VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, there are no words to encompass what you must feel. There are no words to express what I want to say. I am so sorry. We are all so sorry. For you, Zach, we will keep searching for answers. And for AJ, we will never stop.

:candle::floating::candle::floating::candle::floating:

Maybe took longer because of a search warrant. I'm not sure all the laws in Va, but I do suspect they knew she was there Wednesday and had to get a warrant to search the entire property. Not just from the roadside. Could be wrong, Just throwing my guesses out there.

I had asked yesterday if anyone knew where to find that solo picture that was taken by one of the news channels from the air/helicopter shot that showed the blue tent butted up next to the backside of the house, I've still been looking and can't find it. Anybody?

It was either WAVY or News 10. I just read it, so let me go look.

Eta: Wavy:http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

Zach PLEASE check your Facebook messages. I live near Tarrallton. Please let me know where you are, you need someone right now and I will hop in my car and come be with you!!! Stranger or not!!!

I just realized that is the second post I have complmented you on. I might start stalking you, Vail.

Oh Zach, I know this must be so hard on you but it is so important for you to not blame yourself. It is so obvious to all of us, through everythin you have written that you were a very caring father and you loved her purely. I wish these words could give you comfort, but I know they really can't. The only thing that can be done right now is to hold on. You still have your other daughters who also need you dearly. I have no doubt in my mind AJ will get justice.

You have to stay strong for your other girls!

I know this hurts so bad and I wish I take this all away!!

Ok I was writing this when the thread was closed.

I don't think Wes knew she was home...
He came by and broke into the house. he wanted something from inside.
AJ surprised him and caught him taking the things and was going to call LE. He couldn't let that happen.

He has her drive the red truck! Now if u remember way back with wavy kids WH says"SHE SAW HIM"then goes on to say "I mean they saw each other" he saw her. IMVOPO HE WAS IN THAT TRUCK WITH HER! how would he know she saw wavy guy.
I do not think he sexually assaulted her or it was to get back at JH. He got caught taking things maybe his GUN or drugs from the house and did not want to return to jail.

JMO

Yes, if past is prologue, then the circumstances of the previous changes do not necessarily correlate with someone who preys upon children. AJ wasn't really a child anymore. The past does indicated that he is extremely controlling of women with whom he has intimate relationships. If he did harm AJ, I would lean toward his motive having more to do with controlling or hurting her mother than her. People have been known to harm one person to get back at another.

I agree 100%. One thing that does bug me a bit though is the statement he made about AJ "being the glue of the family", that statement bothers me on so many levels because my mind goes to very dark places of what he means by that. How can anyone (in their right mind) single out 1 child and label them as the glue? What does that say about the other children there, his wife?

Hi, ConcernedMama - we are all so sad. And a little mad, too, I think. We haven't heard a thing on the dark mini-van (or SUV?). We are wondering who might own one, or who might have borrowed one? Did you see the article where WH's sister has "lost faith in him"? WH said in his last rambling interview that he would speak to the reporter again today, but he declined. I still can't get over LE inferring that AJ was "going to tell on him" - that just has stuck with me lately. So heartbroken for Zach, her mom, and others who loved her dearly. I can see why they did - you can't forget that smile she had.

BBM

That certainly explains a lot. I bet that reporter has a lot of free time on their hands today.

Zach, please don't say that. I've seen you with Justice and Gracie. You are a great dad. You can't be so hard on yourself for things that were out of your control. AJ was taken from you years ago. You fought like hell for her. And now, sadly she has been taken from you again. We are here.

Zach, I have seen you with your girls for years. You always were right there at the sporting events supporting all of your girls. When I see you again, I will make sure to stop and give you a hug. Please be strong for your girls.

AJ surprised him and caught him taking the things and was going to call LE. He couldn't let that happen.

He has her drive the red truck! Now if u remember way back with wavy kids WH says"SHE SAW HIM"then goes on to say "I mean they saw each other" he saw her. IMVOPO HE WAS IN THAT TRUCK WITH HER! how would he know she saw wavy guy.
I do not think he sexually assaulted her or it was to get back at JH. He got caught taking things maybe his GUN or drugs from the house and did not want to return to jail.

JMO

That makes a lot of sense but wouldn't wavy kid have mentioned that he was in the truck too?

JMO

It is a good theory and I know it is one that has lasted awhile here. One of the main reasons I think it had a lot to do with his relationship with JH is that his previous kidnappings/assaults had to do with personal relationships. And he and JH had just seperated before AJ went missing. It fits his MO.

However, you could very well be right and in this situation he might have just went off because he was caughtoff gaurd. He might very well be that shallow of a person.

JMO

Zach Hoffer is a wonderful man. His kids LOVE HIM DEARLY.

We all felt Zach's pain when he started to post.

Zach, Websleuths is here for you. You have people all over the world holding you close now.

Please, just reach out. Let others be strong for you right now.

Bet you anything you have been there for others and you have been the strong one. Now, let everyone help you.

It's OK.

Tricia

Just caught my hubby up on everything (he has background in the "whodunit" world) and his feeling is there are 2...one who actually did it...another called after the fact to help. I am new to posting here although I have been reading for quite sometime so I am still learning all the rules...in other words, I don't want to say/do something I am not supposed to out of ignorance of all of the rules. But...he also thinks WH because of the record, past, the behavior, the way he has presented himself and the evidence released thus far. He thinks the reason the LE are saying the ole' No Suspects line is because they have the main player, but they do not have an air-tight case on the accomplice and think HE he is a flight-risk. Hubby thinks that this accomplish is someone very close to WH.

I hope I didn't break any rules! :blushing:

Interesting that your hubby thinks there may be two people involved. I had a wild thought that the van's driver was someone close to the perp/WH wanting to verify things for himself/herself. It hadn't occurred to me that it could be an accomplice.

It's really helpful to get some input from LE. Thank you - and your husband. :)

Can Tricia or one of the mods that has his phone number please call him???
:panic:

Off Topic: For anyone following the Barwin Collins thread - developments happening right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove