VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was the first night I actually had any quality sleep since this whole thing began. After my complete meltdown on Thursday night, that was an absolute blessing in terms of my mental state. Although, I have to confess...the first thing on my mind this morning was the thought that WH went back to that house to plant evidence, rather than to retrieve anything. I just can't seem to shake that thought right now.

But anyway, I pray that Zach, and everyone else here, is given the gift of a restful sleep. We need clear minds as we move forward in our pursuit of justice for Our Girl.

From Texty Kid's house. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Memorial softball tournament planned for AJ Hadsell

AJ Hadsell's former softball teammates will host a memorial tournament in her honor Sunday, April 12, 2015.

NORFOLK -- Family and friends of AJ Hadsell are holding a memorial softball tournament in her honor Sunday.

During Opening Day activities for the Little Creek National Pony League Saturday, members dedicated one of its fields to Hadsell.

From Texty Kid's house. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm not totally committed to the idea, but it sure would be in WH's character to do that. I need to re-watch the video where Joe Fisher asks WH if he took anything from the house when he broke into it.

I'm going to speculate likely her pajamas (or whatever she normally slept in).

I'm going to speculate day wear and her Longwood jacket. Simply because I have convinced myself that she was spotted on that 7-11 video (and I think it might be the one near his hotel.)

And ALL of the above is just speculation. We have confirmation of nothing I mention.

That makes some, who cleaned up and why?

If you mean who cleaned up at JH's house, I have a feeling that might have been misunderstood. IIRC it was Zach that said one of his girls noticed that some housework was done and that maybe AJ had left in the middle of it. Then (still, IIRC) it was mentioned about some clothes being folded.

Housework and leaving in the middle of it could be easily explained by a half a basket of laundry - some folded, and the rest not.

IF WH showed up to drop off the red truck and pick up his work van (after JH left for work and to take the girls to school) sometime after 7:30 it's not unreasonable to think AJ might have been interrupted while folding a load of laundry.

All speculation of course.

If you mean who cleaned up at JH's house, I have a feeling that might have been misunderstood. IIRC it was Zach that said one of his girls noticed that some housework was done and that maybe AJ had left in the middle of it. Then (still, IIRC) it was mentioned about some clothes being folded.

Housework and leaving in the middle of it could be easily explained by a half a basket of laundry - some folded, and the rest not.

IF WH showed up to drop off the red truck and pick up his work van (after JH left for work and to take the girls to school) sometime after 7:30 it's not unreasonable to think AJ might have been interrupted while folding a load of laundry.

I'm not sure, but LE would probably have a better idea. Do you remember in of the first statements to the press that AJ's mom gave she said that LE had been back and forth to the house repeatedly? It was considered a homicide apparently very early in the investigation as well.

Just a comment regarding WH getting reamed by his boss for being late....my hubby and brother worked for a similar company. Rarely did they work with the boss. They did not punch in and out. Just a thought that trickled through my mind - is it possible the boss is not really saying much because he doesn't know? Betting LE knows the answer no matter what. JMO

Maybe the opposite is possible, too? Could the "boss" really just be a crony/older coworker who knows what happened and is trying to cover for him?

No - Zach posts on his blog that the house was especially clean. He says it looked like she left in a hurry because laundry was being done BUT there were also some areas of the house that were particularly clean, to an extent that wasn't typical for AJ.

No - Zach posts on his blog that the house was especially clean. He says it looked like she left in a hurry because laundry was being done BUT some areas of the house were cleaned that AJ typically wouldn't touch.

From luckyseven's post about what Zach said about the clean up: marking for myself

"Zach posts on his blog that the house was especially clean. He says it looked like she left in a hurry because laundry was being done BUT some areas of the house were cleaned that AJ typically wouldn't touch."

I'm going to speculate day wear and her Longwood jacket. Simply because I have convinced myself that she was spotted on that 7-11 video (and I think it might be the one near his hotel.)

And ALL of the above is just speculation. We have confirmation of nothing I mention.

This is where I need to go back many posts as I thought on MP report they gave description on what AJ was last wearing, which was same given to search party first few days. But if last time seen was the 7AM, I thought her sisters said she was in pajamas at that time. If this has already been discussed, I regret I missed it. Yall are an amazing group of people!

That 7-11 video is maddening. I wish we knew what the time stamp on it was because that would change everything. Also, I can't get it out of my head that it wasn't actually her on the video for the simple reason that if it was, LE would have shown it to JH as well, and if she said YES that's her, then wouldn't we have heard SOMETHING else from someone else by now, that yes, JH confirmed that was AJ on the video? WH's Word Salad on any possible mention of JH seeing the video too:

Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.
BBM

So if JH did actually see the video and said no, that's not AJ then... then I don't know what. I hate this case. :(

Friends and family of AJ Hadsell will remember her and celebrate her life during a softball tournament Sunday. Everyone is invited to be part of the event which is in memory of the college student whose remains police found Thursday.Proceeds will go towards her funeral and burial.

http://ux.13newsnow.com/story/news/...l-tournament-planned-for-aj-hadsell/25649153/

What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!

This is where I need to go back many posts as I thought on MP report they gave description on what AJ was last wearing, which was same given to search party first few days. But if last time seen was the 7AM, I thought her sisters said she was in pajamas at that time. If this has already been discussed, I regret I missed it. Yall are an amazing group of people!

Very early on, one of the locals who participated in a search (I can't recall who it was) posted here that they were told she was wearing a pink top, black leggings, ugg type boots, white headband, Harry Potter necklace (a ring, but I can't remember the description now) and had a black iphone 5.

What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!

The reporter in the video says funeral expenses etc, and if any money is left over it will be donated to charity.

No - Zach posts on his blog that the house was especially clean. He says it looked like she left in a hurry because laundry was being done BUT there were also some areas of the house that were particularly clean, to an extent that wasn't typical for AJ.

Now I can't find that on Zach's blog. Maybe he can clear it up for us if he feels like going over that again.

Now I can't find that on Zach's blog. Maybe he can clear it up for us if he feels like going over that again.

O_M, it was't on his blog, it was in answer to a question on possibly thread 11 maybe? But a look at Zach's profile rather than the blog should take you to it. I'm glad you're bringing this up. It explained to me why LE had homicide detectives in a search for AJ when Zach mentioned this information.

I saw an amazing analysis of a paragraph wh wrote on the fund site we can't mention. Any way that can be shared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove