worked in Franklin must have started the investigation there, it may be safe to assume. It would be interesting to know if it had actually started there before? If it hadn't that means he may have killed his phone just before the trip.

First of all I want to say I am so deeply sorry for what happened to this bright girl, AJ H. I wish her family and all the ones who loved her can come to terms about her horrible fate. She seemed so bubbling and full of life and light. There are so many pictures where we can appreciate her funny and lively mood.

I'd like also to thank all the posters here and this forum in general for the hard work, deep thoughts, feelings and care about all these victims and their families. Here each one aports their grain of sand to form a big beach where all claim and want JUSTICE for the ones whose lives and dreams are taken in a violent and unforgivable way. I do appreciate being here however it his tough to reaad about these so sad cases.

This said, I must admit it has been difficult for me to be up to date in these threads regarding AJ's case for the quick they move. I can't read as fast as you all who are English spoken.

For what I tried to catch, I don't know if WH killed AJ or not, but let me tell you... this guy is awful. He is not the bad type looking, I mean he appears clean, he is not one of those with 'crack face' and rotten teeth, but this man is dangerous and stupid. The real con man. Completely full of himself, a liar and so, but so arrogant he thinks he would never be caught. But he lacks inteligence and he speaks too much to be the clever one he thinks he is. I think this is a case where he will be the one who from the begin led the LE in his direction. This is a narcisistic personality, a sociopath, a psychopath, I have no doubts. I was viewing the interview in prision and his body language speaks volumes11 He feels nothing, he has nothing true or real about his words or feellings.
Each time he said 'I want to bring MY DAUGHTER home' I was about to puke...

The most that puzzles me is the place where the body was found. I find it so strange that AJ :( was left in a place so easy to find. I know the house has been vacant for about 2 years, but look how close it is to a road and we can't say it is a desert there.
It didn't happen for about a month, but someone could have been there for curiosity of looking at an abandoned house, youngsters playing, thougs encountering, or even the smell could have attracted someone there.
When first I learned she was found at that address I thought it was inside the house and never out in the back so near the road. Could it be he had no time and just left her there in the dark in a hurry for knowing the LE was 'over him'

The only thing I know is that a very young girl with all her life ahead of her and a promising future surelly suffered and was killed by someone evil that must be charged with the heaviest that justice has to him in the state of Virginia. The sooner the better and I think unfortunately we all think we know the name of the culprit the day the LE may anounce it.

I bet it will be the evil disguised liar who is so full of himself until he explodes and then it is when we will see of how many pieces of nastiness a hard and so dissimulate and cold criminal is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea