VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Pa$tor isn't going to be involved with AJ's funeral. I hope he just sits down and not try to use the massive audience as his moment of glory. I would not allow Wes's old running buddy to preach at AJs funeral nor at the burial. An accomplice is possibly still out there and trust no one.

Btw. If there is an accomplice they may want to raise money to skip town before Wes rolls over on them. Jmo

So hopefully Zach and others could agree that pa$tor can be a guest but that's it.

Sorry to be so graphic in what I'm about to say. I'm assuming an autopsy was done. Has it been mentioned when they will release AJ to her mother?

No your not missing anything. I'm just thinking that 3 or 4 weeks to this guy be: ??????? The last few reports I watched they said about a month ago ?????? The first reports I saw said a couple weeks ago. After watching the guy in the interview , i do believe he saw a van; I just to know if I trust his time frame. A month to him could be 4 weeks, 5 weeks? Who knows, but some months do have 5 weeks.

It someone dropped the remains off at the dumbed scene at 2 or 3am. Where would they be at 4:30M?

But then again, no one knows how long the person was at the dump site for?

That suppose to read 4:30AM

It is a good theory and I know it is one that has lasted awhile here. One of the main reasons I think it had a lot to do with his relationship with JH is that his previous kidnappings/assaults had to do with personal relationships. And he and JH had just seperated before AJ went missing. It fits his MO.

However, you could very well be right and in this situation he might have just went off because he was caughtoff gaurd. He might very well be that shallow of a person.

JMO

I think about the previous rape/kidnappings/assault/domestic violence too. And the statement in the documents that says he may be capable of revenge towards his
estranged wife.

Further information developed during the investigation revealed that her estranged husband WH was recently indicted
by a Delaware Co Grand Jury for charges of rape, kidnapping, felonious assault and domestic violence from an incident
that occurred in the city of Delaware...

based on further information revealed regarding WH's criminal charges he may be capable of seeking revenge towards his estranged wife
page #9
https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
:moo:

Sorry to be so graphic in what I'm about to say. I'm assuming an autopsy was done. Has it been mentioned when they will release AJ to her mother?

I don't think they can until the full report is completed and released. They may even keep her until an arrest can be made and the case is built to the point where the CA is satisfied with not needing the body anymore. JMO

Well what if he had that gun that wont ever be found aimed at her pretty little face.

There is that.

Then again, if youre driving a 2k pound vehicle and think thats theres a chance youre going to die anyway, whats stopping you from ramming into a house, a tree or another vehicle?

My thinking would be "I might be as good as dead right now but Im taking you with me." Followed by a string of expletives.

Personally, I dont think WH would have relinquished that much control.....at least not willingly.

Who knows at this point? All of us could be a little right or a lot wrong or any combination in between.

All I am certain of at this point is that I think WH did it....and even that could change if new evidence is brought to light.

Though Im doubtful on that last.

But then again, no one knows how long the person was at the dump site for?

That suppose to read 4:30AM

I really think she died somewhere else and her body was left there by someone in an absolute panic. JMO

I think there are a couple of possibilities on the timeline with the caravan seen at the abandoned house. The witness just may be off on the number of weeks. It's also possible she was left there later. We talked very early on that a storage unit was a good place to look for her. She may have been moved from a storage unit to the house at a later time.

I thought initially that they focused on that house for some distinct reason, but now I think it's possible that they were out in that area going door to door talking to people and the guy relayed the story about the van. They went to that house and looked around, but it was getting late so they decided to start there the next day. Maybe the initial search led to seeing what they thought were remains and then it took several hours to bring in the rest of the team and get everything set up (thus the two hour gap between starting the search and finding her).

((((Zach)))) No amount of what-ifs are going to change anything. Some things were out of your control. The choices others made had nothing to do with the kind of father you are. You probably got to the point where you decided to protect yourself and stop fighting WH's desire to replace you in Anjelica's life. That's not because you gave up on her. It's because you thought there would be time in the future for her to grow up and come back around again. It's not your fault that didn't happen. That's what should have happened and in most cases it does. It's not your fault it didn't happen here.

THIS ^^^ ! You always think that there is time.

The real person to blame is the one who hurt AJ. That person took the time for resolution that you were supposed to have, Zach.

If WH did it, I do not think he (purposely) shot her. We would have a rather definitive COD already if that were the case. Shootings are usually reserved for strangers in violent crimes, or in hate, gang and drug-related crimes. WH was too close to AJ, I feel he was more likely to have strangled her, smothered her or in some other way kill her with his hands. If a gun was involved in her death, I can see a possible scenario in which AJ had the gun and threatened him with it, and his outrage and self-preservation kicked in, causing him to grab it from her and she is shot OR she met him to "go shooting", an accident happened, and he panicked, cooked up a ridiculous cover-up, and got caught.JMO

I've asked this question before but I'm not sure we've ever gotten an answer.

We know from Zach that there were signs of AJ doing chores in the morning/afternoon on the Monday she was supposedly seen in the house at 7am. I'm wondering how we discovered this? Did her sister notice when she was home at 2:35pm? I think we are to believe that no one else was in the house in the meantime - sisters at school, mom at work. Did her sister notice the chores done? Did Mom notice this when she got home hours later? How do we know the sister didn't do those chores? Did they check w her?

Zach hoffer is no father. He should be in the dirt dead. A real father would have put his feelings aside so he could be there for his daughter. Lord take me instead.. .. I am no father

Zach, you are 100% the father. And all the feelings that go with it.
First and foremost you will do all you can for those two beautiful daughters that need you right now.
There is an organization in Portsmouth/Virginia Beach that is here to help. Edmarc for children. They were invaluable when my niece died at 6 years old. They worked with my nephews to help them work through their feelings. When ready, please think about looking them up.

http://edmarc.org/bereavement-support/

I missed the transcription of the pay interview . Help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/

Thanks to LuckySeven! (Original post w/ link here - direct link to the transcript is the link above)

And for those newer to the case who might appreciate it, another of LuckySeven's great pieces of work - a comprehensive sort of intro/background "info sheet" https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSym1Wkyq9ZafCGSsoNjqIvap2_tIe1ksBzpcawoT4U/edit

We know from Zach that there were signs of AJ doing chores in the morning/afternoon on the Monday she was supposedly seen in the house at 7am. I'm wondering how we discovered this? Did her sister notice when she was home at 2:35pm? I think we are to believe that no one else was in the house in the meantime - sisters at school, mom at work. Did her sister notice the chores done? Did Mom notice this when she got home hours later? How do we know the sister didn't do those chores? Did they check w her?

Zach is probably the only one that can clear that up, but my guess is that he learned it from his daughter or from JH and it is something they noticed when they got home or realized while being questioned by detectives.

If I recall correctly, her sisters noticed some chores were too well done, overdone, unlike the time AJ was expected to have put into them according to Zach, but he can correct me, when he gets back.

luckyseven, did you have a chance to watch the statement, then afterwards with all the crew for AJ in white T shirts, from yesterday evening? kimi has posted links on the media thread. I did some screen caps of when the pastor steps out of the picture. I wonder if anyone besides the people in that house are still able to keep an eye on the girls, I would think this is the worst time in the world for them.

If memory serves, Zach said she had done an especially good job on her chores that morning.

Im not so much concerned with a sister doing the chores as I am someone cleaning up after themselves.

Possibly after a struggle or a fight?

If that was the case, whoever did the cleaning would have to have intimate knowledge of that house...or people would notice things put back or moved into peculiar spots.

IMO that would rule out a stranger and cast further doubt on WH.

I believe the house was cleaner and tidier when they got home than it was when they left.

I just caught sight of Zach's last few posts...ouch, just took my breath away. :( I am praying. Thank you, Tricia, for extending yourself to dear Zach (and the other moderator/Admin support too)...thank you to the sweet local WSer who I have no doubt will race to Zach if he connects with her...thank you, for the kind outpouring of love and support posted by you compassionate WSers.

Praying, but I am very concerned. :( I don't know how this works, but can someone please let us know if they have made contact with Zach? We all completely understand his expression of pain/grief, but we all want him to be safe (and receive all the support he needs during such heartbreak)...:grouphug:

Zach is probably the only one that can clear that up, but my guess is that he learned it from his daughter or from JH and it is something they noticed when they got home or realized while being questioned by detectives.

Thanks - that's pretty much what I was thinking. Zach made it a point to note that the chores she had done were unusual - she cleaned up in places that she normally would never clean. I think that is very telling... especially if she actually left the house closer to 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee