VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!

I've just left the ball fields. It has been publicly stated that all funds, after funeral expenses, will be donated in AJ's name. I have no reason to question that or think otherwise.

The ceremony and games today are a great way to remember AJ and bring family, friends, and the neighborhood together to begin the long healing process.

This neighborhood needs that.

I'm finding it interesting to learn that black vans are so uncommon to folks. Where I am, they're *everywhere* (and you don't even notice it of course until you own one, and still have to look for your license plate number to make sure you're not trying to unlock the wrong van at the grocery store parking lot) ;)

Not that I've done that, or anything.

I have no doubt the family needs money, and I personally hope they get it. I also hope they find an administrator of funds who makes financial decisions based on the best interest of the family. They have a long, tough road ahead of them and I want them to have what they need on their arduous journey.

I'm finding it interesting to learn that black vans are so uncommon to folks. Where I am, they're *everywhere* (and you don't even notice it of course until you own one, and still have to look for your license plate number to make sure you're not trying to unlock the wrong van at the grocery store parking lot) ;)

Not that I've done that, or anything.

Same here OM, it's a common colour. My FIL used to have one not too long ago

I'm sure most of the original donations went up Wesley's nose.

After it being publicly disclosed about his recent increase of coke use, I suspect most people wondered the same. I know I did.

What are they using the G*M money for? It was not used to feed and hydrate all those volunteers they solicited for searches. Are they honestly trying to make money off of this tragedy?!
They changed the description. It says something to the effect of memorial expenses with the rest to charity.

If you mean who cleaned up at JH's house, I have a feeling that might have been misunderstood. IIRC it was Zach that said one of his girls noticed that some housework was done and that maybe AJ had left in the middle of it. Then (still, IIRC) it was mentioned about some clothes being folded.

Housework and leaving in the middle of it could be easily explained by a half a basket of laundry - some folded, and the rest not.

IF WH showed up to drop off the red truck and pick up his work van (after JH left for work and to take the girls to school) sometime after 7:30 it's not unreasonable to think AJ might have been interrupted while folding a load of laundry.

All speculation of course.

I have fallen behind in the thread because of, well, you know ... life. Here are some quotes from Zach, a few days ago:

Thread #6 - #812. 3/26/2015
"Don't want to say more about how she left in a hurry. I might mess something up with that. Also, I can't guarantee that the kid who saw her, REALLY saw her or if his times were right. The police know. From what I hear, he seemed sure it was her and told everyone he could."

Thread #5 # 258. 3/25/2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402
"From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'."

Oh how I wish he would not beat himself up. Stay strong, Zach.

My opinion...

I tend to agree with your hubby PirateGirl. Originally I thought one perp only. However, the more I review all the pieces of info and the time frame possibilities the more and more I see the potential for an accomplice at some point. IMO...Too much was going onfor just one person to conduct alone. If so, I don't think a 2nd person was involved until after whatever "incident" occurred had already resulted in her death. I feel he confided in someone he knew and felt he could trust to help protect him, even if under a false explanation of what happened during an incident". This second person would have to be someone loyal enough to not violate their new secret "bond" or would have to be someone w/ something to lose or something being held over their head if they did not help.

Still thinking on this potential scenario...he seems way to social and chatty to do much on his own buy perhaps that is what really makes him as dangerous and many suspect he was and is.

JMO.

I agree with all you added. The more I dig into the "helper", the more I am realizing. DH also mentioned that he feels that there are a handful of folks who know more than what they are admitting. Gosh, my backspace bar is getting a workout!

The main point...I implore everyone (us, LE - although IMO they already see it, etc) to remember that AJ is THE victim here. Period. Our focus has to be on HER, always. What is the ole' adage about false prophets? Rhetorical question...

Yt

I have fallen behind in the thread because of, well, you know ... life. Here are some quotes from Zach, a few days ago:

Thread #6 - #812. 3/26/2015
"Don't want to say more about how she left in a hurry. I might mess something up with that. Also, I can't guarantee that the kid who saw her, REALLY saw her or if his times were right. The police know. From what I hear, he seemed sure it was her and told everyone he could."

Thread #5 # 258. 3/25/2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402
"From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'."

Oh how I wish he would not beat himself up. Stay strong, Zach.

Thank you. That's pretty much the way I remembered him saying it. If I were doing laundry and straightening up, it might look like I left in a hurry if only a half a basket of clothes were folded (like I mentioned earlier) or if maybe I were dusting and moved some items but didn't put them back. Or, left the Windex & paper towels on the table, or something like that. IF AJ were interrupted at the house that morning by WH showing up and coming inside, I can see how she would have easily had time to get some straightening up started but left undone.

:bedtime:
Spring Break is over ... must wake up in 5 hours; ugh. Good night, all. Keep sleuthing and get this ba$t@rd. Thank you, locals, for checking on Zach.

I agree with all you added. The more I dig into the "helper", the more I am realizing. DH also mentioned that he feels that there are a handful of folks who know more than what they are admitting. Gosh, my backspace bar is getting a workout!

The main point...I implore everyone (us, LE - although IMO they already see it, etc) to remember that AJ is THE victim here. Period. Our focus has to be on HER, always. What is the ole' adage about false prophets? Rhetorical question...

This would be the dance of the false prophets, I think that's what makes it so hard, the way things swing back and forth. Thank you. It's good to remember that she has only been identified so far and LE has yet to report who owns the Caravan, or if they know, or anything other than AJ was found in tall grass in back of the house.

If Hadsell were setting it up that he she was being held against her will, she died escaping, and was left there in a hurry, what sort of markers for that kind of scenario would there be on the scene possibly?

Thank you. That's pretty much the way I remembered him saying it. If I were doing laundry and straightening up, it might look like I left in a hurry if only a half a basket of clothes were folded (like I mentioned earlier) or if maybe I were dusting and moved some items but didn't put them back. Or, left the Windex & paper towels on the table, or something like that. IF AJ were interrupted at the house that morning by WH showing up and coming inside, I can see how she would have easily had time to get some straightening up started but left undone.

Yes, I can see that too, assuming what we know is accurate, it makes sense, which still leaves the question open, then why would she have cleaned in places she usually doesn't?

Yes, I can see that too, assuming what we know is accurate, it makes sense, which still leaves the question open, then why would she have cleaned in places she usually doesn't?
If AJ and JH had argued, she may have been trying to make amends by doing extra cleaning?

Maybe she left the vaccum cleaner out, and it was still plugged in. Maybe she had left her cereal bowl on the kitchen table.

Just catching up and this may have been mentioned already.
There was a photo on here a while back of what looked like a black van and it had white writing on the back and rear windows about AJ missing. The phone numbers to call were WH's and JH's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand