VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was the step-dad when those texts were sent?
Was her phone found?

In all the information coming out over the weeks, there was never one word of what Hadsell said or AJ's mom and the group around her that would indicated where he may have been, not a one. He mentions in the interview that LE thought the phone pinged on his bed in his hotel room. That's the only reason we knew anything about the ping. The dignity with which LE has handled AJ's case is unsurpassed, it seems me. Hadsell behind bars, and with so much left to do if even half of what has so intelligently been considered by all who've added to this thread for AJ is true. Last week it was reported AJ's mom had mentioned something about Hadsell working in Franklin the week prior to when AJ went missing, as reported on MSM.

Mother_of _Dragons

I bow to you with the multitudes in gratitude.

Coming out of lurking because this thought has been nagging me since her clothes were found at Battlefield. Im sorry if this theory has already been suggested. What if he moved her by towing a boat with her in it? I stink with direction, but I wonder if Battlefield is on the way? (I never go out that far)
The clothes could have flown out of the boat. Not an uncommon sight around here. Didnt WH go "fishing"?

You guys are a wonderful group. I do not know AJ or her family, but it has touched my heart. Zach and family, there are no words.

That sounds like a good theory. I don't believe anyone has touched on that. Some have talked a lot about the fishing part. It seems like you have done a lot of reading Pepperw2.

In all the information coming out over the weeks, there was never one word of what Hadsell said or AJ's mom and the group around her that would indicated where he may have been, not a one. He mentions in the interview that LE thought the phone pinged on his bed in his hotel room. That's the only reason we knew anything about the ping. The dignity with which LE has handled AJ's case is unsurpassed, it seems me. Hadsell behind bars, and with so much left to do if even half of what has so intelligently been considered by all who've added to this thread for AJ is true. Last week it was reported AJ's mom had mentioned something about Hadsell working in Franklin the week prior to when AJ went missing, as reported on MSM.

Mother_of _Dragons

I bow to you with the multitudes.

FindHG: you told that really well.

Coming out of lurking because this thought has been nagging me since her clothes were found at Battlefield. Im sorry if this theory has already been suggested. What if he moved her by towing a boat with her in it? I stink with direction, but I wonder if Battlefield is on the way? (I never go out that far)
The clothes could have flown out of the boat. Not an uncommon sight around here. Didnt WH go "fishing"?

You guys are a wonderful group. I do not know AJ or her family, but it has touched my heart. Zach and family, there are no words.

:greetings: Welcome to Websleths. Even though it's under sad circumstances we are glad you are here!! That was a good first post by the way.

:welcome4::welcome3:

That sounds like a good theory. I don't believe anyone has touched on that. Some have talked a lot about the fishing part. It seems like you have done a lot of reading Pepperw2.

I have. I live in Va Beach and work in Norfolk, not to mention I have a daughter not much older than AJ, so this whole thing has weighed heavy on my mind. Something is just "off" about this case. Even with WH as a suspect (in my mind, not officially), I feel like my "yep thats what happened" won't trigger.

So here I am 430 in the morning perusing the internet. (Which I would never allow my husband or kids to do)

Zach, words can't express how thankful I am you let me come be with you! I know the circumstances were crazy. But I am so honored to be your friend (can we be friends!?) and for someone like you to share so many deep and heartfelt things with me-- wow, it was an honor. Do not thank me. The least I can do is be here for you. You and I are so similar. This world needs people like you. And most of all, Anjelica needs you to be her voice.

I hope you have an easier night. I know it's hard but I know you can get through this. You ARE strong. Don't doubt yourself. Hugs so much!

Websleuths, you guys have been incredible. You really are the backbone for Zach right now. It's amazing to see how much good is coming out of this. Good will prevail over evil always.
Thank you for going with your heart to reach out to me. Couldn't have been anything but God, being seen by you while I was walking down the road like that. Maybe one day I can be there for you. Or I will pay it forward.

I was just looking at picture of Jans house there is a dark blue van parked infront of her home. You will need to seen who it is attached to, I am already in trouble for this. Everyone drink a beer....CHeers

Sounds like an interesting pic... where did you see it? News article? Facebook? I think you can safely give us a few more clues. :)

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Thank you for going with your heart to reach out to me. Couldn't have been anything but God, being seen by you while I was walking down the road like that. Maybe one day I can be there for you. Or I will pay it forward.

I know I keep saying this, but I truly believe it, so I'm going to say it again. God has a plan for you, Zach Hoffer! :floating:

You guys can't sleep, either? :countsheep:

Last night was the first night I actually had any quality sleep since this whole thing began. After my complete meltdown on Thursday night, that was an absolute blessing in terms of my mental state. Although, I have to confess...the first thing on my mind this morning was the thought that WH went back to that house to plant evidence, rather than to retrieve anything. I just can't seem to shake that thought right now.

But anyway, I pray that Zach, and everyone else here, is given the gift of a restful sleep. We need clear minds as we move forward in our pursuit of justice for Our Girl.

Are we sure the clothing found was AJ's?

IM curious as to what she had on when she was found!

Are we sure the clothing found was AJ's?

IM curious as to what she had on when she was found!

We don't have any confirmation that it was, but we do know from WH that someone identified a bra as one they had bought AJ for Christmas, and that JH identified the knee brace. WH lies about a lot of things, but my personal feeling is that he wasn't lying about this.

Regarding WH's comment about the bra: more red flags that he commented that it wasn't identified BY SIZE.

We don't have any confirmation that it was, but we do know from WH that someone identified a bra as one they had bought AJ for Christmas, and that JH identified the knee brace. WH lies about a lot of things, but my personal feeling is that he wasn't lying about this.

Regarding WH's comment about the bra: more red flags that he commented that it wasn't identified BY SIZE.

Thanks I must have missed that!
If WH planted all this evidence he is IMO something else.
Especially to plant something in someones hoping for them them be accused of the crime.
the lowest of low!

All he thinks of is himself!
He is where he belongs!

Just a comment regarding WH getting reamed by his boss for being late....my hubby and brother worked for a similar company. Rarely did they work with the boss. They did not punch in and out. Just a thought that trickled through my mind - is it possible the boss is not really saying much because he doesn't know? Betting LE knows the answer no matter what. JMO

Zach, you're an amazing man. I think last night changed me in some way. For the better. You'll get through this, you're a fighter. And if you fall back down, I'll be there to come help you back up. I'm just a human doing what I feel any human being should do for someone else.

Just a comment regarding WH getting reamed by his boss for being late....my hubby and brother worked for a similar company. Rarely did they work with the boss. They did not punch in and out. Just a thought that trickled through my mind - is it possible the boss is not really saying much because he doesn't know? Betting LE knows the answer no matter what. JMO

I agree!
If he does not have to report to the office to get his truck and leaves from home im sure he has been told where to go.
I think he was late reporting for his after lunch job. and the ppl called and wanted to know where he was

Totally off topic, but...

While following AJ's case, there were skeletal remains found off of Birdneck Rd. I have been looking for Gerald Bradshaw for a long time, and am so hoping we have found him. I sent an email to his NamUS case manager, along with this article. I'm dropping it here only because Gerald doesn't have a thread here on WS, and I need a place to put this for future reference. I think AJ would approve. :)

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ble-human-remains-found-in-va-beach/70601960/

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/7624/0/

(Sorry for the off topic interruption, folks.)

ETA: Mods, if Gerald has a thread here that I have simply not been able to find, please feel free to move this there. Thanks.

You guys can't sleep, either? :countsheep:

luckyseven, you make it so easy to, it's all there.

Thank you for being awake.

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info

"The Norfolk Police Department asks anyone with information regarding this case to call the

"Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887),

text “NORFOLK” and the tip information to CRIMES (274637),

or submit a web tip at:

[url]www.norfolkcrimeline.com

Tipsters are never asked to provide their names or required to testify in court. Information leading to an arrest can be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.”
[/URL]

like black car seen pulling in.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members