VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if anyone has these links handy, but it would be useful to get a list going of the links to official documents. I'm interested in looking at the MP report and the search warrant. I think both of them have been posted somewhere in the last few threads but I'm not positive. Does anyone have these links? Or links to any other official/public documents?

This link was shared yesterday ... sorry, don't remember who posted it so I can't give due credit. It's a good recap of the case plus links.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSym1Wkyq9ZafCGSsoNjqIvap2_tIe1ksBzpcawoT4U/edit

I think they may have the truck, as was posted below, sounds plausible.

I feel like the only people who have minivans are families. I feel like it has to be a relative's car, someone trusted who wouldn't ask too many detailed questions.

Do we know if he has/had a girlfriend?

He had been moved out of the house for 3 weeks or so right?

It wouldnt be inconceivable in that situation at all IMO.

I have wondered this all along but I wasn't sure if I could muse about that. I would not be surprised if he has/had more than one. I think he was trying to get a few new ones with his phone interview. He enjoys playing the charmer and quoting A Walk to Remember. He's quite a catch. (Where's my "vomit" emoji)?

Do we know if he has/had a girlfriend?

He had been moved out of the house for 3 weeks or so right?

It wouldnt be inconceivable in that situation at all IMO.

Probably a meth head who liked to party with anybody who had party favors.

He looked decent in AJ grad pic. But now with the low haircut he seems like he went back to rebel mode. Jmo

That's my own link! hahaah. I made that. I don't have either of the docs I'm looking for on it, but I want to add a list of public docs.

Thank you for putting that together! I haven't been able to keep up with the discussion, but have read news articles now and then over the past few weeks. Your summary of the case is excellent for people in my position - it's very much appreciated.

That's my own link! hahaah. I made that. I don't have either of the docs I'm looking for on it, but I want to add a list of public docs.

They're NOT linked in the first post of the thread, or the media thread, or Elizabella's link list/timeline...from what I can tell.

(Not that it helps, but hey, places NOT to look! :laughing:)

Is it possible the van was what triggered the sisters about face?
Could she know whos van it is?

Personally I think it was triggered either by a confession (outright or subtle), knowledge of the van, or knowledge of the location. So, I definitely think that's a route worth considering, as well.

Probably a meth head who liked to party with anybody who had party favors.

He looked decent in AJ grad pic. But now with the low haircut he seems like he went back to rebel mode. Jmo

I didn't know eyelid tattoos were your thing!

I have wondered this all along but I wasn't sure if I could muse about that. I would not be surprised if he has/had more than one. I think he was trying to get a few new ones with his phone interview. He enjoys playing the charmer and quoting A Walk to Remember. He's quite a catch. (Where's my "vomit" emoji)?

WH's hotel is right across the street from The Banque. Its a pretty popular local country and western bar and nightclub.

So opportunity would be there for sure.

UPDATE ON ZACH

Mother of Dragons will be along very shortly with details, but in the meantime, she sends this message:

" Zach is ok and home safe. He's in good spirits."

I think I need to take a break from this thread before I get into so much trouble y'all are sleuthing me... :stormingmad:

I'm timing myself out for a minute, too. In my head I was saying "what are you writing a book???"

Kinda O/T but I just realized that CB has NOT gone quiet...I think she has just been banned from certain hashtags because I just accidentally found all her posts from the past week.

One thing is for sure. SOMETHING about AJ being found at that house in Franklin caused WH's sister to do a complete 180.

Id like to know what.

It was the fact that he told her that he had been working in Franklin. I don't think it had anything to do with house, but I've been wrong before.

If he did it. I don't think he expected the remains to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3